Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this betabux asking to be fed bluepills

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Jfl @ anti-whoremaxxers. Would you rather be in a relationship with a 5/10 used up whore or be a whoremaxxer and fuck dozens of whores each year? You would spend the same money in both scenarioa btw.

[UWSL]redpillers don't realize this, and think that "just have the resources to be attractive bro" is a theory that works and men peak at 50 [/UWSL]:soy:
They think men peak in 40s-50s and foids peak in 20s, it’s so fucking stupid.

They think men peak in 40s-50s and foids peak in 20s, it’s so fucking stupid.
Foids peak 15-20 and men peak 25-30. At least biologically. It's that simple.

Anything after it is only gold-digging and betabuxxing.

cope chads peak at 20 or so
Cope. They don't peak at 20, they START peaking at 20 and it lasts well into their 30s thanks to a high social status and an attractive face+height.

Foids peak 15-20 and men peak 25-30. At least biologically. It's that simple.
If we mean sexual attractiveness only, then it’s 11-14 for foids, 22-25 for guys.

But of course no one is going to tell him this on soydit.
Original post was this
I make about abt 65K and she makes about 30K. We are guing the sharing of bills since we are planning to move in together. I am telling her that she will have to pay proportionally to what she makes. She is saying that she does not want to do that. Since I make more, I should pay for everything and she will only pay for her personal stuff (makeup, gas, insurance, etc.) and maybe the internet bill. Her argument is that if she pays proportionally she will end up saving less. I tell that it's actually OK for her to save less since she make less. But she is mad that I am asking her to pay proportionally. What do you guys think?

@Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer equality versus equity argument makes its debut in the context of dating

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/od9qv4/how_much_should_my_gf_contribute_to_bills/h3z3pw1/?context=3

Good thing most the comments aren't cucked and tell him to make her pay for herself.

Jfl @ anti-whoremaxxers. Would you rather be in a relationship with a 5/10 used up whore or be a whoremaxxer and fuck dozens of whores each year? You would spend the same money in both scenarioa btw.
Tbh I just don't want to give any of those cunts my money.

Good thing most the comments aren't cucked and tell him to make her pay for herself.
Very Based indeed

Even soyciety knows there's alot going wrong in an unbalanced relationship in that manner.