Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at non photogenic copers

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
If you look good IRL, you'll look good in pictures.

Being non photogenic = big cope.

it's over for nonphotogeniccopercels

Just wash the camera bro :worryfeels:

Anglefraudmaxx to get whores to sext you

"Teheheee I'm not photogenic teheee"

i look bad at all angles

yeah, and fuck knows how widespread photo filtering/doctoring is by now, maybe everyone should just doctor their pics and basically catfish

Tbh I look good in picture, in pics you always look better than IRL, so easy to fraud, I can go up to 6/10 ngl
and in pics we don't see frame, skull size, height etc.

There's some amount of truth to it; focal length can give an image a fish-eye distortion, and photographs are often at odd angles few people will ever see you from. A decent photograph does reflect reality, however.

I constantly take selfies at different times/angles/lighting/etc just to see if I can catch some sliver of hope that I actually look decent. That maybe if I killed the skinny-fat some Chad part of me will show. It's all a desperate ploy to convince myself that I do have the genetics necessary to get true love from a woman. I guess I'll keep doing it until I absolutely convince myself one way or another.

If you look good IRL, you'll look good in pictures.

Being non photogenic = big cope.
My dad's a pro photographer and there is such a thing as bad pics. That's why photography is an art. People pay big money to have good pictures taken, otherwise anyone could just do it.

Non photogenic = ugly