Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at low effort post

DottKo334

DottKo334

I prefer ticks and chiggers to norms and niggers
★★★★★
Niggas literally post low effort shit every single day. Low effort threads are posted every single day, and it is all what ID consists about.
So fuck you for warning me niggas. Literally everything here is low effort, show me one high effort post. hu? cant? because youre a faggot nigger.

Niggas literally post low effort shit every single day. Low effort threads are posted every single day, and it is all what ID consists about.
So fuck you for warning me niggas. Literally everything here is low effort, show me one high effort post. hu? cant? because youre a faggot nigger.
Reported for low effort posting

he responds with "and?" sounds like a fucking ethniccel. LMAO
rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
answer me you retard. Look at your posts. Youre barely here. Youre some fakecel faggot or infiltrator pos

answer me you retard. Look at your posts. Youre barely here. Youre some fakecel faggot or infiltrator pos
Yea wtf you gonna do hm? You ever in the fucking chit chat? Youre on in that shit but never respond, literally fucking retarded
All of this sub forums are fucking retarded and useless, everybody posts low effort shit, nobody cares about your shit.
Everybody is just normfag larping

Yea wtf you gonna do hm? You ever in the fucking chit chat? Youre on in that shit but never respond, literally fucking retarded
All of this sub forums are fucking retarded and useless, everybody posts low effort shit, nobody cares about your shit.
Everybody is just normfag larping
I just exposed you as the fucking fakecel larper that you are. Take your fucking meds you moron

how? look at your post count you dumbass. Youre a lurking IT faggot, I bet
Oh my god, fzucking post count??? HAHAYHAHAHHAh
Youre so god damn retarded hahahahah fucking post count thats why im a "fakecel"??
Alright mr. Goldstein

Oh my god, fzucking post count??? HAHAYHAHAHHAh
Youre so god damn retarded hahahahah fucking post count thats why im a "fakecel"??
Alright mr. Goldstein
Yea, 200 posts in 1.5 years is nothing. Its sus af, dumbass

Come voicechat bro, come COME ON BRO
honkender Zerhonker#8937 here, fucking discord come on you kike ass nigger goldstein, come on nigga

@Atavistic Autist true @BlackPilledNeet is a faggot, but @DottKo334 is fucking cringe. Now you have to see which of the two is worse.

@Atavistic Autist true @BlackPilledNeet is a faggot, but @DottKo334 is fucking cringe. Now you have to see which of the two is worse.
i dont fucking care:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: nigga

Joined Sep 9, 2021

Ok @Atavistic Autist idc who tf you are, ive never seen ur autistic ass in any threads but im sure that your life would be different if you would tell me that shit irl

Ok @Atavistic Autist idc who tf you are, ive never seen ur autistic ass in any threads but im sure that your life would be different if you would tell me that shit irl
@Atavistic Autist @Atavistic Autist :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Ok most of you seem to be underage. Good to know. Its time for the great purge @Master

posting High IQ is low IQ.
Sexuality and how it works is very simple, no need to larp as a philosophner

I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TOOOOO AAAAAAAAAA :feelskek::feelskek: :lasereyes:

Stop flexing your join date you moron, you hardly know what this forum is about
Literally every nigga flexes join date, why shouldnt I?
I dont even care about you niggas Goldsteins, you all flex about join dates, about useless fucking colours, literally retarded
Get a fucking brain :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

posting High IQ is low IQ.
Sexuality and how it works is very simple, no need to larp the philosophner
>philosoph
>look at my post
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelshaha::feelswhat:

Literally every nigga flexes join date, why shouldnt I?
I dont even care about you niggas Goldsteins, you all flex about join dates, about useless fucking colours, literally retarded
Get a fucking brain :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You're drunk :feelsjuice:

You're drunk :feelsjuice:
I know, what now though? Am I not telling the truth by all of you being retarded?
I do, because youre stupid useless retarded Goldstein Rothstein niggas :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsYall::feelsYall:

I know, what now though? Am I not telling the truth by all of you being retarded?
I do, because youre stupid useless retarded Goldstein Rothstein niggas :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsYall::feelsYall:
holy shit stfu faggot nobody cares

But you like being around re todd did people :dafuckfeels:

HAHHAHAH everyone who isn't oldcel dont even fucking post :smonk::smonk::smonk: