Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I put all the low effort or boring posters in my ignore list

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
title. alot of these people I have nothing personal against in fact some of these people I really like but I had to ignore them to only see threads that are worth reading in this forum

if you write threads like "Truecel trait:" "shitskins are X" or stuff that is too repetitive, trolling, has nothing to do with inceldom, or has really low effort then im putting you on ignore. only high effort interesting threads that are good to read are on ID and the lounge now :feelsYall:

So you hate me:feelsbadman:

incel trait: blocking suifuel

title. alot of these people I have nothing personal against in fact some of these people I really like but I had to ignore them to only see threads that are worth reading in this forum

if you write threads like "Truecel trait:" "shitskins are X" or stuff that is too repetitive, trolling, has nothing to do with inceldom, or has really low effort then im putting you on ignore. only high effort interesting threads that are good to read are on ID and the lounge now :feelsYall:
69A075DC F501 4BC1 83D7 B8EB8207E1F2