Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me search capabilities or ban me

H

HBDEnjoyer

Banned
-
This forum is so low IQ. I posted a reasonably high effort post (by this forum's standards) and got 7 replies, 3 of which are my own. Since this forum has very few high IQ users I need a way to filter out posts by them and search for smart people without mass ignoring 95% of the forum. If mods won't do this, just ban me.

You need 100 posts you GrAYnigger

filter out posts by them and search for smart people without mass ignoring 95% of the forum
You can already do this, go to the profiles of users you like and click 'watch'.
There's also an entire section on the front page which is 'must-read' content where all of the high IQ posts are kept.
You can also filter posts based on who made them

If you see on the right there's 'filters', you can enter a username and see posts from a specific user.

Joined Mar 12, 2024
Posts 7

You need 100 posts you GrAYnigger
Universal application of rules is so fucking retarded and jewish. I can't believe that a so called blackpilled forum operates on post 1965 moral standards.

You can already do this, go to the profiles of users you like and click 'watch'.
There's also an entire section on the front page which is 'must-read' content where all of the high IQ posts are kept.
You can also filter posts based on who made them

View attachment 1089255
If you see on the right there's 'filters', you can enter a username and see posts from a specific user.
I want to easily index people's past posts. Even the 5% of decent users probably post stupid shit all the time. And I want to see posts under threads not just posts that they've created.

Universal application of rules is so fucking retarded and jewish. I can't believe that a so called blackpilled forum operates on post 1965 moral standards.
It's there to prevent data scrapping by infiltrators, a joined yesterday grey shouldn't instantly have all the user privileges

I want to easily index people's past posts. Even the 5% of decent users probably post stupid shit all the time. And I want to see posts under threads not just posts that they've created.
You can bookmark threads, It looks like you need 100 posts though.

If you press this symbol you should be able to bookmark threads and specific comments.

Why would women choose the genes of a modified subhuman when she can have Chads genes that are superior by nature ?

I didn't saw your posts would read and give my thoughts

there's also googles site search feature:

site:incels.is yoursearchtermhere