Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I knew it was bad but never this bad

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/MDI2LdXomnU

To summarize this, I never thought men could sink so low and let their wife bang another man while in relationship over food or a
new videogame. What no self respect does to mfker, I honestly believe this will be the downfall of men, For examle a new
videogame came out, "Oh im gonna get that for you if you let me sleep with X and X amout of this and that" Get the fuck outta here
:feelskek: We need a mass genocide or roundup of society, We need guillotines flowing in from every corner of the street, And to think
weve come this far in civilization that were calling ourself insecure if we dont let ourself get cucked "By letting our woman take
another mans MEAT" :feelswhat: Tbh we need a massive ER of these cucks, Is it soy or is this just how humans have evolved as of now, I
genuinly cant feel a shred of empathy for those men "If they dont take action and get over their cuckoldry and say enough is
enough" Leave the relationship or find a new one, Id rather be an incel than to submit to the fates of these men calling it "Insecure"
And immature to not get cucked by another man, Incel looking man literally said he had to work thru some "Major
insecurities"Because he wouldnt let his wife suck on another mans meat, Not his exact words but its implied.

Mass genocide CUCKS! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: