Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at caring about being healthy while not being chad or with a lack of 2D girls' existence

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
what is the point of a long lifespan under these circumstances? not only that but the agepill will continue to rape you

idk if i will make it until 30

Not being healthy makes life more miserable.

I've even stopped caring about muscle gain now with weight lifting and just try to eat healthy instead of force-feeding down protein.

I want to die as soon as possible.

being fat and having bad hygiene is disgusting tbh

I noticed this after reading some replies in my steroid thread. Like don’t you guys realize we are all miserable. It steroids or whatever kills us then so what lol. It never began for us anyway.

IDC I just rotmax
I may try /self-improvement/ tho (it's just a meme IK but still..)

longevity is one thing, but the quality of life is very important
if I didn't want to live at all, I'd rope right now, but for now living isn't terrible and I don't want to become miserable because of some sickness

There's no point in living as a non chad, but lets see if the west collapses or something

I dont want to live as possible i want to be youthful as long as possible

soyboy32.jpg

It's funny because i care and don't care at the same time

I would love to have a normal functioning body so I could enjoy copes like food or drugs so fuck this thread especially when I know @quinn24 you are drug maxxing to cope with life so this thread is pretty hypocritical, if you had my body you wouldn´t be able to use drugs or enjoy food.

what is the point of a long lifespan under these circumstances? not only that but the agepill will continue to rape you

idk if i will make it until 30

I enjoy not being a fat slob and being able to run and walk for hours without coughing up a lung.

It's weird for me. I dont want to live past 40 but I also enjoy being able to eat what I want.

I'm conflicted here and I feel just as lost as ever, i still dont know what I want to do with these next 10 years. Beyond not getting sex, I basically get to do what I want, work when I want etc etc
longevity is one thing, but the quality of life is very important
if I didn't want to live at all, I'd rope right now, but for now living isn't terrible and I don't want to become miserable because of some sickness
This

getting fat or letting your teeth fall apart will definitely lower your life quality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back