Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews push race mixing and mass immigration propaganda because of this, goyim

Jewish IQ tests are meaningless

Now let's see presidential election results in Brazil...

IMG 20230813 125514 032

First map translation:
Lula: Left candidate
Bolsonaro: Right candidate
This voting pattern probably has less to do with a race being low iq and more to do with self-interest. Why would an ethnic vote for a white nationalist party?

Also this shows that Brazil is a failed state with no strong homogenous identity tbh.

Why would an ethnic vote for a white nationalist party?
there is no such a thing as white nationalist party, even leftie parties are white only parties

the mutts and niggers literally voted because Lula offered them a type of meat called "picanha", when he won he said that it was a "metaphorical picanha" JFL low iq muttards fell for that

This voting pattern probably has less to do with a race being low iq and more to do with self-interest.
its dumbness to be honest, they believe that a egalitarian system will work in a nation where nobody is really equal

USSR just worked because they were all white

there is no such a thing as white nationalist party, even leftie parties are white only parties

the mutts and niggers literally voted because Lula offered them a type of meat called "picanha", when he won he said that it was a "metaphorical picanha" JFL low iq muttards fell for that
I said that because you posted pictures of right wing party voters doing salutes.

Govid Dorious gigachad gigachud

It's no surprise the race who are from all corners of the earth and mixed with many groups want you from a ethnically homogenous 2 parent home want you to do the same if not subsidise the system.

Take a look at Brazil example:
View attachment 841219

Brazil IQ Rank

Asian brazilians: 99 IQ
Whites: 95 IQ
Browns/Mestizos: 81 IQ
Blacks: 71 IQ

Note: when a black mix with a white the offspring becomes a brown/mestizo and its IQ is just 81 points, -14 points, way below the average level.

View attachment 841375

Almost half of the Brazilian population (49.4%) is White. Those with Mixed-race skin form 42.3%, the Black 7.4%, and the Indigenous and East Asian, according to the IBGE, only 0.8%.

View attachment 841232
Impressive, very nice. Now let's see presidential election results in Brazil...

View attachment 841233
First map translation:
Lula: Left candidate
Bolsonaro: Right candidate

Does race matter? Let's analyze only in the electoral context.

In the graphs it is possible to see that the racial factor is decisive in elections.

In Brazil, Caucasians vote mostly for Bolsonaro and Negroids/Mestizos for Lula.

Racial miscegenation and immigration deliberately provoked by the Kalergi Plan / Great Replacement in Europe aims to have similar outcomes in elections on European continent.
d20.png

View: https://archive.org/details/EuropeWillNotSurvive

In Portugal, we already had the case of Amadora, in which the Left played the racial card in the last elections and the Centre-Right was swept off the map.

It starts to become arithmetically impossible in some European cities like London, Marseille or Cologne, for the Radical Right or Nationalist Parties to win the elections.

Yes, Race is very important. - Mario Machado (https://t.me/MarioMachado88)

Now read Brazil IQ rank again:
Brazil IQ Rank

Asian brazilians: 99 IQ
Whites: 95 IQ
Browns/Mestizos: 81 IQ
Blacks: 71 IQ

Do you see a pattern here?
High IQ people votes right and Low IQ people votes left!

View attachment 841252

Average Lula electors:
View attachment 841248
View attachment 841333
View attachment 841249

Average Bolsonaro electors:
View attachment 841334
View attachment 841335
View attachment 841336
images

View attachment 841337
View attachment 841338
View attachment 841339

Now, about race erasure:
View attachment 841236

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mixedrace/comments/ztic8p/i_feel_like_i_dont_belong_anywhere/

Gentlemen, i realized why kikes do what they do, the reason is simple: they want societies where the population is low IQ and fractured, easy to control.

View attachment 841253

Kikes know that Yakubians are powerful when united, just look at how great was Hitler's Germany with a very defined race and ideolology.

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @IceStorm @Lonelyus @Puppeter @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard @Pancakecel @Nate Higgers @Luzifer

View attachment 841341

kikes have a huge fucking border over israel, but seem to be for "diversity and inclusion" they know that shitskin sandniggers and wetbacks will destroy countries, therefore they put a wall on theirs to keep them from destroying their land, and then kikes open borders in europe and north america.

Very good post thank you for sharing, yet in israel I am pretty sure they are heavily against racemixing lol.

Yet new netflix releases they always try to sneak in racemixing, recent black mirror episode had a black woman in england and white boyfriend.
Even worse is they always make the woman seem strong and independant like a man whereas the boyfriend is timid and emotional like a foid would be

High IQ/High effort post.

I agree, Jews are safer in a liberal society with no whites, open borders and low IQ people who will never compete with them or even notice them.

if jews hate me why should i like them
they literally call non jews cattle and goyims
fuck the big nosed coin sniffing motherfuckers

JFL @ White women stats. Exactly 2/3 prefer only White men.

JFL @ Blacks, Latinos, Asians, East Indian, and Middle Eastern men. Never fucking began for them in the West.

A high population of idiots makes them incredibly easy for the Jews to manipulate. Just adjusting the prices of certain things can push the population into doing things that only further enslave them to the almighty jew overlords.

Leftists and SoyCuck governments will still deny this completely, even if you shove evidence in their throats.
yeah they'll all just pull up an instant of their favorite nigger be like "yeah bro see this nigger right here??? what about him ha!!! yeah not all niggers are like that just cause of this extremely fucking rare case that i got from my ass!!!!"

all racemixxing happening in latin america is just white men fucking latinas and native american women

that's actually how all latinos came to exsistence so there's no jews that pushed racemixxing
I noticed that as well that in Europe right now there is mass retirement of the baby boomers leaving the workforce, the boomers make up as a single unit the largest group of workers.
Guess who is pushing for mass migration into Europe with their votes? Its the boomers, yes its true, the WHITE boomers are pushing hard for mass migration into Europe.
Okay one might ask but why? The boomers already since the 1970's refused to have children and this trend has continued till today.

So guess who else pushes hard for pro immigration parties? The answer is white European women of all ages. You may ask but why? The answer is because white women want government jobs and quotas for females in the private sector workforce.

Europeans themselves do not want to have children so that they are able to work more, earn more and go on holidays, buy cars, buy expensive smart phones, buy nice clothes, eat at restaurants and ordering food deliveries cooked by ethnics instead of cooking themselves.

This is a case of wanting to have your cake and eat it as the saying goes. They want to live wealthy lifestyles doing comfy jobs and want ethnics to fill the workforce so that the economy does not shrink that way white women get to keep their comfy jobs, boomers enjoy a large retirement payment every month but then the whites turn around and blame ethnics for the problems in the West like terrorism, rapes etc but they bring the migrants in themselves. I was seeing that even Egypt refuses to accept Palastinian refugees, Saudi refuses to accept Syrian refugees because they know what will happen.

Yes there may be certain Jews that push for mass migration and I bet they gain financially from it and I dont blame them tbh but as you said @Med Amine its whites themselves who are race mixing, its whites themselves who push for mass migration because without mass migration the economy would slowly shrink and if this happens they would not enjoy their large lifetime of government subsadies

@OutcompetedByRoomba @EngelCallDell19 what are your opnions on this topic and in this regard what I wrote