Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews push race mixing and mass immigration propaganda because of this, goyim

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Take a look at Brazil example:
Untitled892 20230811143348

Brazil IQ Rank

Asian brazilians: 99 IQ
Whites: 95 IQ
Browns/Mestizos: 81 IQ
Blacks: 71 IQ

Note: when a black mix with a white the offspring becomes a brown/mestizo and its IQ is just 81 points, -14 points, way below the average level.

Screenshot 20230813 164515 234

Almost half of the Brazilian population (49.4%) is White. Those with Mixed-race skin form 42.3%, the Black 7.4%, and the Indigenous and East Asian, according to the IBGE, only 0.8%.

Impressive, very nice. Now let's see presidential election results in Brazil...

IMG 20230813 125514 032

First map translation:
Lula: Left candidate
Bolsonaro: Right candidate

Does race matter? Let's analyze only in the electoral context.

In the graphs it is possible to see that the racial factor is decisive in elections.

In Brazil, Caucasians vote mostly for Bolsonaro and Negroids/Mestizos for Lula.

Racial miscegenation and immigration deliberately provoked by the Kalergi Plan / Great Replacement in Europe aims to have similar outcomes in elections on European continent.
d20.png

View: https://archive.org/details/EuropeWillNotSurvive

In Portugal, we already had the case of Amadora, in which the Left played the racial card in the last elections and the Centre-Right was swept off the map.

It starts to become arithmetically impossible in some European cities like London, Marseille or Cologne, for the Radical Right or Nationalist Parties to win the elections.

Yes, Race is very important. - Mario Machado (https://t.me/MarioMachado88)

Now read Brazil IQ rank again:
Brazil IQ Rank

Do you see a pattern here?
High IQ people votes right and Low IQ people votes left!

Thinking christian bale

Average Lula electors:

Average Bolsonaro electors:

images

IMG 20230813 141837 416

IMG 20230813 150552 535

IMG 20230813 152906 680

Now, about race erasure:
Image 12

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mixedrace/comments/ztic8p/i_feel_like_i_dont_belong_anywhere/

Gentlemen, i realized why kikes do what they do, the reason is simple: they want societies where the population is low IQ and fractured, easy to control.

American psycho phone

Kikes know that Yakubians are powerful when united, just look at how great was Hitler's Germany with a very defined race and ideolology.

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @IceStorm @Lonelyus @Puppeter @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard @Pancakecel @Nate Higgers @Luzifer

Last edited:

The Jews have destroyed our world jfl

all racemixxing happening in latin america is just white men fucking latinas and native american women

that's actually how all latinos came to exsistence so there's no jews that pushed racemixxing

all racemixxing happening in latin america is just white men fucking latinas and native american women

that's actually how all latinos came to exsistence so there's no jews that pushed racemixxing
so? they are now pushing it all in white countries, you didn't even read my thread brocel, stay out

Race mixing may not but non-white migration yes. Mass migration has been pushed in countries in which white people are a sizeable amount of population such as Argentina, Chile and Costa Rica. Argentinians have to deal with Bolivian/Peruvians (mostly Amerindian) and Paraguayans(mostly mixed). Chileans have to deal with Peruvians(amerindians) and Haitians(the left party of Chile snitch tons of airplanes from Haití JFL) while Costa Rica has to deal with Nicaraguans (mostly a mixed between amerindians and black) and Venezuelans(mostly mixed).

FCd6bt4X0AIm8x1

The general trend is more like ethnics + academics / white socialites -> left, whites in general -> right.

... this is the kind of half-truth that would get you humiliated in a public debate.
See this for further analysis of american IQ distribution amongst the voting public.

View attachment 841219

Brazil IQ Rank

Note: when a black mix with a white the offspring becomes a brown/mestizo and its IQ is just 81 points, -14 points, way below the average level.

Almost half of the Brazilian population (49.4%) is White. Those with Mixed-race skin form 42.3%, the Black 7.4%, and the Indigenous and East Asian, according to the IBGE, only 0.8%.

View attachment 841232

View attachment 841233
First map translation:

In the graphs it is possible to see that the racial factor is decisive in elections.

Racial miscegenation and immigration deliberately provoked by the Kalergi Plan / Great Replacement in Europe aims to have similar outcomes in elections on European continent.
d20.png

In Portugal, we already had the case of Amadora, in which the Left played the racial card in the last elections and the Centre-Right was swept off the map.

It starts to become arithmetically impossible in some European cities like London, Marseille or Cologne, for the Radical Right or Nationalist Parties to win the elections.

Brazil IQ Rank

View attachment 841252

Average Lula electors:
View attachment 841248
View attachment 841333
View attachment 841249

View attachment 841334
View attachment 841335
View attachment 841336
images

View attachment 841337
View attachment 841338
View attachment 841339

Now, about race erasure:
View attachment 841236

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mixedrace/comments/ztic8p/i_feel_like_i_dont_belong_anywhere/

Gentlemen, i realized why kikes do what they do, the reason is simple: they want societies where the population is low IQ and fractured, easy to control.

View attachment 841253

Kikes know that Yakubians are powerful when united, just look at how great was Hitler's Germany with a very defined race and ideolology.

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @IceStorm @Lonelyus @Puppeter @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard @Pancakecel @Nate Higgers @Luzifer

View attachment 841341

The downfall of Venezuela was because of this. Venezuela used to have a sizable amount of white population from Spain, Portugal and Italy before it received mass non-white migration from Colombia and mixed people eventually voted for the Left.

so? they are now pushing it all in white countries, you didn't even read my thread brocel, stay out
i already know the infos, but most racemixxers in latin america are white men that fuck latin american women and not latin american men.
the same goes to all white countries, it's always white males that support race mixxing because it benefits them
this is a whole forum made for white males to race mixx with other females from asia and latin america, are you going to argue that geomaxxers are jews aswell? lol
Race mixing may not but non-white migration yes. Mass migration has been pushed in countries in which white people are a sizeable amount of population such as Argentina, Chile and Costa Rica. Argentinians have to deal with Bolivian/Peruvians and Paraguayans. Chileans have to deal with Peruvians and Haitians(the left party of Chile snitch tons of airplanes from Haití JFL) while Costa Rica has to deal with Nicaraguans and Venezuelans.
yeah but everyone knows that most racemixxers are always the white males and not ethnics males.
this forum always try to male ethnic males the one responsible for racemixxing even tho we're the only incels so we can't racemixx since we can't attract women.
OP made this thread with the intention that jews support ethnic males but racemixxing is the one that make ethnic incels.
Racepill
Racisswhitewomen
HeightByHeight 01

all statistics prove that ehtnics can't racemixx, only whites can

yeah but everyone knows that most racemixxers are always the white males and not ethnics males.
this forum always try to male ethnic males the one responsible for racemixxing even tho we're the only incels so we can't racemixx since we can't attract women.
OP made this thread with the intention that jews support ethnic males but racemixxing is the one that make ethnic incels.
Racepill
Racisswhitewomen
HeightByHeight 01

all statistics prove that ehtnics can't racemixx, only whites can
No but ethnics reproduce A LOT between themselves.

i c

and agreed bro

all of thailand and filipine and ton of other asian countries are now giant brothels of racemixxing.
it's not the fault of any jew, white males like going abroad to get foreign pussy and they create the most incels in the world now.
No but ethnics reproduce A LOT between themselves.
yeah but that doesn't count as racemixxing

View attachment 841219

Brazil IQ Rank

View attachment 841232

View attachment 841233
First map translation:

d20.png

Brazil IQ Rank

View attachment 841252

Average Lula electors:
View attachment 841248
View attachment 841333
View attachment 841249

View attachment 841334
View attachment 841335
View attachment 841336
images

View attachment 841337
View attachment 841338
View attachment 841339

Now, about race erasure:
View attachment 841236

View attachment 841253

View attachment 841341

What I never got about Kalergy Plan/Great Replacement was that Europeans are already controlled and the West was fine without mass migration and lowering white numbers for over 50 years. Executing the plan actually mess with stuff since white people will notice they have been replaced and therefore lifting reactionary agendas.

all of thailand and filipine and ton of other asian countries are now giant brothels of racemixxing.
it's not the fault of any jew, white males like going abroad to get foreign pussy and they create the most incels in the world now.

yeah but that doesn't count as racemixxing
Here is the thing. When whites become a minority, white foids will only go for Chad even if these foids are fat as it happens in U.S because they are too valuable. These are so hypergamous that they will not reproduce. While horny white males will have no option but to cope with "yellow and latina fever". Many ethnics will remain incels but the ones who not will breed more non white people that will be the only option for sub8 white males until turning white people into a minority and setting a Social-democrat dystopia.

View attachment 841219

Brazil IQ Rank

View attachment 841232

View attachment 841233
First map translation:

d20.png

Brazil IQ Rank

View attachment 841252

Average Lula electors:
View attachment 841248
View attachment 841333
View attachment 841249

View attachment 841334
View attachment 841335
View attachment 841336
images

View attachment 841337
View attachment 841338
View attachment 841339

Now, about race erasure:
View attachment 841236

View attachment 841253

View attachment 841341

You are absolutely right i said the same things before in a few centuries there will only be the slave mutt consoomer race and the ruling elite jewish class

btw Lula is a kike

IMG 20230813 152649 036
IMG 20230813 152647 673

@Immolator

Here is the thing. When whites become a minority, white foids will only go for Chad even if these foids are fat as it happens in U.S because they are too valuable. These are so hypergamous that they will not reproduce. While horny white males will have no option but to cope with "yellow and latina fever".
so racemixxing is allowed, people just love to make it look like ethnic males are the fault of racemixxing which is not. and racemixxing as an ethnic with other ethnics doesn't count as racemixxing btw
there's no jews or anything that support it, it's mostly white men who are the biggest supporter of mutt races
Many ethnics will remain incels but the ones who not will breed more non white people that will be the only option for sub8 white males until turning white people into a minority and setting a Social-democrat dystopia.
most ethnics reproduce in their shitholes, immigration is just a way white men use to support racemixxing.

anyway, all of us are racemixxed anyway. i have green eyes and most of my family have colored eyes and colored hair so im like 40%+ euro.

What I never got about Kalergy Plan/Great Replacement was that Europeans are already controlled and the West was fine without mass migration and lowering white numbers for over 50 years. Executing the plan actually mess with stuff since white people will notice they have been replaced and therefore lifting reactionary agendas.
anything to stop the fourth reich from rising

you are right about that, the colonizers are the most race mixers

You are absolutely right i said the same things before in a few centuries there will only be the slave mutt consoomer race and the ruling elite jewish class
brutally over if the masses dont rise

there's no jews or anything that support it, it's mostly white men who are the biggest supporter of mutt races
You can’t be serious with this. The media constantly bombards us with race-mixing propaganda, and (((who))) owns the media? It should be well known for anyone that spent more than a month on a forum like this that Jews want to create a massive amount of mixed brown low IQ people they can easily rule over.

View attachment 841344

The general trend is more like ethnics + academics / white socialites -> left, whites in general -> right.

... this is the kind of half-truth that would get you humiliated in a public debate.
See this for further analysis of american IQ distribution amongst the voting public.
what? reds are republicans and blue democrats

You can’t be serious with this. The media constantly bombards us with race-mixing propaganda, and (((who))) owns the media? It should be well known for anyone that spent more than a month on a forum like this that Jews want to create a massive amount of mixed brown low IQ people they can easily rule over.
and i spent months in geomaxx.me and it seems like whites are the one supporting geomaxxing interracial breeding to me
also most interacial marriages are WM/ethnic female in the west and especially WMAF. it's either you blame some random israelis or you blame the whites themselves for racemixxing.

porn doesn't count since even the light skinned blacks in america are created by whites who fucked black slaves.

latin america and all latinos in the world are the result of racemixxing supported by white foreigners as well. but if you wanna cope with the idea that semetic people are the one supporting racemixxing then that's your thing bro.

and i spent months in geomaxx.me and it seems like whites are the one supporting geomaxxing interracial breeding to me
also most interacial marriages are WM/ethnic female in the west and especially WMAF. it's either you blame some random israelis or you blame the whites themselves for racemixxing.

porn doesn't count since even the light skinned blacks in america are created by whites who fucked black slaves.

latin america and all latinos in the world are the result of racemixxing supported by white foreigners as well. but if you wanna cope with the idea that semetic people are the one supporting racemixxing then that's your thing bro.
I’m not saying whites are innocent. I just responded to the claim that Jews don’t bear any responsibility regarding race-mixing and immigration.

Over for the white race and every race other than kikes basically

People of color voting all blue states is interesting.

How is it a half-truth.
The average IQ of the left is dragged down by all the ethnics amongst the voter base. The very smartest whites are mostly on the left.
Towards the later half he repeats the analysis with only the white population and this is the result:
1fb126a8 1f37 41a1 8c98 8dadb787d717 3000x1950

There are a bunch of caveats to this and what it might mean, but if you were in the setting of a public debate, your claim that "High IQ people votes right and Low IQ people votes left!" could be proven demonstrably false and that one "own" might be enough to convince most of the audience that you have lost the debate in its totality.

Screenshot 20230813 165023 048

"but pretty small" i wonder if those said "107 IQ academic white liberals" are not actually (((ashkenazi))) :feelshehe:
IMG 20230813 153024 567

Screenshot 20230813 165139 424

View attachment 841381
"but pretty small" i wonder if those said "107 IQ academic white liberals" are actually (((ashkenazi))) or not :feelshehe:
View attachment 841383
Lefties infiltrated academia and afterwards created / repurposed entire fields towards mass-producing political propaganda for their purposes. Right wingers thought vaccines would kill XX% of the population. Or that "long covid" was only based on histeria after long term effects on patients had already been meassured and documented. Etcetc.
The right doesn't choose their conspiracies by how viable they are but purely on memetic virality. They can't even pick ones that aren't already disproven before they start popularizing them. Leftist insanity is preplaned to be defendable even against future evidence against it.

"As long as you can't determine the exact genes that influence intelligence and prove their effects directly, we can just keep denying that they exist at all. And by the time that evidence starts being collected we will have control over the big gene databases and force everyone to explain for what they want that information. If they say something related to race differences, we deny them access."

^ This has at least the chance of being a viable plan.

If the left is dragged down in IQ by the ethnic population, the republicans are dragged down by all the lower class whites amongst them.

The left is mentally ill, but the political right as a whole has been worse than useless. They are not our allies, most of them look down on us just as much as the left does, the left because we are men and the right because we are losers. We shouldn't bind ourselfs to any of them. Make use of the partisan split where possible, but don't commit to any one side. It would be more optimal to try to get in a position where we have some modicum of political capital, then sell our allegiance to the person offering us the best compensation. Don't become someone else's foot soldier for free.

Our uniting values should be male group interests instead of right or left wing politics. We want right wing politics to the extent that they are good for men and left wing politics to the extent that they server the downtrodden (as long as we get to count ourselfs amongst that group).

Last edited:
Water is wet and it's already too late this is why I'm not race loyal.

Our uniting values should be male group interests instead of right or left wing politics. We want right wing politics to the extent that they are good for men and left wing politics to the extent that they server the downtrodden (as long as we get to count ourselfs amongst that group).
:feelsYall:

There are a bunch of caveats to this and what it might mean, but if you were in the setting of a public debate, your claim that "High IQ people votes right and Low IQ people votes left!" could be proven demonstrably false and that one "own" might be enough to convince most of the audience that you have lost the debate in its totality.
i should have said average IQ people instead of high IQ people, my mistake, high IQ is very rare, the average in China is like 104, a high IQ person would have 140 IQ

i should have said average IQ people instead of high IQ people, my mistake, high IQ is very rare, the average in China is like 104, a high IQ person would have 140 IQ
No offense intented. If we spend too much time amongst our own, we drop our standarts. When we go back to interacting with the wider public, there will then follow a sharp reminder of what it is like to try to stand your ground when everyone around you is hostile and wants you to fail, just so they can laugh at your expense together.

That's one thing twitter/4chan/reddit are pretty good for, practising hostile debates with ideological enemies. You learn which of the things you want to say are exploitable weak points and either find ways to fix that weakness or remove that part of your argumentation.

Whites are the biggest complainers of racemixing but the most guilty of them.

Racemixing throughout history (Even now) - 95% Cases White Male / Ethnic Foid, 5% Light Ethnic / Dark Ethnic

ethnic males have been cucked since the dawn of time
yeah but im still going to buy blonde stacy eggs so i can have mixed chaddam kids like eliot rodger's brother.
only asian+white racemixxing create incels, i still color mog pretty much all monogloids in the world

Jews create race mixing and immigration to diminish the white race, create more chaos and crimes, thus effectively making the lives of white people miserable and make them weak .

Yea water wet tbh

Funny that I came across this thread….
first thing I saw when I opened YouTube, was a short with the title:
“Black Passport Bro traveled to Europe and impregnated a white Woman”.
afterwards, they proudly showed off their mixed race kid.
Kid looked fucking disgusting, blonde hair and literally shitskin.
They promote race mixing everywhere.
And even if the white Foid says she prefers white Men,
She’ll experience peer pressure from her brain dead Foid friends to race mix and “be open for new experiences”.

I hope that this Russian Ukraine conflict gets out of hand.
I hope Biden will stay president and keeps flooding Ukraine with weapons and tons of lethal aid, and Poland somehow intervenes in western Ukraine….
I hope Putin will eventually have no choice but to go nuclear

May God avenges Hitler and his aryan army blood.

@Feminism Sucks!
IMG 20230813 185432 532
IMG 20230813 185434 277
IMG 20230813 185435 791
IMG 20230813 185437 720
IMG 20230813 185439 395
IMG 20230813 185442 821
IMG 20230813 185444 469

Last edited:
IMG 20230813 192033 205
IMG 20230813 190706 738
IMG 20230813 190434 931
IMG 20230813 150327 214

Jews create race mixing and immigration to diminish the white race, create more chaos and crimes, thus effectively making the lives of white people miserable and make them weak .
IMG 20230813 185848 531

1507616781360.jpg

Sometimes i am so proud that i was born in the same region as hitler....