Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jews are now defending niggers who commit drive-by shootings because they're victims of "social isolation and exclusion"

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Just fucking lol at Jews appropriating incel/school shooter rhetoric to defend blacks even though the average low inhib gang shooter has had more sex, relationships and social experiences than every user on this forum combined :lul::lul:
B1

B3

If low inhib dark triad niggers who have gfs and multiple side hoes are allowed to kill random innocent people because they're victims of "social isolation and exclusion" then Elliot Rodger would have unironically been justified in using nuclear weapons:feelskek:

Social isolation and social exclusion???????

Well, I know most people don't actually know much about incels, even those that think they do. And often don't even know the mere definition of an incel. But damn, have I got news for them in regards to social isolation/exclusion. Jfl, that's an incels life.

Now do social isolation and exclusion from pussy next. :feelsjuice:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

They're killing fellow gang bangers for the most part. Innocent people where? Mistaken identity leads to innocent deaths in this context.

Last edited:
They're killing fellow gang-bangers for the most part. Innocent people where? Mistaken identity leads to innocent deaths in this context.
Jfl nigga in that case why don’t you go take a stroll through O Block at 3 AM :feelskek:

Jfl nigga in that case why don’t you go take a stroll through O Block at 3 AM :feelskek:
I said mistaken identity leads to deaths. Not risking my life around degenerates though.

Last edited:
Poor young white males in rural republican counties or in working class white areas in the outskirts of major cities do the same thing. They cope with white nationalism. Sure theyre not as low inhib as niggers but they pretty much do the same thing and cope with race.

The 80s, 90s, and before that was a time when just having a job, not being a bum or totally disformed, meant that you could at least find a girlfriend and get married eventually.

Nowadays its way different. We've already officially entered into a "great" recession and now just having a job and not being a bum is far from enough to get laid or married.

That is why I have said over and over again that we are truly in the end days. Because if crime, drugs, and gangs were bad back then in the 80s, and 90s (and before that), imagine how bad crime will be from here on out with mass inceldom, extreme female hypergamy, criminal justice reform, and young male joblessness. Thats a recipe for serious disaster because young men have a lot of pent up energy and will find ways to release pent up frustration. Trump was just the beginning imo. I remember back in 2016 things weren't even this bad. 2018 and the foids just kept getting worst and worst.

I sense that the elites know all that I have just written about and are preparing for a major war to kill off a ton of young frustrated men. When shits falling apart domestically as far as young men not being able to find work or get laid, a major war is needed.

Last edited:
Just fucking lol at Jews appropriating incel/school shooter rhetoric to defend blacks even though the average low inhib gang shooter has had more sex, relationships and social experiences than every user on this forum combined :lul::lul:
View attachment 675389
View attachment 675390

If low inhib dark triad niggers who have gfs and multiple side hoes are allowed to kill random innocent people because they're victims of "social isolation and exclusion" then Elliot Rodger would have unironically been justified in using nuclear weapons:feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/yyU0CRjCqwM
you’re not lying he said his body count is 500+ I believe him to

Why do they hate incels so much? WE are the ones in social isolation! WE are the ones being alienated by society despite many of our best efforts.

Makes me kind of hate Jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back