Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As an incel, there's NO reason to oppose mass shootings. they're justified and even killing random people is based.

I think a very small % of humans are actually conscious beings. Most of them, probably most foids, are just runing on autopilot/instincts. Foids are just walking around in a zombie-like state with nothing but money, popularity, Chad, and cock on their minds, and all of their "feelings" are just manipulation to get one of those 4 things. So I just can't feel sorry for them getting mass murdered, any more than I do for cows and chickens when they go to the butcher.

It's exciting as hell when a big "event" happens. I'm a bit of a news junkie, and when Paddock pulled off the Las Vegas event there was so much news and video clips for weeks afterword. It's way more entertainig than movies, tv, or video games. I'm looking forward to the Russia invasion of Ukraine just cause of all the great war footage we can look forward to.

I think a very small % of humans are actually conscious beings. Most of them, probably most foids, are just runing on autopilot/instincts. Foids are just walking around in a zombie-like state with nothing but money, popularity, Chad, and cock on their minds, and all of their "feelings" are just manipulation to get one of those 4 things. So I just can't feel sorry for them getting mass murdered, any more than I do for cows and chickens when they go to the butcher.

It's exciting as hell when a big "event" happens. I'm a bit of a news junkie, and when Paddock pulled off the Las Vegas event there was so much news and video clips for weeks afterword. It's way more entertainig than movies, tv, or video games. I'm looking forward to the Russia invasion of Ukraine just cause of all the great war footage we can look forward to.
Russia should nuke america

I've read a lot about mass shooters. not just school shooters but mass shooters in general. They usually have low status and are social outcasts:

According to research i read, many mass shooters are socially isolated and alienated, and often commit massacres to find their place in the world and receive attention they didn't get to have. Many school shooters report loneliness, social isolation and rejection and/or bullying/ostracism.

their victims probably were the same people who ostracize us, bully us, exclude or ignore us etc. many of them are probably the same people who treated you like shit all your life. are they ever underdogs like us. maybe, but not the majority at all. Humans are evil and garbage and they ostracize us underdogs and bully us around. The human race favors those with high social status and punishes those with low social status. Mass shooters are fighting back against humans who subjugated them. They are rising against the humans and are heroes for that. And many mass shooting victims would hate you for using this forum.

The only mass shooter i hate is adam lanza because he shot up 6 year olds. i don't care when teenagers are shot, but actual little kids being shot is bad. i think his motive had to do with pedophilia or a negative attitude toward children. i researched him and look up about his views about children and pedophilia.

also mass shootings and income inequality are linked. the poor fight against the rich. and poverty and social isolation are linked according to studies ive read, and Arthur Fleck was a social outcast with poverty (his mother couldn't afford a house and he didn't move out) and his supporters for poor people praising him for killing rich chads.

so yes, mass shootings are justified, because humans must die, and most victims probably are the type who would've ostracized underdogs to begin with.
Agreed mass shooters are the heroes of this generation

Incorrect, you can see it with famous gentlemans example.

If ur goal is whole eradication of human society because its unjust, you need nuclear weapons not just bullets.
elliot rodger didnt shoot the ricecels.

out of curiosity, why do you have shadow the hedgehog in your sig?
He hates humans and so do I. He struggles with self concept and so do I. I find him relatable

The only mass shooter i hate is adam lanza because he shot up 6 year olds. i don't care when teenagers are shot, but actual little kids being shot is bad. i think his motive had to do with pedophilia or a negative attitude toward children. i researched him and look up about his views about children and pedophilia.
imagine thinking sandy hook actually happened :cool:

Geiger counter is off the charts with this thread.

If u get bullied, go kill the bully, not random niggas. Mass shooting isnt justified unless the whole society treats you unjustly.
This should be the end of the discussion. It's never justified to make an uninvolved third party pay for the crimes of another.

tbh im suprised there arent way more, incels/normies are coping hard i guess

Because going ER takes immense balls, probably more balls than it takes to do anything else.
You need to have the right mix of living situation, suicidal tendency, and insanity to pull it off. When things get to that level of shit they end up losing all will to rope instead.

Ok understandable especially from our perspective of outcasts but what if one day guy like that pointed a gun at your or your family members head? Would you think it's justified for him to kill you?

Geiger counter is off the charts with this thread.

This should be the end of the discussion. It's never justified to make an uninvolved third party pay for the crimes of another.
all of the victims committed crimes. they all do. humans in general are evil did you not read my essay
Ok understandable especially from our perspective of outcasts but what if one day guy like that pointed a gun at your or your family members head? Would you think it's justified for him to kill you?
idgaf about my family. fuck them

Hating someone isn't justifiable grounds to kill the hater. By that brain dead logic, women should be killing us in droves and we shouldn't have any problem with it.

You guys are frighteningly stupid.

Glowies gonna glow:feelsjuice:

Go back to reddit with your bluepilled bullshit
:bluepill: bullshit? KEK. :feelstastyman:

Your negative IQ sense of retributive justice != :blackpill:.

Muh IQ. You have no common sense nor self awareness. Do this forum a favor and go take a knife and hit a vein.
Won't need a knife with all the edge in this dumb thread. :feelskek:

Hating someone isn't justifiable grounds to kill the hater. By that brain dead logic, women should be killing us in droves and we shouldn't have any problem with it.

You guys are frighteningly stupid.
If I Kill Made Up Characters And My Multiple Personalities Does That Count ?

Its dumb to you because you're a simpleton with no self awareness.
Go on, exhalted wise one, make a logically sound and valid argument for all of the inane drooler-tier statements made here in favor of killing randoms.

If you can successfully do that, make another one that demonstrates my supposed lack of self-awareness. :feelshaha:

Go on, exhalted wise one, make a logically sound and valid argument for all of the inane drooler-tier statements made here in favor of killing randoms.

If you can successfully do that, make another one that demonstrates my supposed lack of self-awareness. :feelshaha:
When did you comeback :feelswhere:

Fuck no
What if my mommy was one of the people that got killed :feelsUgh:

When did you comeback :feelswhere:
Hey bro, yesterday. I figured waiting two more months won't change much for me tbh.

Not gonna bother arguing with a moralfag brainlet like yourself.
That's exactly the kind of response I was expecting. :feelshaha:

Make an argument or STFU and go fucking neck yourself.

Ayo nigga i wanted to ask you about the pepe reading papers emote, idk why i dont have it :feelswhere:
That's because you don't read nigga. :lul:

No, I just don't play pretend on an obscure internet forum.
Jfl i post on this forum at 4 AM. Jfl if you still think im a fakecel.

Jfl i post on this forum at 4 AM. Jfl if you still think im a fakecel.
Doesn't matter what I think. You're a protected user on the site anyway. Enjoy it, buddy boyo. :feelsjuice:

Nope, their victims were most of the time random citizens who were just passing by, some even other low status males with same problems.

If u get bullied, go kill the bully, not random niggas. Mass shooting isnt justified unless the whole society treats you unjustly.
Tbh my exact thoughts. I don't think anyone deserves to die except for bullies. Bullies deserve to be turned into swiss cheese or, even better, deserve to be violently tortured.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back