Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As an incel, there's NO reason to oppose mass shootings. they're justified and even killing random people is based.

Have you heard about the recent news of moeggels and fured :feelsStudy:
No, just heard about knajjd being a huge closet faggot and doxxing @Komesarj89 .

Moeggels ascended, idk about fured
FuRed was IceCat on Soyddit, who was a chronic IT posting copecel who would sometimes play the devil's advocate in favor of us. I'm not surprised he got banned.

FuRed was IceCat on Soyddit, who was a chronic IT posting copecel who would sometimes play the devil's advocate in favor of us. I'm not surprised he got banned.
I know about that but he wasnt perma banned for it :feelsStudy:
@Dregster666 thoughts on him finding about this emoji :feelsStudy:
:feelsSS:

Moeggels ascended
@Broly Can you please confirm? If true, probably a bullshit excuse to leave because he got bored. Dude was getting dozens of tinder matches. Doubt he was ever incel, let alone KHHV like he kept claiming.

@Broly Can you please confirm? If true, probably a bullshit excuse to leave because he got bored. Dude was getting dozens of tinder matches. Doubt he was ever incel, let alone KHHV like he kept claiming.
I've done it before but I forget.

Do you just play around with each other's tongues or what?

Those who say mentalcels don't exist do not go out enough. You are beyond delusional. For many of you (especially average and even below average looking white guys) you do meet the looks requirement. What you don't meet is the NT requirement. Personality is important. Normies sense weirdos from a mile away. This isn't to say that I agree with cucktear's view of personality. Saying that you can't get laid because foids sniff out misogyny is gaslighting bullshit obviously. But normies expect to be entertained. Being able to talk to them is the first major step to a better life.
There is so much wrong with mine, that I probably will never live like a normal person, with a loving and caring family, who was accepted by his peers from an early age, but i'm going to try. If you're wondering, I already made the first step to doing that.

I do think that this forum has some great people in general and despite what some outsiders may think, it can be quite therapeutic. But it also has to be said that there is a crab bucket mentality due to certain shitty users.

I was going to write a long post explaining everything, but no point, really. Going to tag a few cool guys in no particular order and I probably forgot some more, don't be offeded lol @FuRed @BCNincel @Fat Link @hatefulricer

goodbye:feelsokman:
Read both these threads (first one is more important, it was obvious).

No, just heard about knajjd being a huge closet faggot and doxxing @Komesarj89 .
if you think killing random people is wrong then read my essay, and if it still doesn't help you see my point of view, read it over and over until you're bored.

if you think killing random people is wrong then read my essay, and if it still doesn't help you see my point of view, read it over and over until you're bored.
I already told you, I did read it. It's incredibly faulty logic, based on terrible premises. If you fail to grasp the simple concept that meting out punishment to individuals for crimes they are not responsible for is unjust and unethical, then nothing else I can say after that will make sense to you. That's the starting point.

The only mass shooter i hate is adam lanza because he shot up 6 year olds. i don't care when teenagers are shot, but actual little kids being shot is bad
Why? Behavior has a significant genetic component.
Kids are just genetic replicas of their parents. What makes you think the childs behavior is going to be significantly different than
Absurd reasoning like this makes it sound like you're not actually blackpilled, you're just a kid who was bullied as a teenager asshurt about it, which If it wasn't for that you'd be a regular bluepill normalfag.

Dont bother arguing with the cuck. I already put him on the ignore list
The sad thing here is that probable glowniggers/infiltrators like you love it when idiots like OP make these kinds of retarded threads and encourage them, just so you can astroturf the shit out of it.

"Killing random people is fucking based and black pilled bro. Fuck all of these blue pilled cucks saying otherwise." @xxxxxx Please eat a fucking bullet.

This is how forums slowly get corrupted without anyone hardly noticing.

Why? Behavior has a significant genetic component.
Kids are just genetic replicas of their parents. What makes you think the childs behavior is going to be significantly different than
Absurd reasoning like this makes it sound like you're not actually blackpilled, you're just a kid who was bullied as a teenager asshurt about it, which If it wasn't for that you'd be a regular bluepill normalfag.
because 6 year olds are too young to die. you won't kill a newborn for example
I already told you, I did read it. It's incredibly faulty logic, based on terrible premises. If you fail to grasp the simple concept that meting out punishment to individuals for crimes they are not responsible for is unjust and unethical, then nothing else I can say after that will make sense to you. That's the starting point.
their victims all committed crimes. they all hate people like us and most of them do evil deeds too, because most humans do. have you not seen how evil the vast majority of humans are?

their victims all committed crimes.
Hate is a thought and a feeling. Thoughts and feelings are not crimes, because they are not actions.

they all hate people like us and most of them do evil deeds too, because most humans do. have you not seen how evil the vast majority of humans are?
As I said, hate isn't a crime, but what are these evil deeds you're talking about, and how do you know most humans do them? Do you know most humans? Can you read their minds, hearts and thoughts?

Define evil and explain how the "vast majority" of humans fall under this definition. Also, if evil exists, then so must good. But wait a minute, according to you,
Morals are a joke
If morals a joke, then so is good and evil, because moral systems are based on the evaluations of good actions vs evil actions.

So at the end of the day, morals and good/evil only exist when its convenient for whatever point you want to make.

:feelstastyman:

Cuck_meme supports suicide of incels. Hes probably a deradilclizer tbh

:soy:
It's time for you to step away from the keyboard and stop posting, before you hurt yourself even further from all of the useless dumb shit you've been saying here.

You've contributed literally nothing to the discussion. Say something worthwhile or GTFO, nigger.

You're on a incel forum dipshit. Go back to reddit with your moralfagging you dopey fuck.
It's time for you to step away from the keyboard and stop posting, before you hurt yourself even further from all of the useless dumb shit you've been saying here.

You've contributed literally nothing to the discussion. Say something worthwhile or GTFO, nigger.

Hate is a thought and a feeling. Thoughts and feelings are not crimes, because they are not actions.

As I said, hate isn't a crime, but what are these evil deeds you're talking about, and how do you know most humans do them? Do you know most humans? Can you read their minds, hearts and thoughts?

Define evil and explain how the "vast majority" of humans fall under this definition. Also, if evil exists, then so must good. But wait a minute, according to you,

If morals a joke, then so is good and evil, because moral systems are based on the evaluations of good actions vs evil actions.

So at the end of the day, morals and good/evil only exist when its convenient for whatever point you want to make.

:feelstastyman:
you're delusional if you don't see how evil humans are. the vast majority of humans almost all have done evil things one way or another, and the vast majority hate the people on this forum and would ostracize people like you, they don't care about your issues and they neglect them

yes, humans do evil deeds, but most of it is subtle, it doesn't have to be killing or robbery or some shit. The fact that people like us are ostracized and rejected by the world, says it all.

you're delusional if you don't see how evil humans are. the vast majority of humans almost all have done evil things one way or another, and the vast majority hate the people on this forum and would ostracize people like you, they don't care about your issues and they neglect them

yes, humans do evil deeds, but most of it is subtle, it doesn't have to be killing or robbery or some shit. The fact that people like us are ostracized and rejected by the world, says it all.
"Human are evil, because the vast majority of them have done evil things." WTF is this?

BRO, none of this is an argument. You're literally question-begging and going in a circle.

it took me years to find out how :feelsjuice:
Pro tip: highlight the emoji, then ctrl+c, ctrl+v in the reply box. It automatically shows the text code. I didn't even know that emoji existed until this thread. It's unlisted.

Pro tip: highlight the emoji, then ctrl+c, ctrl+v in the reply box. It automatically shows the text code. I didn't even know that emoji existed until this thread. It's unlisted.
that's how i did it :feelsjuice:

Just attract FBI agents theory jfl

"Human are evil, because the vast majority of them have done evil things." WTF is this?

BRO, none of this is an argument. You're literally question-begging and going in a circle.
because the vast majority do evil things all the time, it's just subtle. therefore, yes humans are garbage and need to die.

their evil deeds are why they must die.

The only way forward is to make mass killings so regular that normies have no choice but to be afraid and leave that quiet kid at school alone

because the vast majority do evil things all the time, it's just subtle. therefore, yes humans are garbage and need to die.

their evil deeds are why they must die.
iu

I disagree, I oppose mass shootings (inb4 being called soy) cause most of them tend to not be blackpilled (nor incel), and don't usually care who their victims are. If you or my ugly subhuman ass was caught at the wrong place at the wrong time, the shooter would 100% try to kill us too. Not only that but shootings only bring more ammo for normies and media/government to punish all ugly incel/truecel-tier males who don't subscribe to just-world bluepill fallacies that the retarded masses soak up from Soyney movies.

Shootings aren't gonna fix society's very deep rooted narcissism and sociopathy, they only lead to glowies breathing down our backs more.

Last edited:
No, no you really didn't. But you know what? That's OK, because you're right.
i did youre just stubborn and you wont explain why you disagree
I disagree, I oppose mass shootings (inb4 being called soy) cause most of them tend to not be blackpilled (nor incel), and don't usually care who their victims are. If you or my ugly subhuman ass was caught at the wrong place at the wrong time, the shooter would 100% try to kill us too. Not only that but shootings only bring more ammo for normies and media/government to punish all ugly incel/truecel-tier males who don't subscribe to just-world bluepill fallacies that the retarded masses soak up from Soyney movies.

Shootings aren't gonna fix society's very deep rooted narcissism and sociopathy, they only lead to glowies breathing down our backs more.
nope because without massacres we were still marginalized. and hardly ever do those shooters kill us anyway, 99% of the victims are bluepilled faggots like 99% of humans are.

Looking at historical mortality rates, God disagrees lmfao
God doesn't exist. 6 year olds shouldn't be murdered. this isn't a debate. teens are old enough to die though (except 13)

Remember every school shooting that happens is a step closer to making normies think twice before they bully some incel

Remember every school shooting that happens is a step closer to making normies think twice before they bully some incel
School shootings are based

I agree but if you're being bullied you should definitely kill the bullies first tbh. The problem with a lot of school shooters is they end up killing kids that never fucked with them. Just my personal opinion.
All of their victims do deserve it because shooters were ostracized

School shootings are based
School shooting remind me a bit of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Setmariam_Nasar
Basically this guy argued that Osama was wrong to attack the West head on because it created a massive military response and he instead advocated for small scale attacks which is what you saw happening in Europe in the 2010s
that's the whole beauty with school shootings nobody can predict it and nobody can retaliate only realistic course of action is to change behavior towards betas

God doesn't exist. 6 year olds shouldn't be murdered. this isn't a debate. teens are old enough to die though (except 13)
Why? I'd love to hear a reason that isn't "dead children makes me feel bad but I don't feel bad about dead anything else"

Why? I'd love to hear a reason that isn't "dead children makes me feel bad but I don't feel bad about dead anything else"
Because children don’t know better yet and are too innocent for death

Because children don’t know better yet and are too innocent for death
Children aren't innocent at all lmfao. If anything it's adults being around that makes then not be completely terrible monsters
See: children of single mothers
See also: feral children

I disagree, only the bullies deserve it.

You could argue that they'll grow up and do bad things though
all mass shooting victims deserve it including all school shooting victims

they haven't grown into monsters yet. puberty changes them gradually into monsters.
Children aren't innocent at all lmfao. If anything it's adults being around that makes then not be completely terrible monsters
See: children of single mothers
See also: feral children
they are. they don't know better and have low cognitive ability. teens on the other hand

That's your opinion and your entitled to it. Personally id rather just kill the people who fucked with me in school and as a kid ( in minecraft)
i thought you agreed all mass shooting victims deserve it and that killing random people is based

I do agree its based. But personally id rather kill the bullies who fucked with me in school in gta v
i'd say human extinction

Nope, their victims were most of the time random citizens who were just passing by, some even other low status males with same problems.

If u get bullied, go kill the bully, not random niggas. Mass shooting isnt justified unless the whole society treats you unjustly.
Indeed just look at Eliot he killed fellow rice cels

Mass shootings are flawed, like one user said on this thread, most of them are useless, and even worse when it results in the death of another incels that clearly do not wanna die; the ones with a goal, a specific bloodlust are different, bit they rarely occur, random killing spree depends a lot and not inherently good in general.

Mass shootings are flawed, like one user said on this thread, most of them are useless, and even worse when it results in the death of another incels that clearly do not wanna die; the ones with a goal, a specific bloodlust are different, bit they rarely occur, random killing spree depends a lot and not inherently good in general.
Hardly any of the victims are incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back