Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jews Are Committing Genocide Right Now

Like foids trying to make everything about themselves. Pathetic.
It’s the truth. Jewish media has been fighting the syraight
It's the most sensible thing to do if you actually care about instilling antisemitic sentiments worldwide (if you actually care about "defeating the joos"), and not to mention that as "patriotic Americans" they would want to use any tools at their disposal to stop their government from sending billions of dollars in military aid to Israel every year :feelsthink:
I’m in favor of that but recognize Israel isnt the end all be all. Plus, Muslims and Jews are both semites and both are causing immense casualty to the white race. They’re allied (not Israelis and Arabs, but Jews and arabs (media loves arab migrants)

The thing about guys like bummer is that they actually don't give a shit. They just larp as nazis cuz it gives them a sense of superiority and belonging, even though they're complete losers IRL and their own fellow whites want them dead.
Strawman and not true. (((Fellow whites))) want me dead, not actual white people. Progressive race traitors are not who I think should be helped lmfao.
To them, it's way more important to shit on nonwhites in the most obscure places of the internet while taking pride in being genocided by the jews than to actually spread antisemitism and unite the world against the common enemy.
I spread anti semitism pretty well idk what to tell you. You want me to say “fuck Israel” instead of “fuck Jews?” That’s called being cucked and censoring yourself. I don’t care about Israel, I’m anti Semitic, not anti israel only. I want to kill all Jews, not get the Jews in Israel out and leave the rest alone.
But what can you expect from people who blindly vote for and defend jewish puppets like trump and yet think they're fighting the system JFL

Trump is against the system in the sense that he flatlined the downward trend. He wasn’t great, but the options are to cut a finger off or cut 2, and I’m taking the cutting of one finger off.
Just LMAO at stormfront retards who think they're the ones who make a difference. Stop coping so hard ffs
Cope

This shit happens like every 10 years.

It's the most sensible thing to do if you actually care about instilling antisemitic sentiments worldwide (if you actually care about "defeating the joos"), and not to mention that as "patriotic Americans" they would want to use any tools at their disposal to stop their government from sending billions of dollars in military aid to Israel every year :feelsthink:

The thing about guys like bummer is that they actually don't give a shit. They just larp as nazis cuz it gives them a sense of superiority and belonging, even though they're complete losers IRL and their own fellow whites want them dead. To them, it's way more important to shit on nonwhites in the most obscure places of the internet while taking pride in being genocided by the jews than to actually spread antisemitism and unite the world against the common enemy.

But what can you expect from people who blindly vote for and defend jewish puppets like trump and yet think they're fighting the system JFL

View attachment 445249
:feelsclown:

a moment of silence to remember bummer's dear compatriot Sheldon Adelson who died a couple of months ago :feelscry: he was one of the billionares who helped trump make jewmerica great again. He'll live forever in the hearts of our fellow stormfrontcels.
View attachment 445247
yes, the ones at the top are the ones who decide who wins the elections :feelsahh: who would have known

Just LMAO at stormfront retards who think they're the ones who make a difference. Stop coping so hard ffs

I’m in favor of that but recognize Israel isnt the end all be all. Plus, Muslims and Jews are both semites and both are causing immense casualty to the white race. They’re allied (not Israelis and Arabs, but Jews and arabs (media loves arab migrants)

Strawman and not true. (((Fellow whites))) want me dead, not actual white people. Progressive race traitors are not who I think should be helped lmfao.

I spread anti semitism pretty well idk what to tell you. You want me to say “fuck Israel” instead of “fuck Jews?” That’s called being cucked and censoring yourself. I don’t care about Israel, I’m anti Semitic, not anti israel only. I want to kill all Jews, not get the Jews in Israel out and leave the rest alone.

Trump is against the system in the sense that he flatlined the downward trend. He wasn’t great, but the options are to cut a finger off or cut 2, and I’m taking the cutting of one finger off.

Cope

Of course they vote against the allegedly racist option. Maybe you shouldn't have a dumb two party system.
Ranked choice voter system has its own problems and that's the only real alternative to a two party system in the current form of government tbh
On top of that, GoP can't stop sucking jewish dick or stroking megamonopolycorps. @your personality
View attachment 445029
ngl Trump timed the pandering just right because of tensions running high after the pulse night club shooting and the dissonance some socially liberal people experienced after the talking point was put out that radical Islam is incompatible with gay rights.

they’re not genociding Arabs, they’re genociding whites. Arab birth rates are still fine, they’re not fighting Arabs. Israel is a psy op and is not representative of Jewish power at all, if it was you wouldn’t hear shit from the opposition. Israel killing a few Palestinians\=\genocide. The Jewish globalist agenda making whites racemixx and giving them fertile killing drugs is genocide.

”the media for covering it up” no they’re not. Jewish media is anti Israel at this point. If they were covering it up we’d see everyone who hates Israel get censored like everyone who likes trump.

It’s nonwhites that let this happen anyway. They needed to let you in after ww2 for a reason; it’s because white genes are more able to be conscious and nonwhites are more submissive to authority.
do you support Israel ?

straight?
Israel and the support it gets from usa and europe are the main cause behind the balkanization of the middle east and the reason why muslim have to flee their countries. There wouldn't be the numbers of sand immigrants there are in your country today if there was no Israel. And if you take into account all the amount of American troops that have died in the fight against "terrorism" and the ones who died in 911 then it's clear you should blame the jews instead of sands who didn't wanna have anything to do with your country in the first place.
No true scotsman fallacy. The average white man in your country would beat the crap out of you if you dared to share your honest beliefs with him (or maybe he would just record you and insult you on social media cuz too much soy nowadays). Also, funny how you label every person who isn't a nazi as liberal.
They make your country send billions of dollars to Israel and send their soldiers to fight their wars and die for them yet you can't see how being against Israel is the logical stance for you JFL at your hypocrisy. But again, you vote for zionist politicians and defend them like a good goy so what can I expect?
Once again you refuse to see the reality of the situation and continue to show your loyalty to the jews you vote for :feelsclown:
:feelstastyman:
do you support Israel ?
he does. He voted for this guy:

straight?
Straight white conservative men
Israel and the support it gets from usa and europe are the main cause behind the balkanization of the middle east and the reason why muslim have to flee their countries.
Not the main reason but israel is pushing refugees to Europe hard yeah, it’s still Jewish, it’s just that Jewish power is in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo more than it is in Tel Aviv.
There wouldn't be the numbers of sand immigrants there are in your country today if there was no Israel. And if you take into account all the amount of American troops that have died in the fight against "terrorism" and the ones who died in 911 then it's clear you should blame the jews instead of sands who didn't wanna have anything to do with your country in the first place.
I blame the jews but it’s also the Arabs that come in. The levantine Arabs are a cowardly race that runs away and allows themselves to be totally controlled by Jews. It’s their fault they don’t stay there and it’s jews fault for incentivizing it. If my land was ever attacked I wouldn’t run like cowardly Arabs, I’d fight just like my ancestors did and have. That’s what separates us in racial genetics; nonwhites don’t have the attachment to things like homeland. They run away to Europe as soon as it goes under instead of fighting for a better nation.
No true scotsman fallacy. The average white man in your country would beat the crap out of you if you dared to share your honest beliefs with him (or maybe he would just record you and insult you on social media cuz too much soy nowadays).
Not true. 12% of White Americans sympathize with the alt right. Nazi sympathizers in Germany in 1920’s and 30’s was 10% before hitler took power.
Also, funny how you label every person who isn't a nazi as liberal.
That’s because they are. Anyone who has ideas from the 1838 liberal revolution is a liberal. Jews have tampered the definitions and acted like actual conservatives that don’t appease don’t exist.
They make your country send billions of dollars to Israel and send their soldiers to fight their wars and die for them yet you can't see how being against Israel is the logical stance for you JFL at your hypocrisy. But again, you vote for zionist politicians and defend them like a good goy so what can I expect?
I am against Israel, I’ve never said I haven’t been. I just don’t think it’s the personification of Jewish power. leftists, who are Jewish, are anti Israel. Jewish media is for the most part anti Israel. Jews might want to see Israel succeed but if the alternative is a furthering of their kalergi plan they’ll take it.
Once again you refuse to see the reality of the situation and continue to show your loyalty to the jews you vote for :feelsclown:

:feelstastyman:

he does. He voted for this guy:
View attachment 445372
“Duh duh they’re both bad!!! Drumpf is bad!!”

False dichotomy. Unless you’re going to make the argument Biden is somehow less jewed than trump (which isn’t true), then you agree with me that trump is the better of the 2 and the best option legally.

Straight white conservative men
They're fucking us all, not only whites
Not the main reason but israel is pushing refugees to Europe hard yeah, it’s still Jewish, it’s just that Jewish power is in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo more than it is in Tel Aviv.
>totally ignores all the lives and tons of money Israel has sucked out of his country

good goy
The levantine Arabs are a cowardly race that runs away and allows themselves to be totally controlled by Jews.
>pretends his race is not totally controlled by jews
Not true. 12% of White Americans sympathize with the alt right. Nazi sympathizers in Germany in 1920’s and 30’s was 10% before hitler took power.
Narrow it down to the percentage of whites in the alt right who sympathize with blackpilled incels
That’s because they are. Anyone who has ideas from the 1838 liberal revolution is a liberal. Jews have tampered the definitions and acted like actual conservatives that don’t appease don’t exist.
You're the one tampering definitions. A normie who doesn't care about politics and despises you for being a racist incel is not a liberal, he's just a normie.
I am against Israel, I’ve never said I haven’t been. I just don’t think it’s the personification of Jewish power. leftists, who are Jewish, are anti Israel. Jewish media is for the most part anti Israel. Jews might want to see Israel succeed but if the alternative is a furthering of their kalergi plan they’ll take it.
You can't be against Israel and vote for trump. And I never said it was the personification of Jewish power.
Duh duh they’re both bad!!! Drumpf is bad!!”

False dichotomy. Unless you’re going to make the argument Biden is somehow less jewed than trump (which isn’t true), then you agree with me that trump is the better of the 2 and the best option legally.
You can't vote for jews and claim to be fighting against them at the same time.

Yeah but it’s mainly on white people because whites and Jews have been fighting since christ
C81C4D89 3686 4C00 A46D 2BBD5C353159

>totally ignores all the lives and tons of money Israel has sucked out of his country

good goy
And? I’m against that. I don’t see your point. Why was joe Biden’s election more secured by the media than this israel Palestine conflict?
>implying Arabs aren’t (despite being the main force behind blacks for Jew kalergi plan)
We fought multiple wars and will continue to against the Jewish NWO. There was no Arab hitler or Jefferson Davis. Arabs ran away from Syria to Germany and voted women’s rights. They’re cowardly.
Narrow it down to the percentage of whites in the alt right who sympathize with blackpilled incels
Well 12% is a good starter. Most are already misogynistic out the get go soo
You're the one tampering definitions. A normie who doesn't care about politics and despises you for being a racist incel is not a liberal, he's just a normie.
He’s a liberal. He hates me for being racist. That’s called being liberal by definition. He’s progressive.
You can't be against Israel and vote for trump. And I never said it was the personification of Jewish power.
Yes you can if the alternative is the same. Joe Biden and trump will both give israel 500bn. Joe Biden is probably better for Israel because he’s willing to start conflict in the Middle East. Trump defused the Middle East.
you can if the other option is even more Jews. You’re working for Jews if you allow your country to go into the most jewed party, instead of the very jewed party.

good goy

Yeah but it’s mainly on white people because whites and Jews have been fighting since christ
View attachment 445379

And? I’m against that. I don’t see your point. Why was joe Biden’s election more secured by the media than this israel Palestine conflict?

>implying Arabs aren’t (despite being the main force behind blacks for Jew kalergi plan)
We fought multiple wars and will continue to against the Jewish NWO. There was no Arab hitler or Jefferson Davis. Arabs ran away from Syria to Germany and voted women’s rights. They’re cowardly.

He’s a liberal. He hates me for being racist. That’s called being liberal by definition. He’s progressive.

Yes you can if the alternative is the same. Joe Biden and trump will both give israel 500bn. Joe Biden is probably better for Israel because he’s willing to start conflict in the Middle East. Trump defused the Middle East.

you can if the other option is even more Jews. You’re working for Jews if you allow your country to go into the most jewed party, instead of the very jewed party.
3bYL

These sandniggers always stop responding when you bring up the Kalergi plan, all of a sudden it's a conspiracy and jews are fine. Fucking dirty sandnigger, he literally lives in white countries, wasn't some fucking rapefugee either and his shitskin kind have been coming here for waaaaaaaaay longer and for more reasons than just seeking refuge. It's funny one of the main reasons I hate jews so much is because they send subhumans like @Idlevillagercel over here. You're legit one of their useful idiot weapons sandmonkey, go back to your own country and then you are allowed to speak on the subject.

View attachment 445379

Nice attempt to spin narratives and make it seem like I'm a pro biden liberal. That's what you always do with people who disagree with you. Literal NPC.

Both parties are completely owned and controlled by them. Stop pretending that's not the case. You're not fighting any war, you're supporting your enemies :feelsseriously:
These sandniggers always stop responding when you bring up the Kalergi plan, all of a sudden it's a conspiracy and jews are fine. Fucking dirty sandnigger, he literally lives in white countries, wasn't some fucking rapefugee either and his shitskin kind have been coming here for waaaaaaaaay longer and for more reasons than just seeking refuge. It's funny one of the main reasons I hate jews so much is because they send subhumans like @Idlevillagercel over here. You're legit one of their useful idiot weapons sandmonkey, go back to your own country and then you are allowed to speak on the subject.
I'm not a sand and I live in my own country you imbecile :lul:

Nice attempt to spin narratives and make it seem like I'm a pro biden liberal. That's what you always do with people who disagree with you. Literal NPC.
But is true. Everyone I ever argue with ALWAYS reveals themself as liberal. PPE supports joe Biden, cesarcel supports Jews in Israel, fulltimeloser was a self admitted communist, nirvanal said “hooray for Jews, degeneracy, globalism and lgbtq”. I just get proven right.
View attachment 445384
Both parties are completely owned and controlled by them.
But one is more so. You’re gonna make the argument trump is as bad as Biden then? This is how liberal shills do this, they say “b-but both are bad! (Despite one being obviously way way worse)”. Make the argument Biden and trump are just as bad as eachother then. They’re both shit but one is very obviously better than the other.
Stop pretending that's not the case. You're not fighting any war, you're supporting your enemies
Simple cope

Jews bomb the shit out of people
''Who cares, I'm more worried about pronouns anyway'' :soy:
Nigger drugaddict dies of overdose and gets his knee grow in his neck because he refuses to get arrested like a retarded monkey
''WHAT THE FUCK? NOOOOOOOO MUH SYSTEMATIC OPRESSION WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WAKE UP AMERICA'' :soy: :soy: :soy:

You're something shitty I can sense it. Also your country, or what some Jew passport says is your country?
Dude, the first time you tried to own me you thought I was black and said you could tell cuz you were smart. You're an absolute moron.

The thing about guys like bummer is that they actually don't give a shit. They just larp as nazis cuz it gives them a sense of superiority and belonging, even though they're complete losers IRL and their own fellow whites want them dead. To them, it's way more important to shit on nonwhites in the most obscure places of the internet while taking pride in being genocided by the jews than to actually spread antisemitism and unite the world against the common enemy.

View attachment 445249

a moment of silence to remember bummer's dear compatriot Sheldon Adelson who died a couple of months ago :feelscry: he was one of the billionares who helped trump make jewmerica great again. He'll live forever in the hearts of our fellow stormfrontcels.
View attachment 445247
yes, the ones at the top are the ones who decide who wins the elections :feelsahh: who would have known

the whole jews genociding whites thing I don't see it, whites remain the majority in all of their countries and most european countries are already ethnostates @darkblue . The only argument you can make is for the united states. Which like I explained in another post is a country that prides itself on multiculturalism.

Side note: A lot of Nazis Fags on yt I see support israel and zionism because of the whole ethnic homeland shit which makes it worse.

Dude, the first time you tried to own me you thought I was black and said you could tell cuz you were smart. You're an absolute moron.
Private profile, this shitskin is hiding everything about himself. You're obviously some invader who wants desperately to live in white countries, hence why you speak a white language. You'll never be a real citizen of your country it's just a jewish piece of paper that's lying to you.

Private profile, this shitskin is hiding everything about himself. You're obviously some invader who wants desperately to live in white countries, hence why you speak a white language. You'll never be a real citizen of your country it's just a jewish piece of paper that's lying to you.
You're doubling down aren't you :lul: seriously dude, every time you try to trigger people here you end up exposing your retardation. Go back to omegle, retard.

You're doubling down aren't you :lul: seriously dude, every time you try to trigger people here you end up exposing your retardation. Go back to omegle, retard.
"OMFG you can't even guess what type of inferior race I am" I guarantee you are some invader but I guess you're too much of a pussy to admit what you are, go back to whatever shithole you came from, stop using white power technology you primitive ape.

"OMFG you can't even guess what type of inferior race I am" I guarantee you are some invader but I guess you're too much of a pussy to admit what you are, go back to whatever shithole you came from, stop using white power technology you primitive ape.
I already told you where I'm from and you keep asking everytime you reply to my posts like an idiot. Not my fault if you're too retarded to use the search bar.

Yeah, it's insane. :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 445379

The only people fighting Jews are Muslims. Christians are slaves of the Jews who fight all of the Jews wars aganist Muslims
what's white power? Every single white country is controlled by Jews. Whites are the slaves of the Jew.
Where was Palestine when the Axis/Germany needed help in WW2? huh?

OH I REMEMBER! YOU WERE SUCKING THE ALLIES DICK!!

NOW GET FUCKED BY THE JILLS THAT YOU LOVE AND PROTECTED SO MUCH PALESTINE FILTH!
Working with Hitler

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10eg6p

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yels8D292Gk

Last edited:
I already told you where I'm from and you keep asking everytime you reply to my posts like an idiot. Not my fault if you're too retarded to use the search bar.
I tried looking it up in your profile but you put it on private like some fucking coward. Must be very proud of it if you can't repeat yourself and hope instead that I won't waste my time searching what some inferior dogs country is (good guess i don't care enough). Keep bragging that Jews don't control whatever color of inferior you are, the only reason they don't is because you're not a threat to them and never will be.

I tried looking it up in your profile but you put it on private like some fucking coward. Must be very proud of it if you can't repeat yourself and hope instead that I won't waste my time searching what some inferior dogs country is (good guess i don't care enough). Keep bragging that Jews don't control whatever color of inferior you are. The only reason they don't is because you're not a threat to them and never will be.
keep fighting Jewish wars you shabbos goy. wow you're so superior that you're the slave of the Jew. Jews OWN you and you cowards say nothing and do nothing while Jews completely own you. Meanwhile Muslims are actually fighting the Jew while shabbos goy like you fight all their wars.

keep fighting Jewish wars you shabbos goy. wow you're so superior that you're the slave of the Jew. Jews OWN you and you cowards say nothing and do nothing while Jews completely own you. Meanwhile Muslims are actually fighting the Jew while shabbos goy like you fight all their wars.
Yeah one president makes a decision to go to war meanwhile invading Europe is a personal choice of every single sandnigger I see on the streets. Muzzies really aren't much better than Jews just a dumber version of them really.

Yeah one president makes a decision to go to war meanwhile invading Europe is a personal choice of every single sandnigger I see on the streets. Muzzies really aren't much better than Jews just a dumber version of them really.
Who votes for the Jewish owned Presidents? That's right retarded shabbos goy like yourself vote for donald jew trump out of your own free will vote for jewish owned Presidents who then fight Jewish wars that destroy Muslim countries.

Who votes for the Jewish owned Presidents? That's right retarded shabbos goy like yourself vote for donald jew trump out of your own free will vote for jewish owned Presidents who then fight Jewish wars that destroy Muslim countries.
Both sides are controlled by Jews anyways, Americans not voting won't change a fucking thing and I don't even live in the USA and didn't vote for some anti-islam guy because I know he's a Zionist.
Everyone here knows the USA is ran by Jews, nobody is proud of it, but when do you see sandniggers take some guilt in invading European countries and doing the Jews dirty work for them? Never because half of you are probably guilty of it and the other half are dreaming of doing it in the future.

Asking "who's fighting jewish power" in the same post where you have pictures of Adolf Hitler btw.

Both sides are controlled by Jews anyways, Americans not voting won't change a fucking thing and I don't even live in the USA and didn't vote for some anti-islam guy because I know he's a Zionist.
Everyone here knows the USA is ran by Jews, nobody is proud of it, but when do you see sandniggers take some guilt in invading European countries and doing the Jews dirty work for them? Never because half of you are probably guilty of it and the other half are dreaming of doing it in the future.

Thanks for admitting your countries are all owned by Jews and you guys do nothing about it besides supporting them meanwhile Muslim countries actually fight Jews. Also Americans are proud of being owned by Jews. Over 70% of Americans support Isr*el.

I tried looking it up in your profile but you put it on private like some fucking coward. Must be very proud of it if you can't repeat yourself and hope instead that I won't waste my time searching what some inferior dogs country is (good guess i don't care enough). Keep bragging that Jews don't control whatever color of inferior you are, the only reason they don't is because you're not a threat to them and never will be.
You should try omegle as well you never get banned there either and there's plenty of Jews, feminists and BLM-supporters.
#1 threat to the system :feelskek:

Thanks for admitting your countries are all owned by Jews and you guys do nothing about it besides supporting them meanwhile Muslim countries actually fight Jews.
Yeah thanks for proving my point that you sandniggers don't take half the blame, maybe if you shitskins weren't so fucking obnoxious to live around people would be more sympathetic to you in the Middle-East.
#1 threat to the system :feelskek:
Got'em he uses omegle, this alpha only uses incel forums. Stay ashamed of where you live monkey.

Yeah thanks for proving my point that you sandniggers don't take half the blame, maybe if you shitskins weren't so fucking obnoxious to live around people would be more sympathetic to you in the Middle-East.
If you shabbos goy wouldn't bomb Muslim countries on behalf of Jews in the first place there wouldn't be Muslims in Western countries. Don't complain about Muslim refugees when you destroy every Muslim country on the planet fighting Jewish wars. I know this is hard for you retarded shabbos goys who vote for Jewish owned politicians every election to understand but if you want don't Muslim refugees you shouldn't create them in the first place.

If you shabbos goy wouldn't bomb Muslim countries on behalf of Jews in the first place there wouldn't be Muslims in Western countries. Don't complain about Muslim refugees when you destroy every Muslim country on the planet fighting Jewish wars.
Shut up you fucks were already here before I was born, this is such cope. Nobody's bombing your country now btw, when you going back?

Shut up you fucks were already here before I was born, this is such cope. Nobody's bombing your country now btw, when you going back?
Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, etc are currently being bombed. Iran is getting destroyed by starvation sanctions. Libya was already destroyed. Donald Jew Trump literally dropped 100k bombs on Muslim countries. What do you mean Muslim countries aren't getting bombed? Also even if Muslim countries weren't currently getting bombed they already got destroyed after the bombings and sanctions. Instead of paying Jews reparations for muh holohoax you shabbos goy should give reparations to the Muslim countries you've destroyed.

Last edited:
Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, etc are currently being bombed. Iran is getting destroyed by starvation sanctions. Libya was already destroyed. Donald Jew Trump literally dropped 100k bombs on Muslim countries. What do you mean Muslim countries aren't getting bombed? Also even if Muslim countries weren't currently getting bombed they already got destroyed after the bombings and sanctions. Instead of paying Jews reparations for muh holohoax you shabbos goy should give reparations to the Muslim countries you've destroyed.
There are some that are still being bombed but the other ones you could've gone back to a long time ago, you won't though and no reparations will have you guys going either because the fact of the matter is you think you're fighting some holy Jihad to take over Europe and fulfill your own little world domination plan. You think "white people so stupid they just let us into their countries and take over and make many muslim children" meanwhile it's Jews who are letting you do this and have planned this for 100 years. It was Jews who let you conquer Spain 1000 years ago and it's Jews letting you in this time, but that's okay because "you bombed our countries" ignoring the fact that we got 3rd generation shitskins in Europe not just refugees. They only started bombing your shit when Europe had enough of you people immigrating and so the only way you could keep invading us is by Jews starting wars and trying to guilt us into taking refugees that way.

The only people fighting Jews are Muslims. Christians are slaves of the Jews who fight all of the Jews wars aganist Muslims
You both are cousins (semites). Hebrew and Arabic are Semitic languages. If yoh read the Bible, Christ killed kikes in the temple and kikes ratted him out. Muslims fight for Jews kalergi plan by accepting their refugee status and moving to the west en masse
what's white power? Every single white country is controlled by Jews. Whites are the slaves of the Jew.
White power is Hitler, the civil war, etc. we fought Jews. They are letting you in the west for a reason. If Muslims were the enemy of the jew, the jew would not let Muslims come and thrive in the west.

A white Bosnian. Muslims, Christians, Indians, Africans, and many other ethncities helped Hitler against the jew but Hitler himself and the Germanic peoples are the main force and always will be against the jew. That is why the Jewish media hates the straight white aryan male so much, can’t you see that?
you think you're fighting some holy Jihad to take over Europe and fulfill your own little world domination plan. You think "white people so stupid they just let us into their countries and take over and make many muslim children" meanwhile it's Jews who are letting you do this and have planned this for 100 years.
this. @Caesercel, @youthislife, @Aadi and many other nonwhites genuinely think all the Muslims coming to Europe and America is a grassroots Muslim orchestrated thing when it’s not. They are coming here for a REASON. The Muslim refugee crisis is not grassroots. It is an orchestrated attempt by the jew to attack their main competitor, the white man.

Muslims are not “jihading” into Europe, nor are they “taking over”. They are just being used as a wrecking ball by the Jewish elite to disrupt the place they go to. How they can’t see that i have no idea.

I honestly hope WW3 starts soon, I hope Iran finally does something.