Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jesus may be coming back very very soon

Ever since researchers sequenced the chimp genome in 2005, they have known that humans share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees, making them our closest living relatives.

BCF636AB 806A 4640 8734 63BC00F6850C

Yeah, god will go ER with his son, so cute
I hope he doesn't get cucked by a door

aw sweet schizo thread

I look at it as free will, he didn't create ugly men just gave humanity free will which would inevitably lead to ugly men. Not God's fault
Why even have ugly people then? Why not make the world one of those neoclassical paintings where everyone is beautiful?

I'm agnostic myself, was raised Jewish though.

I looked it up and found this:

The way I understand this passage, is the Bible compares his return to a thief in the night, which will catch unbelievers by surprise. If God were to tell people the exact day, then people would just get ready for that day and that day only, similar to how if a theif told people the day he was gonna rob them, they would get ready for that day only. Therefore you are supposed to be ready, as in practicing the Christian faith, at all times, so it doesn't catch you by surprise.
thanks, it makes sense
I know that various Christian groups try to stop the thinking of >I'll be immoral all life and just convert on deathbed
but it's still how many people think :feelshaha:

Why even have ugly people then? Why not make the world one of those neoclassical paintings where everyone is beautiful
Free will, nature isn't perfect therefore ugly people are gonna happen. Ugly was always gonna happen because of ugly people mating and our environment that causes "ugly features" like huge lips and huge noses. Ugly is also subjective an alien could look at the human race and think we're all evenly ugly or beautiful. It's us humans who decide what is ugly and what is not, ugly is subjective our choice. God could come down rn and make everyone instantly think recessed chin is hot but that would go against free will.

I been seeing signs that Jesus is coming very soon. I know this isn't related to inceldom but I feel it in my heart that he is coming back sooner than we think he is, I mean look how messed up the world is right now. Make sure to repent with all of your hearts and pray. I beg of you, please repent hell is such a horrid place to be in. Look how this guy described on here.
Link: https://incels.is/threads/god-has-spoke-to-me-and-asked-me-to-be-his-messenger.382942/
Evangelists have been saying this shit every single month for years and nobody is batting an eye

the world is fucked up but i believe it isnt fucked up enough for jesus yet to come back

he better bring the apocalypse with him

There are no royal inscriptions from the time of the Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy) and not a single contemporary reference to David.
It’s someplace else. You can go to the Kingdom of David anytime before death.

The power of Israel is over!

View: https://youtu.be/rBNBqTpkCZg