Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jesus may be coming back very very soon

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
I been seeing signs that Jesus is coming very soon. I know this isn't related to inceldom but I feel it in my heart that he is coming back sooner than we think he is, I mean look how messed up the world is right now. Make sure to repent with all of your hearts and pray. I beg of you, please repent hell is such a horrid place to be in. Look how this guy described on here.
Link: https://incels.is/threads/god-has-spoke-to-me-and-asked-me-to-be-his-messenger.382942/

And this is why people think Christians are annoying.

Religion is GIGA cope

I hope I go to hell so I can meet ER and Cho

MEDS, FUCKING MEDS :bluepill::redpill::blackpill::whitepill:

If God is real then he that means he INTENTIONALLY makes ugly men just to make them suffer.

there is no Jesus only Allah and he has already set a date for retribution, on this day every one of his followers will be able to rape ANY whore they want and afterwards ALL the roasties will be punished through eternal torture :feelsEhh::society:

I been seeing signs that Jesus is coming very soon. I know this isn't related to inceldom but I feel it in my heart that he is coming back sooner than we think he is, I mean look how messed up the world is right now. Make sure to repent with all of your hearts and pray. I beg of you, please repent hell is such a horrid place to be in. Look how this guy described on here.
Link: https://incels.is/threads/god-has-spoke-to-me-and-asked-me-to-be-his-messenger.382942/
Fellow christocel I see. He's not coming soon tbh. :feelssus:

No Jesus for your face

What makes you say that?
I am very sceptical about people making claims like these with that basis. I just believe and try to let go of my lusts. Yay for Jesus ig.

Walter Veith (Protestant preacher) thinks that Jesus is coming in 2027.

there is no Jesus only Allah and he has already set a date for retribution, on this day every one of his followers will be able to rape ANY whore they want and afterwards ALL the roasties will be punished through eternal torture :feelsEhh::society:
Sand niggers smell like poop

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

we already have a messiah

2022 07 13 09 18 16 Mr Sam Entertainment first Intro Video   YouTube   Brave

man fuck off.for 2000 years fags like you have been saying the same thing. our lord will come when the time is right.that could be 5 minutes from now to 50 thousand years in the future.it doesn't matter. stop wasting your time with predictions and go pray or something similarly good.

could be 5 minutes from now
No it couldn't. The fact that you can even say this means that all the "prophecy" you've read is very subjective, vague and open to interpretation (in other words useless and probably false).

This is exactly why every generation has people saying "were in the end times".

It's because no clear and falsifiable specifics are given in bible prophecy.

The biggest question every Christian should ask themselves is:
Why does God keep playing all of these games instead of just being specific?

What you guys are really doing is playing a disingenuous scatter shot game, and hoping that one of you "hits the target" one day.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Christians are just going to keep saying "were in the end times" for thousands of years until an asteroid hits and wipes us out or something, and some guy will be there with a smug face saying "I told you so" lol.

based

I hope dude but I'm not going to heaven because I can't 100% believe in anything

If God is real then he that means he INTENTIONALLY makes ugly men just to make them suffer.
I look at it as free will, he didn't create ugly men just gave humanity free will which would inevitably lead to ugly men. Not God's fault

end times are soon

Why does God keep playing all of these games instead of just being specific?
not Christian, but you made me wonder about this subject
the Bible says that it's not specific on purpose (tho they do give some general guidelines), it's not just some omission or something
>But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father (Mark 13:32)
my initial instinct would be to say… that it's just not important, that it's purposefully vague to calm down the whole "end times" hysteria (which wasn't invented by Christians, it was all the rage in Judea of that time) cos it's easy to see how it's annoying and it's an occasion to do the "holier than thou" spiel of "the end is near, be holy like me or you'll burn!" which would be in line with some Jesus's teachings about not boasting about your faith and all -- that answer would satisfy me
but… that's completely wrong, Christianity is very big on apocalyptism and it's not a modern invention: gospels talk about it, there's an entire book to hype up the "end of the world" event
an outsider's perspective is that it's used to instill fear and control, and the "there are people predicting apocalypse every year" thing is not a bug, but rather a feature -- Jesus does use fear to promote his faith, so maybe that's unironically the answer (well, you're meant to fear Old Testament God; it's toned down in NT but it's still a thing, I guess)
obviously, a Christian won't see it as bad and manipulative, just how the things are, can't argue against straight facts
also, obviously a Christian is satisfied with the answer "God made it so", he's supposed to be infinitely smarter than us, so we don't need to understand the logic behind warning against the apocalypse without making it clear when it'll happen
I'm still not very satisfied, I wonder if there's a better explanation -- in some weird way instilling fear of the unpredictable end doesn't feel much Jesus-style, I feel he wouldn't like the people who scream about the apocalypse coming soon, but he also kinda did that and if we weren't supposed to think much about it, why have an entire book about it in the NT (I know the Revelations was quite controversial in the beginning)

Jesus NEEDS to come right now.

This is how i see religion in general but mostly abrahamic religions:
1-God did exists and He is a superior being that put us here like in a test playing cards.Some of us were dealt with very bad hands,some of us with good hands .The end result is measured based on how good your actions were in this planet.

2-God and Jesus were misinterpretated by humans in the past.Maybe he was just a preacher that wanted us to be good and to live in a utopian society and created everything to calm down humans and to set some rules to life.

3-God was an alien overlord and Jesus was half human half alien.They were like a good alien civilization (because they didn't killed humanity) and that wanted to test us or just to observe us among years for unknown reasons,like we were kids in a playground influenced by them .

4-All religion was made by humans to create an order and a system of rules for society to work better.If You believe in afterlife You are less likely to be a murderer and your animalic instincts will be controlated by your will made up by others at the top so the society works better,but You are a slave to society

Last edited:
What's with all the Jesus freaks on here?

If so. He's gona have a hell of a cleanup job to do. I mean this world has just been left to devolve into a shockingly abysmal state. And that includes most of us on it.

not Christian, but you made me wonder about this subject
the Bible says that it's not specific on purpose (tho they do give some general guidelines), it's not just some omission or something
>But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father (Mark 13:32)
my initial instinct would be to say… that it's just not important, that it's purposefully vague to calm down the whole "end times" hysteria (which wasn't invented by Christians, it was all the rage in Judea of that time) cos it's easy to see how it's annoying and it's an occasion to do the "holier than thou" spiel of "the end is near, be holy like me or you'll burn!" which would be in line with some Jesus's teachings about not boasting about your faith and all -- that answer would satisfy me
but… that's completely wrong, Christianity is very big on apocalyptism and it's not a modern invention: gospels talk about it, there's an entire book to hype up the "end of the world" event
an outsider's perspective is that it's used to instill fear and control, and the "there are people predicting apocalypse every year" thing is not a bug, but rather a feature -- Jesus does use fear to promote his faith, so maybe that's unironically the answer (well, you're meant to fear Old Testament God; it's toned down in NT but it's still a thing, I guess)
obviously, a Christian won't see it as bad and manipulative, just how the things are, can't argue against straight facts
also, obviously a Christian is satisfied with the answer "God made it so", he's supposed to be infinitely smarter than us, so we don't need to understand the logic behind warning against the apocalypse without making it clear when it'll happen
I'm still not very satisfied, I wonder if there's a better explanation -- in some weird way instilling fear of the unpredictable end doesn't feel much Jesus-style, I feel he wouldn't like the people who scream about the apocalypse coming soon, but he also kinda did that and if we weren't supposed to think much about it, why have an entire book about it in the NT (I know the Revelations was quite controversial in the beginning)
I'm agnostic myself, was raised Jewish though.

I looked it up and found this:

The way I understand this passage, is the Bible compares his return to a thief in the night, which will catch unbelievers by surprise. If God were to tell people the exact day, then people would just get ready for that day and that day only, similar to how if a theif told people the day he was gonna rob them, they would get ready for that day only. Therefore you are supposed to be ready, as in practicing the Christian faith, at all times, so it doesn't catch you by surprise.

Why do you think there will be a second coming of christ? Revelation speaks of the lamb of god. More or less a reincarnation of christ, but not the christ from 2000 years ago

If Satan is your god then why didn't Satan help you in life and not become an incel?
Because there are many gods that have competing interests, satan isn’t Omni-everything like the Nazarene, just way more powerful than a human.

Let the light enlighten our inner lights my dear brother of light

If you want to know about hell, search people story that experienced overdosed of acid in youtube. Literally hell. Thats whats happen after u die if you dont trust jesus god