Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JEREMY MEEKS GETS HIS BILLIONAIRE GF PREGNANT! SET FOR LIFE.

Having Jeremy Meeks looks worth BILLIONS in our world.

Last edited:
OH ITS THIS GUY
The good looking perpetual criminal.
I didn't know he married a billionaire... God, life is so fucking unfair. This is top grade sui-fuel.

Now he will cuck her and pay child support

OH ITS THIS GUY
The good looking perpetual criminal.
I didn't know he married a billionaire... God, life is so fucking unfair. This is top grade sui-fuel.
Her dad is the billionaire not her

Jesus fuck this life.

Life on easy mode

Boy he sure had a great personality!

Life isn't fair, tough shit. EithER make it fair yourself or stop whining.

Having Jeremy Meeks looks worth BILLIONS in our world.

Having a brain in the top .1% will land you a job for 100-300k a year, but being a hot criminal is worth billions jfl.

But once he dies she gets the money.

If this was my daughter I would have that money donated to charity once I die as a middle finger to this whore. I hope Jeremy Meeks get killed in a drive by.
In before cope.

FFS, Chad can get away with anything. He's a guy who became a model IN PRISON!!!! Why the hell do woman love violent criminal's so much? Now he's a billionaire,truely living the Chad lifestyle. He went from a loser cript to being famous just because he's attractive. I can't even jfl, this is just to upsetting.

Having a brain in the top .1% will land you a job for 100-300k a year, but being a hot criminal is worth billions jfl.
This makes me pissed off. Genetics determine whether your life would be heaven on earth or hell on earth. A criminal could get BILLIONS of dollars only because he's good looking. This world needs elimination.

That's why female should not given any position of power and should remain in the kitchen, Jeremy Meeks is nothing more than a piece of shit who deserves none of this but the rope, God I wish I could slaughter many females, mostly white ones

If this was my daughter I would have that money donated to charity once I die as a middle finger to this whore. I hope Jeremy Meeks get killed in a drive by.
In before cope.
Her dad must be a low IQ, bluepilled cuck in the first place to allow this shit. Even a chimp could figure out that he's only using her for her billions.

Jeremy Meeks has a fucking subhuman profile

Didn't he ditch his wife and kid after he got famous for this billionaire? Uh oh, he's got some 'splaining to do on judgement day

i have reached a stage of the blackpill where i dont care and this doesnt bother me, but if this was the past i would be ragin

Didn't he ditch his wife and kid after he got famous for this billionaire? Uh oh, he's got some 'splaining to do on judgement day
The article says that he gives his ex wife and his own kid only $1000 a month for support when he's a BILLIONAIRE.

He's truly a piece of shit.

Her dad must be a low IQ, bluepilled cuck in the first place to allow this shit. Even a chimp could figure out that he's only using her for her billions.

Her dad wasn't one he would of disowned her was when he realized who this mug was.
Only justice is if somebody he screwed over in the past guns him down while he is on the top of the world.

i have reached a stage of the blackpill where i dont care and this doesnt bother me, but if this was the past i would be ragin
You have evolved into shrek, all you care about his your swamp.

The article says that he gives his ex wife and his own kid only $1000 a month for support when he's a BILLIONAIRE.

He's truly a piece of shit.

Her fault for falling in love with his personality. Shed no tears for this whore.

Her fault for falling in love with his personality. Shed no tears for this whore.
I only feel bad for the kid, i hope the whore will have acid thrown on her face.

I only feel bad for the kid, i hope the whore will have acid thrown on her face.

Fair enough but at this rate in sure he'll follow in dear daddies shoes.

Jfc if Meeks will have a son that will turn out to be incel tier

I hope he dies a slow and painful death. Imagine how his victim feels.

Balding manlet but his 9/10 face makes him famous. Fuck.

What costs more than his money are his looks