Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I found Jeremy Meeks' truecel brother

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
As we all know, Jeremy Meeks is the "hot felon" who many women simp over. He now has a modeling job and is a celebrity after beating a minor almost to dath and being a trashy criminal in a gang for most of his life before going viral on the internet. Well now I found his brother online after doing some searching. His name is Zeke Meeks. I think he is a truecel, unlike his brother Jeremy, so he probably got the bad genetics in the family. Brutal.

Screen Shot 2024 03 27 at 11157 AM

picture not showing

As we all know, Jeremy Meeks is the "hot felon" who many women simp over. He now has a modeling job and is a celebrity after beating a minor almost to dath and being a trashy criminal in a gang for most of his life before going viral on the internet. Well now I found his brother online after doing some searching. His name is Zeke Meeks. I think he is a truecel, unlike his brother Jeremy, so he probably got the bad genetics in the family. Brutal.

View attachment 1105776View attachment 1105779
His brother is a chad too , only the sister is a backy , she look too masculine

Where's the trucel