Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JD Vance wants to tax incels

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★

View: https://x.com/stoolpresidente/status/1816933121884856689

This faggot is not a friend, Trump is not a friend. As much as it pains me to admit it Kamala the femoid is more sympathetic to the incel cause than JD Vance.

He wants TO TAX INCELS more than child bearing people. I called it a couple of months ago, everywhere in the world we will see a "bachelor" tax just like in China.

Get out while you still can.

@LeFrenchCel @Awake @NeverEvenBegan @Rope or cope @Emba @gotet @wereq

Kamala the femoid is more sympathetic to the incel cause than JD Vance.

How? she's literally a feminist. That is quite anti-incel

I bet that they are going to do this shit in Europe too after they implement it in the US.

You will subsidize toasties and you will be happy.

How? she's literally a feminist. That is quite anti-incel
At the very least she doesn't want to actively economically harm incels. Not saying that she is pro incel but compared to JD Vance she definitely is more desirable.

We know damn well that the money won't even go to the kids

At the very least she doesn't want to actively economically harm incels. Not saying that she is pro incel but compared to JD Vance she definitely is more desirable.
Feminists advocate against men's rights tho, and they also want more welfare for single moms.

Feminists advocate against men's rights tho, and they also want more welfare for single moms.
True. I am not debating that, however JD Vance isn't just a feminist he wants to coherence every incel into being a betabuxxer for foids. Kamala has not supported such a thing.

They're both going to push gynocentrism.

He wants to use incels tax money so he can go to SEA, jbwmax with thaiwhores and do drugs.

This faggot is not a friend, Trump is not a friend. As much as it pains me to admit it Kamala the femoid is more sympathetic to the incel cause than JD Vance.

He wants TO TAX INCELS more than child bearing people. I called it a couple of months ago, everywhere in the world we will see a "bachelor" tax just like in China.

Give me a state mandatory wife then I'll pay whatever tax you want me to pay

it will not affect us ,will afect only Americancels

Let me guess, women are exempt?

"Bachelor tax".. its fucking laughable, calling it that, like its our choice. Its an easy way of making us look like the bad guys. Anything to drain men of our resources, right? How about giving us state mandated girlfriends?

Also its his own fucking opinion that having kids is a good thing but we're only living in an overpopulated world, in an economy thats suffering, so no, not having kids isnt bad.

Last edited:
Also its his own fucking opinion that having kids is a good thing but we're only living in an overpopulated world, in an economy thats suffering, so no, not having kids isnt bad.
The government only cares about the economy, they are willing to do whatever as long as the line keeps going up.
The only rational choice for men living with a bachelor tax is to drain social services. Pay your taxes with neetbuxx and refuse to work.

it will not affect us ,will afect only Americancels
I'm not so sure about that. As you well know the US controls Germany and Germany controls the entire EU with France.
They are gynocentric countries and they will certainly implement whatever feminazi shit the US tells them.

I would support this proposal If 19th amendment gets repealed and aoc for marriage is lowered to 14 like it supposed to be

JD Vance is not even a real dude he is a ftm tranny so it's obvious that she would want to tax angry INKWEL terrorists. "His" "wife" is a real dude that is more masculine than "him".

More government money for single moms :foidSoy:

Sure, I'm willing to be a father.

On one condition - you give me a state mandated GF.

Ah yes then bezos will have 70 kids so he doesn't have to do all these charades with charities to get a lower tax rate :feelsseriously: same will happen with all ceos if this becomes true

sounds like a (((strategy))) to get men to vote for kamala and foids already do by default
this shithole "country" is fucked

is lowered to 14
You meant to say at first blood. We all know that the only value of foids is their reproductive value and that strata at first blood. For some it is more than 14 and for others it is less than 14.
You just can't force biology to adhere to the human perception of time.

sounds like a (((strategy))) to get men to vote for kamala and foids already do by default
this shithole "country" is fucked
I very much doubt that. Trump chose Vance because he wanted to appeal to the alt right Groyper types. Obviously this dude was the wrong choice.

Like i told ya it already exists in Germany. Ir will come to US too.

They want wage slaves thats all. Unfortunately it hits those that cant even get a female partner to begin with.

Life as a single man in the West will get MUCH worse in the future.

Jfl are you guys all Neets?

Single people already pay more in taxes than people with kids. This is the reality in every country with an income tax. Parents get tax deductions and/or credits.
My problem with Bachelor’s taxes is that they focus on men, both men and women need to be punished for any such tax incentives to cause them to pair.

She also wants to expand child tax credits…

Jfl are you guys all Neets?

Single people already pay more in taxes than people with kids. This is the reality in every country with an income tax. Parents get tax deductions and/or credits.
My problem with Bachelor’s taxes is that they focus on men, both men and women need to be punished for any such tax incentives to cause them to pair.

She also wants to expand child tax credits…
Yeah I'm still young and studying, this shit sucks knowing I won't have kids and having to pay more.

Trump picked him because Vance is a spineless bitch who will do anything trump says.

It doesnt matter anyway, the US is collapsing and wont even last another 4 years.

we will see a "bachelor" tax just like in China
Its making me so furious. Men get punished because foids dont want to procreate

Trump picked him because Vance is a spineless bitch who will do anything trump says.

It doesnt matter anyway, the US is collapsing and wont even last another 4 years.
Let’s hope it collapses under the niggerbitch. The legend of how the greatest superpower of the world collapsed during the first term of its first-ever female leader shall be told for millennias to come.

Its making me so furious. Men get punished because foids dont want to procreate
Yup. Men would never stop breeding, this is 110% a female problem and as always men are punished because the bar is sooooo low for foids.
The fact that the government is punishing men only confirms the fact that foids are irresponsible children that can not be held up to any standard.

Yup. Men would never stop breeding, this is 110% a female problem and as always men are punished because the bar is sooooo low for foids.
The fact that the government is punishing men only confirms the fact that foids are irresponsible children that can not be held up to any standard.
I think it proves more that men are by default simps who would rather punish an innocent man than punish a guilty woman

What?! Never heard of it. Could you elaborate?
I'm tax class 1/Steuerklasse 1, which is for Single man and women without children and as such I pay more taxes. Thus i make less money on the same job as those that are for example married and have children.

Tell me more about this collapse :feelswhere:

We already have this in germany pretty much jfl

Yeah that is just a fefail way of thinking. "Oh, let me have a ton of kids...... and someone else will pay for it!"

She shills for foid rights 24/7 like a true commie whore, that's surpassing any other harm incels can get and is the main cause of incel misery.

Like i told ya it already exists in Germany. Ir will come to US too.

They want wage slaves thats all. Unfortunately it hits those that cant even get a female partner to begin with.

Life as a single man in the West will get MUCH worse in the future.
Not only in Germany but its in other EU countries as well.

More tax dollars to him and his ugly pajeeta wife.