Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JD Vance wants to tax incels

I have a job. If they try to do a bachelor tax I will just go back to neeting and contribute nothing to them.

What's atax?
Oh snap! Emba with the paradigm shift for the win!

Alex jones

She shills for foid rights 24/7 like a true commie whore, that's surpassing any other harm incels can get and is the main cause of incel misery.
yea OP is shilling hard for a leftoid feminist foid who will be worse for incels than any other candidate

both sides will promote the jews + feminism and screw us over

but electing a literal foid will not help

this is a simp foidworship thread

yea OP is shilling hard for a leftoid feminist foid who will be worse for incels than any other candidate
Oi I'm not American. I ain't shilling for no one. JD Vance however is objectively worse for incels if he manages to implement the bachelor tax in the west.

Kamala is still a foid and we all know from Europe how shitty food presidents, prime ministers etc. are. However having this in mind Kamala the coconut chugger is better than this sick twisted betabuxxer simp.

Kamala is still a foid and we all know from Europe how shitty food presidents, prime ministers etc. are. However having this in mind Kamala the coconut chugger is better than this sick twisted betabuxxer simp.
foids hate us more than anyone else, there is no point supporting a foid candidate because you dislike the other person's VP choice (!)

View: https://x.com/stoolpresidente/status/1816933121884856689

This faggot is not a friend, Trump is not a friend. As much as it pains me to admit it Kamala the femoid is more sympathetic to the incel cause than JD Vance.

He wants TO TAX INCELS more than child bearing people. I called it a couple of months ago, everywhere in the world we will see a "bachelor" tax just like in China.

Get out while you still can.

@LeFrenchCel @Awake @NeverEvenBegan @Rope or cope @Emba @gotet @wereq

Politicians are all fucking rich faggots none of them is on our side

Ehhh I don't think what he said was too radical. Kids are fucking expensive and cost money. You gotta feed them, buy them a bed and shit, drive them around. Yeah families of 5 should have to pay less because they have more costs to pay compared to a single guy.

Now he only said this would only be for them paying a lower tax rate. Not like they are directly putting money in their account every month for being a family.

It seems for now the government still needs people to keep wages low. The left will get those people via immigration and will fuck your living standards in doing so. The hard right will get those people via forcing higher birth rates, and they will do that via policies like giving sexhavers massive tax breaks. Other way, incels lose.

With every government when ever there is an issue with reproduction men are always blamed despite wanting but not being able to get in a relationship as well as the average foids being too arrogant picky whores not dating anything less than chad, because they are too scared to give any accountability to foids in the fear of being seen as "sexist" which its not its logical.

It seems rather illogical. If so much pressure is put on men to achieve the impossible, it will likely lead to them leaving, taking away educated and skilled workers elsewhere. In addition men are expected to be financially fit to raise a family by societies expectations so doing this will make it harder for oofy doofies to build enough wealth to attract a gold digging used up whore.

If you want families, force whores from whoring and force them to breed.

This faggot is not a friend, Trump is not a friend. As much as it pains me to admit it Kamala the femoid is more sympathetic to the incel cause than JD Vance.
Socially, Republicans are better for incels than Democrats.

Economically, Democrats are better for incels than Republicans.

Seems about right.

Socially conservative, economically left, this is the best society for incels.

Electing a radical feminist and puppet of liberal kike Soros surpasses 100% tax on incels. Trump is treating foids like cumsacks and that's how it should be.
based and grabembythepussypilled

He wants TO TAX INCELS more than child bearing people. I called it a couple of months ago, everywhere in the world we will see a "bachelor" tax just like in China.

I wish I could make $100,000 to $400,000 a year I basically make Next to nothing Only enough to pay for an apartment And barely scrape by with bills I may end up homeless soon

I, for one, welcome our genocide. I hope they create more based policies to reward the genetically fortunate and kill the waste.

If J.D. Vance's race-mixed goblins end up getting the bullet too, all the better.

JüDen Vance