Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW IS BULLSHIT

I would interlace and wrap my fingers around your throat and choke you as violently as I can until your throat snaps in half or bursts while you are gasping for air and choking on your own saliva if it meant having your blonde hair and blue eye phenotype. Kill yourself privileged scum

You will never know what it's like being a brown/black man living in a country with white people, and I don't think you would want to anyway.

This too. Please go to India or Bangladesh or Philippines and see what a truly genetically impoverished ugly brown male looks like before making uninformed assumptions.
jbw doesn't work in slavlands

Are your parents subhumans like you, or did you just get unlucky?

They should direct their anger towards Tyrone, Chaddam and Chang instead of ugly whitecels like me.
I agree. I'm also a white true incel. Long before you joined I would post about how JBW is retarded. I live in an area with a lot of ethnics and they all just date each other. I think promoters of JBW underestimate how conservative and segregated ethnic communities are. I don't get any attention from ethnic foids. In fact, they find me repulsive.

The racepill is so retarded to me. Just like how Marx thought racism was a distraction from the class struggle, meant to divide and conquer the working class, the racepill is a distraction from the real problem, and it will only divide us.

I'm a white man with blue eyes. Both my parents bloodlines originate from Scandinavia which means my ancestors were vikings. I'm as white as any human can possibly get.

Ethnics here will say that my ancestry makes me a fakecel. They think that being white is enough to ascend. If only that were true.

My height is 5'7 which makes me a manlet. I get heightmogged every single day by ethnic men. Some ethnics are almost an entire foot taller than me and could easily beat my ass in a fight.

My face is around 4/10 at best. It's not hideous but no woman is going to enjoy looking at me. I've never had a single white or ethnic woman compliment me on my looks.

My penis size is average at about 6 inches. It's my only non-subhuman trait, but many sluts nowadays would still consider it small.

I've approached many women. Short, tall, asian, white, black, ugly, pretty, and everything in between. The only women I won't accept are landwhales. I'm still KHHV at 23.

height + face + penis size > race

JBW IS BULLSHIT
Im 6 foot and scandinavian

Your only hope is going to a rice or curry country.

I agree. I'm also a white true incel. Long before you joined I would post about how JBW is retarded. I live in an area with a lot of ethnics and they all just date each other. I think promoters of JBW underestimate how conservative and segregated ethnic communities are. I don't get any attention from ethnic foids. In fact, they find me repulsive.

The racepill is so retarded to me. Just like how Marx thought racism was a distraction from the class struggle, meant to divide and conquer the working class, the racepill is a distraction from the real problem, and it will only divide us.
I think racepill is real, but misinterpreted by many people. It is undeniable that white people are taller than asian people on average. Does the average height of white people help me when my own height is 5'7? Does the average height of asian people hurt tall chinks like @Saint Cho? At the end of the day, race determines your chances of getting good genes but there are failures and successes in every race.

Your only hope is going to a rice or curry country.

No.

Re: I can't sleep and it's nearly 6am.
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182816490Monday, February 01, 2016 12:28 AM CST
Ah. I see that you are still attempting to grasp for positive attention over the Internet, ProblemOfficers. Perhaps the thought of all the naive male individuals mistaking you for a female individual is stimulating your mind?

day 1912 of .is users failing to understand jbw

average white man mogs average pajeet in every imaginable aspect of human existence and while being white alone guarantees smv gain in most of the world's countries, being shitskin guarantees you life of a cockroach anywhere you go.

and before you idiots start typing this is about an average guy, not a subhuman. subhuman is by nature undesirable everywhere, but there are still undeniable and countless instances where white skin improved smv in some countries even for subhumans, whereas not a single shitskin subhuman that has ever walked on this planet has been able to improve his smv by simply moving to another country.

day 1912 of .is users failing to understand jbw

average white man mogs average pajeet in every imaginable aspect of human existence and while being white alone guarantees smv gain in most of the world's countries, being shitskin guarantees you life of a cockroach anywhere you go.
Me = white + 5'7 + 4/10 face + 6 inch

Chadpreet = curry + 6'5 + 9/10 face + 7 inch

I'm guessing you'd rather be me instead of Chadpreet right? After all, being a shitskin "guarantees you life of a cockroach anywhere you go"
and before you idiots start typing this is about an average guy, not a subhuman. subhuman is by nature undesirable everywhere, but there are still undeniable and countless instances where white skin improved smv in some countries even for subhumans, whereas not a single shitskin subhuman that has ever walked on this planet has been able to improve his smv by simply moving to another country.
white skin improves SMV

tall + handsome + hung also improves SMV

which is more important?

Last edited:
STFU dumb cunt. If you wanna betabuxx/whoremaxx in vietnam so badly, be my guest.
It's the closest you can ever get to ascension given your stats, I heard asian foids lust easily over blonde hair and blue eyes.

It's the closest you can ever get to ascension given your stats, I heard asian foids lust easily over blonde hair and blue eyes.
I've approached many women. Short, tall, asian, white, black, ugly, pretty, and everything in between. The only women I won't accept are landwhales. I'm still KHHV at 23.
When asian foids masturbate at night thinking about white men, do you think they're imagining an ugly 5'7 framelet like me?

No.

They're picturing a man like Dolph Lundgren who has scandinavian heritage like me but actually fits the stereotype of a typical nordic man unlike me.

2003430 ivan drago 2

Last edited:
When asian foids masturbate at night thinking about white men, do you think they're imagining an ugly 5'7 framelet like me?

No.

They're picturing a man like Dolph Lundgren who has scandinavian heritage like me but actually fits the stereotype of a typical nordic man unlike me.

View attachment 740996
The asian foid that wants a white man is hyper shallow. She tries to get the best genetics possible. And if you're not very tall or very social or good looking, then she will let you know that all the time. Can't say with certainty but that's what I observed. If there at some point is an opportunity for her to leave you for a better man, she will.

The asian foid that wants a white man is hyper shallow.

They don't observe IQ or think of it, other than to falsely convey incels as idiotic and mis-apply evidence of "intelligence" to Chad.

No.

View attachment 740996
Probably true, I'm not saying you're guaranteed to get laid through SEAmaxxing but there's a small chance it might work considering the fact that western countries have the highest rates of female promiscuity

Bro you have blue eyes too?, You don't understand the hell that is being ethnic(non black), beanwhores, currywhores, noodlewhores, sandwhoress, you name it, would sell out their families to be with you

The asian foid that wants a white man is hyper shallow. She tries to get the best genetics possible. And if you're not very tall or very social or good looking, then she will let you know that all the time. Can't say with certainty but that's what I observed. If there at some point is an opportunity for her to leave you for a better man, she will.
They don't want subhuman white men.

Retards will never understand that JBW doesn't mean that white men can't be ugly and incel. It just means that white guys have a higher SMV than ethnics and therfore a higher chance to ascend especially in 3rd world countries.

Bro you have blue eyes too?, You don't understand the hell that is being ethnic(non black), beanwhores, currywhores, noodlewhores, sandwhoress, you name it, would sell out their families to be with you
I made it easier to read since you seem to be having trouble.

Retards will never understand that JBW doesn't mean that white men can't be ugly and incel. It just means that white guys have a higher SMV than ethnics and therfore a higher chance to ascend especially in 3rd world countries.
This. "It isn't real because I don't experience it" is foid tier solipsism and logic

Being 5'7 when your own dad was also 5'7 with a 5'3 mom is indeed lucky.
Is it? According to Saint Chinkcel, I reached my genetically expected height. In fact, it seems like I was cheated out of half an inch.

Is it? According to Saint Chinkcel, I reached my genetically expected height. In fact, it seems like I was cheated out of half an inch.
I guess, but I'd imagine your mom would likely have .ade u shorter than your dad

What site is that?

Whites are the most non NT

@Made in Heaven @Saitama

you need Jesus, mang. :feelsugh:

it's over
I also would accept being a nigger if it meant I could be 6'5. I know a somali bald guy who married a got French girl who converted to islam. He is 6'3

Height > unironically everything else

I also would accept being a nigger if it meant I could be 6'5. I know a somali bald guy who married a got French girl who converted to islam. He is 6'3

This lol height is life especially white and 6'10

Based. The biggest reason why whites are worshiped is because of our superior average height. If whites were 5'5 on average, we'd be bottom tier.

Based. The biggest reason why whites are worshiped is because of our superior average height. If whites were 5'5 on average, we'd be bottom tier.
If all humans had same average height, the ranking would mostly be the same as it is, with whites still on top And abos on the bottom. But if whites were shorter than other races, yesz you'd be bottom tier