Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW IS BULLSHIT

If all humans had same average height, the ranking would mostly be the same as it is, with whites still on top And abos on the bottom. But if whites were shorter than other races, yesz you'd be bottom tier
height reigns supreme

over for manlets like me

FUCK WHEN JBW DOESN'T WORK IT'S BRUTAL CUCKOLDRY BECAUSE ALL WHITE MEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO "ASCEND" BUT YET WE STILL HAVE THESE SUBHUMAN CUMSKIN CELS THAT ITS OVER FOR JUST FUCKING LAUGH AT SOYCIETY STANDARDS N SHIET MANG THAT JUST MAKES IT EVEN WORSELY OVER FOR DEATHNICS N SHEIT (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over

FUCK WHEN JBW DOESN'T WORK IT'S BRUTAL CUCKOLDRY BECAUSE ALL WHITE MEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO "ASCEND" BUT YET WE STILL HAVE THESE SUBHUMAN CUMSKIN CELS THAT ITS OVER FOR JUST FUCKING LAUGH AT SOYCIETY STANDARDS N SHIET MANG THAT JUST MAKES IT EVEN WORSELY OVER FOR DEATHNICS N SHEIT (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over
If I was 5 inches taller, I'd be slaying ethnic pussy. Manletism is death.

If I was 5 inches taller, I'd be slaying ethnic pussy. Manletism is death.
YES INDEED OVER TOILETS HAVE SIGNS LIKE THEY DO AT DIS KNEE LAND FOR HEIGHT REQUIREMENT TO RIDE THE RIDE BUT INSTEAD OF IT BECAUSE MECHANICAL PARTS THAT MAKE THE TRAIN RAILS AND THERE BEING A CAR WITH A COMBUSTION ENGINE OR ELECTRIC ENGINE OF SOME SORT IT IS A TOILET THAT IS RIDING YOU AND SHE WILL REQUIRE THE HEIGHT TIMES 3 IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT IT IS OVER FOR YOU, CHICO! :smonk: (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over

I'm a white man with blue eyes. Both my parents bloodlines originate from Scandinavia which means my ancestors were vikings. I'm as white as any human can possibly get.

Ethnics here will say that my ancestry makes me a fakecel. They think that being white is enough to ascend. If only that were true.

My height is 5'7 which makes me a manlet. I get heightmogged every single day by ethnic men. Some ethnics are almost an entire foot taller than me and could easily beat my ass in a fight.

My face is around 4/10 at best. It's not hideous but no woman is going to enjoy looking at me. I've never had a single white or ethnic woman compliment me on my looks.

My penis size is average at about 6 inches. It's my only non-subhuman trait, but many sluts nowadays would still consider it small.

I've approached many women. Short, tall, asian, white, black, ugly, pretty, and everything in between. The only women I won't accept are landwhales. I'm still KHHV at 23.

height + face + penis size > race

JBW IS BULLSHIT
I’ve never thought just being white on its own is enough to ascend, but I do think it’s a significant advantage over being ethnic

I’ve never thought just being white on its own is enough to ascend, but I do think it’s a significant advantage over being ethnic
I agree that having blue eyes and white skin is preferable to brown eyes and brown skin. That said, phenotype isn't enough to compensate for manletism or ugliness. There's too many ethnic copers thinking they'd be chad if they had my pheno.

Autistic ugly straight white males are the most universally hated, suicidal demographic in the world.

Last edited:
Cut the crap, I saw literal cripple white guys slay in sea. I have a friend who is a balding slavcel/Manlet/oldcel who slayed with no issues, cope man.

JBW is law.

Cut the crap, I saw literal cripple white guys slay in sea. I have a friend who is a balding slavcel/Manlet/oldcel who slayed with no issues, cope man.

JBW is law.
Just Buy Prostitutes is law

Kys dumb currycunt. You think I haven't asked out currywhores before? I have and surprise, no success.
My ignorelist is open, Your ruining the image of a great anime, MALE CHARACTER!

JBW is law.

My ignorelist is open, Your ruining the image of a great anime, MALE CHARACTER!
You are coping because JBW gives you a sliver of hope in ascension. I am sorry to break your heart, but it's over for you.

Even White females, he can go to Spain, Portugal and Italy where the average height is less than Scandinavia and definitely find someone
Roasties, landwhales and grandmas trying to do just that. Just watch 90 days fiance, this show is pure blackpill.

Would you accept being curry if you turned 190cm?

I'm also 169cm-170cm but I'd rather have the same colour skin as Europeans than be 180cm, I can just moneymaxx (which is actually easier even if you're a white manlet) and get surgery to be 178cm whereas I can't change my skin colouring.
IN A FUCKING HEARTBEAT.

190CM CURRY >>> 170CM WHITE WITH BLUE EYES

If u are indeed Scandinevian you will have no Issue finding an Ethnic women, just open okcupid or tinder and go slay.
Read my post. I already tried approaching many ethnic women.

Read my post. I already tried approaching many ethnic women.

Man I know so gortesque slavscels that are slaying, if you are nord youll have no issue. Maybe it is because you apporched n00dles in america, america is a shitty place.

Man I know so gortesque slavscels that are slaying, if you are nord youll have no issue. Maybe it is because you apporched n00dles in america, america is a shitty place.
Yeah and I don't feel like riding a plane to Vietnam just to get my dick wet.

I'm a white man with blue eyes. Both my parents bloodlines originate from Scandinavia which means my ancestors were vikings. I'm as white as any human can possibly get.

Ethnics here will say that my ancestry makes me a fakecel. They think that being white is enough to ascend. If only that were true.

My height is 5'7 which makes me a manlet. I get heightmogged every single day by ethnic men. Some ethnics are almost an entire foot taller than me and could easily beat my ass in a fight.

My face is around 4/10 at best. It's not hideous but no woman is going to enjoy looking at me. I've never had a single white or ethnic woman compliment me on my looks.

My penis size is average at about 6 inches. It's my only non-subhuman trait, but many sluts nowadays would still consider it small.

I've approached many women. Short, tall, asian, white, black, ugly, pretty, and everything in between. The only women I won't accept are landwhales. I'm still KHHV at 23.

height + face + penis size > race

JBW IS BULLSHIT
I bet you live in a 99% white community.

You will never know what it's like being a brown/black man living in a country with white people, and I don't think you would want to anyway.
An YOU WILL never know what it's like as a white man living around ethnics/blacks. You act so entitled.

"Quit acting so entitled tee hee :foidSoy:.

You sound like a foid, and I wouldn't be surprised if you were one, just from reading that sentence alone, but I digress.

I admit that I was fuming with rage when I wrote that post, but my point still stands: if you as a white person find yourself living amongst ethnics it probably means you failed at academics and have no sense of economic propriety, thereby pigeonholing you into an economically disadvantaged area where the brown and dark immigrants live. The hard bitter truth to swallow is that no one wants to live around minorities, with this phenomena being so common that the term "white flight" was coined after it. To act as if the disadvantages that come with being black are on the same level of severity as being white is logically obtuse and quite honestly fucking stupid, and it is not in any way preposterous for me to claim that whites have an unfair advantage in the dating and job market.

Living among whites makes ethnics mentally ill from all the brutal mogging. Although I wouldn’t say it’s exactly their fault for leaving their war torn collapsing countries for a better life in the US or Europe if the opportunity were to present itself.
Date your own fucking women. Quit acting like you are inherently entitled to a white woman when you are a brown skinned sub human.

Whites do not have an unfair advantage in the job market, you dumbfuck. Cultural Marxists have socially engineered society to discriminate against white men and it is actively celebrated. This is not virtue signalling because no one gives a fuck about white men and their struggle. All races primarily stick to their own. Whites doing the same isn't a privilege you brown piece of shit. Stick to your own shitholes with your ugly ape faced, bitches. People have a right to associate with whomever they desire. Kys.

Last edited:
I would interlace and wrap my fingers around your throat and choke you as violently as I can until your throat snaps in half or bursts while you are gasping for air and choking on your own saliva if it meant having your blonde hair and blue eye phenotype. Kill yourself privileged scum
:feelskek:

:chad:

I get heightmogged every single day by ethnic men.
If ethnic, multiply your SMV by 0.
Some ethnics are almost an entire foot taller than me and could easily beat my ass in a fight.
News flash for you. A 5'0 guy who knows how to fight will easily beat your ass in a fight. Size and height matter, but diminishingly so as technique enters the room.
I'm still KHHV at 23
Oh no, he's 23. Is your arthritis acting up, old man? Take a $50 flight to another EU country where the men are shorter and the women fetishize your features. You don't even have to moneymax like Americans do in order to go somewhere interesting, and you don't have to worry about being organ harvested by narco cartels.

Travel to a SEA country or just any Asian country and you will easily ascend. Asian foids go crazy for white dick.

Your solution is geomaxxing or try your luck with ethnic ladies in big major liberal cities and betabuxx them. You have tried neither of those things.