Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW is a worldwide phenomenon never seen in history.

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
jesus christ idk what the fuck you white boys are doing staying in the USA and Europe. i'd fucking sign my self to the devil if i could JBW in brasil.

look at how the women fawn over white skin, colored eyes, and Western men. as long as you have those 3 you literally have more SMV then brasilian chads

BOOOOO!! WE WANT LARPS! WE WANT LARPS!

All of those white men are average looking. We're incels, we look like shit, JBW doesn't work if you look like an extra out of the Hills Have Eyes. Take your boring bargain-bin racebait thread and shove it up your ass.

giphy.gif

All of those white men are average looking. We're incels, we look like shit, JBW doesn't work if you look like an extra out of the Hills Have Eyes. Take your boring bargain-bin racebait thread and shove it up your ass.
not true. half of the whitecels in the ratings thread would be 3-4/10s here in the states but with JBW, western and colored eyes it bumps them up 2 or 3 points. just look at the ratings thread you dont think half the white boys in there wouldn't slay in brasil?

not true. half of the whitecels in the ratings thread would be 3-4/10s here in the states but with JBW, western and colored eyes it bumps them up 2 or 3 points. just look at the ratings thread you dont think half the white boys in there wouldn't slay in brasil?
Those are mainly fakecels that come here to gloat.

enough with the cope

It is funny when whites on this forum say "well, it is because you are minority here, it is because whites makes up the majority so beauty standards favor whites here. you wouldnt be disadvantaged in other countries"

biggest bullshit ever. sense of beauty is innate in humans. Whites are celebrity EVERYWHERE.

Untitled 40

thats why I always say; whites can NEVER be an incel the way ethnic incels are. Whitecels are locationcels at best.

Cos there WILL be plenty of women who'd fetishize your skin color in other countries, be it latin america, asia or africa.

It is funny when whites on this forum say "well, it is because you are minority here, it is because whites makes up the majority so beauty standards favor whites here. you wouldnt be disadvantaged in other countries"

biggest bullshit ever. sense of beauty is innate in humans. Whites are celebrity EVERYWHERE.

View attachment 25228

thats why I always say; whites can NEVER be an incel the way ethnic incels are. Whitecels are locationcels at best.

Cos there WILL be plenty of women who'd fetishize your skin color in other countries, be it latin america, asia or africa.
No one is going to fetishize acne scar covered skin and prematurely wrinkled skin. If you ethnics were more honest and just said that average whites have it better than average ethnics, there would be no problem, but you spout this bullshit about all white men (even the ugly ones) having magic pussy powers.

Being white on this Earth is like being a demigod.

God fucking damn it i fucking hate these brown bitches desperate for white cock, like if you were worth of getting dicked by white chad you dumb slut, i hope they all fucking burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

you just wont stop coping no matter how much evidence is presented to you
will you
internet is flooded with experiements of subhuman whites making it in asia.

Truecel3

Truecel

Girl1

@Weed @Fullofhate @Nemo9065 @Sitokirment @LowIQRetard @TheIncelStaresBack @Attilao99 @Volcel420 @San Salvador

are all white, western, and a few with colored eyes. in their home countries they might be incel but if they moved to brasil they could be slaying model material sluts

You think that guy is bad looking? Lmao. You have no idea what a real incel looks like. That's just an average nerdy white guy.
youre delusional if you think this guy isnt below average, I legit think youre retarded. This dude is below average aka incel tier looks. Even the ricecel mogged this guy and guess what the white guy is getting pussy not him.

View attachment 25228

fucking savage racepill

whats is your ethnicity and location? @doktordoom

You think that guy is bad looking? Lmao. You have no idea what a real incel looks like. That's just an average nerdy white guy.
meme, that dude is uglier than 95% of incels I've seen thoughout the years.

I've been in incel community for years, way before this forum. VAST majority of incels arent really deformed/disfigured.
I am sure you are just another 4/10 volcel white too. DM me your pic, I will be honest and wont share it. or DM it to @FACEandLMS , he is a trusty member, he has rated 1000s of people and never shared or leaked any pictures.

lets see if you are really disfigured truecel.

youre delusional if you think this guy isnt below average, I legit think youre retarded. This dude is below average aka incel tier looks. Even the ricecel mogged this guy and guess what the white guy is getting pussy not him.
Nah, you're rating him lower than he actually is because you hate white people. I've seen the Nazi posters on here do the same when rating black people. You can't view them objectively because of your racial hatred.

whats is your ethnicity and location? @doktordoom
mixed mutt Texas

Nah, you're rating him lower than he actually is because you hate white people. I've seen the Nazi posters on here do the same when rating black people. You can't view them objectively because of your racial hatred.
bro humanity is built on hierarchies. whites are at the fucking top of beauty standards and if you disagree you are just coping

13k pretending this guy isn't a total beta bux. JBW doesn't apply if you're beta buxing. Don't lie and say he's scoring based on his looks.
Dude, at some point you will have to stop coping
SEA is PACKED with subhuman white incels that are BROKE.

itsOVER is betabux too ? the nigga survives on neetbux, can barely afford his rent in bangkok. his stacy girlfriend in TH makes more money than him.

mixed mutt Texas

bro humanity is built on hierarchies. whites are at the fucking top of beauty standards and if you disagree you are just coping
Attractive whites. If you're an ugly white, you get none of the benefits and all the of the cons because non-whites view you as a scapegoat they can get away with hating since they can't get away with hating Chad.

Dude, at some point you will have to stop coping
SEA is PACKED with subhuman white incels that are BROKE.

itsOVER is betabux too ? the nigga survives on neetbux, can barely afford his rent in bangkok. his stacy girlfriend in TH makes more money than him.
jesus christ @itsOVER is living the dream man. i'm really happy for him even though i'm envious.

Attractive whites. If you're an ugly white, you get none of the benefits and all the of the cons because non-whites view you as a scapegoat they can get away with hating since they can't get away with hating Chad.
a 3/10 white will always be prefered over a 6/10 ethnic

I see you are dodging the question like I thought you would.

If that guy is average, and not incel looking, then lets see what you look like.
dm ur pic, prove me wrong.

"hurrr durrr onyl chads post their pic"
nice cope

That dude in the video is uglier than the VAST MAJORITY whitecels I've seen in the community throughout the years.

Im rating him lower because i hate white people? Show me were in my time of posting have I shed any hatred for whites(apart from sfcels). Same can be said about you rating him higher than he is because you want to live in your fantasy land. If this dude posted his pic in the mega rating thread without you knowing him you'll say hes a real incel. If you mog this guy then youre coping, I in fact know that you mog this guy.

The mods really need to start cracking down on this racebait troll bullshit from all the maycel newfags

The mods really need to start cracking down on this racebait troll bullshit from all the maycel newfags
so you're a fascist or monarchist or what? i see your pic. since you lean right do you believe in hierarchies right? in beauty standards whites are at top. if not please change your pic

If this dude posted his pic in the mega rating thread without you knowing him you'll say hes a real incel. If you mog this guy then youre coping, I in fact know that you mog this guy.
100%
no doubt

if he posted his pic on megathread, he would be hailed a TRUECEL. Now copers know he has a gf, they decided he is average looking. this happened countless times before.

an average looking white posts pic:
incels.is = TRUECEL , THIS SHOWS JBW IS NOT REAL, HE IS A 2/10
later he admits he is larping
incels.is = he was 8/10 u retards, u dont know how to rate

I love the mental gymnastics copers on this forum go through

incels.is = sub8 ? then its over, jbw isnt real, average looking is incel in 2018, only 1% can be 8+
incels.is = oh that subhuman has a gf ? well ofc he has a gf, he is a chad anyways, please dont pay attention to my posts a couple months ago where I called him a truecel.

this forum is funny tbqh, you guys never fail to amuse me.

4-5/10 white guys getting chicks in a different country. In other news, water is wet

jbw is real but only outside of the west or in a major city where white guys are outnumbered

4-5/10 white guys getting chicks in a different country. In other news, water is wet

everyone knows this
it's been said since vietnam
100%
no doubt

if he posted his pic on megathread, he would be hailed a TRUECEL. Now copers know he has a gf, they decided he is average looking. this happened countless times before.

an average looking white posts pic:
incels.is = TRUECEL , THIS SHOWS JBW IS NOT REAL, HE IS A 2/10
later he admits he is larping
incels.is = he was 8/10 u retards, u dont know how to rate

I love the mental gymnastics copers on this forum go through

incels.is = sub8 ? then its over, jbw isnt real, average looking is incel in 2018, only 1% can be 8+
incels.is = oh that subhuman has a gf ? well ofc he has a gf, he is a chad anyways, please dont pay attention to my posts a couple months ago where I called him a truecel.

this forum is funny tbqh, you guys never fail to amuse me.

no one should EVER rate guys unless you know nothing about their incel status and if they are not a celeb in any sort of way

yeah truecel would be shanked by him on sight and crowd would laugh at uglycel bleeding to death

JBW - the ultimate ethnic cope - LOL!!

JBW only applies if you have light eyes and / or hair (which I don't).

Not being bald also helps a ton.

jesus christ idk what the fuck you white boys are doing staying in the USA and Europe. i'd fucking sign my self to the devil if i could JBW in brasil.

look at how the women fawn over white skin, colored eyes, and Western men. as long as you have those 3 you literally have more SMV then brasilian chads

What the fuck are you on about...entire curry caste system is built on JBW theory kek and that shit goes way back
..back when europeans were still neanderthaler hybrids running around in underpants.

Those guys are visiting upper-class areas. Isn't about being white itself but about the status. Being from the first world etc. Oh, of course, being white plays a part. An average looking ethnic american/european wouldn't have the same results. At least not the same amount of attention.

so you're a fascist or monarchist or what? i see your pic. since you lean right do you believe in hierarchies right? in beauty standards whites are at top. if not please change your pic

I’m a patriarchist fascist (non-racist though). Hierarchies exist everywhere and the left believes in them even more than the right does. They are self-evident in nature. No, whites are not top in beauty standards for men - for men, it is made up of height, frame, face - but the preferred skin color is actually black (or at least a tanned olive color).

I am jealous of whitecels tbqh.

Underrated comment. Especially the part about the Hills Have Eyes extra.

That's an average looking nerdy white guy?
20180704 170719

Off to a mental institution with you

bro 5 matches in 24 hours and with a boost?
i got 140+plus matches with the tinder boost using the white chadlite and over 700 matches in 4 days

you would be a gigachad in brasil
Read the whole thread lul. He got way more matches afterwards and he also got a girlfriend in 2 days

this was the result after 1 day or so
Screenshot_20180513-104557.png

of course you gonna get more if you use a chadlite lol common sense but just be curry still stands. He got matches, he was messaged first, he got a girlfriend = inceldom cured.

JUST BE CURRY BRO

Oh also forgot he is 4/10.. probs would be rated 3 here by ethniccels just because of skin color

Last edited:
Read the whole thread lul. He got way more matches afterwards and he also got a girlfriend in 2 days

this was the result after 1 day or so
Screenshot_20180513-104557.png

of course you gonna get more if you use a chadlite lol common sense but just be curry still stands. He got matches, he was messaged first, he got a girlfriend = inceldom cured.

JUST BE CURRY BRO

View attachment 25295
Oh also forgot he is 4/10.. probs would be rated 3 here by ethniccels just because of skin color
And yet you still have never shown a picture of the curry you used. In the original thread you refused to do so. Why?

And yet you still have never shown a picture of the curry you used. In the original thread you refused to do so. Why?
because @/pol/cel doesn't want me to post his pic everywhere? lol OG members will confirm he is a 4/10 curry

because @/pol/cel doesn't want me to post his pic everywhere? lol OG members will confirm he is a 4/10 curry
Alright I'll take your word for it, I wasn't around much back then

JFL at this foreheadmaxx mogging all of us ethicels.

@Weed @Fullofhate @Nemo9065 @Sitokirment @LowIQRetard @TheIncelStaresBack @Attilao99 @Volcel420 @San Salvador

are all white, western, and a few with colored eyes. in their home countries they might be incel but if they moved to brasil they could be slaying model material sluts
Weed is Russian not Western.