Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW is a worldwide phenomenon never seen in history.

JFL. Whites are being outbreeded in their own countries and face extinction but yeah ok some brazilian thot with AIDS and half a world away might fuck you BIG WIN.
Fuck off with your psyop. How much are they paying you?
Sounds like you've still got some questionable attachments. Given that you're posting here, I'll assume your own race hasn't treated you that well, so why show them any loyalty?

I am not my race, nor do I owe them anything.

untitled-40-png.25228
god damn son, your statistics game is always on point, you always provide something which really elucidates your argument, respect

100%
no doubt

if he posted his pic on megathread, he would be hailed a TRUECEL. Now copers know he has a gf, they decided he is average looking. this happened countless times before.

an average looking white posts pic:
incels.is = TRUECEL , THIS SHOWS JBW IS NOT REAL, HE IS A 2/10
later he admits he is larping
incels.is = he was 8/10 u retards, u dont know how to rate

I love the mental gymnastics copers on this forum go through

incels.is = sub8 ? then its over, jbw isnt real, average looking is incel in 2018, only 1% can be 8+
incels.is = oh that subhuman has a gf ? well ofc he has a gf, he is a chad anyways, please dont pay attention to my posts a couple months ago where I called him a truecel.

this forum is funny tbqh, you guys never fail to amuse me.
Only the top 0.01% of men have ever gotten laid according to incels.is

Just got 0 matches swiping in Japan. 'jbw'

Whitecel is volcel

Sounds like you've still got some questionable attachments. Given that you're posting here, I'll assume your own race hasn't treated you that well, so why show them any loyalty?

I am not my race, nor do I owe them anything.
Lmao, yeah, white people treat me like shit for being ugly, and ethnics treat me even worse. There's literally zero benefit to White countries becoming non-white unless you're a Jew.

Fuck those nigger bitches. I'm only interested in white women. Ethnics are disgusting, especially asian whores.

Lmao, yeah, white people treat me like shit for being ugly, and ethnics treat me even worse. There's literally zero benefit to White countries becoming non-white unless you're a Jew.
I don't care either way, it's irrelevant to me. Why fight a lost battle for people who have done you no favors? They've won, time to move on. Nothing that happens to this world makes any consequential difference to me.

I don't care either way, it's irrelevant to me. Why fight a lost battle for people who have done you no favors? They've won, time to move on. Nothing that happens to this world makes any consequential difference to me.
Are you white? If you're white it's not going to be very fun for you when you've got a bunch of angry ethnics in charge of everything and blaming you for all their misfortunes.

I have no interest in fighting any battle, I'm an incel, I'm a nobody, I can't change anything. But I'm not some dumb cuck either, I'm not going to pretend society is going to improve because America is becoming South Africa 2.0 or Rhodesia 3.0. All of my copes are white, classical music, philosophy, Romantic paintings from the 1800s. All of that stuff I love is going to be destroyed and shit on by a bunch of mongrel retards who watch Marvel movies and listen to Beyonce.

Are you white?
Yes.

If you're white it's not going to be very fun for you when you've got a bunch of angry ethnics in charge of everything and blaming you for all their misfortunes.

I have no interest in fighting any battle, I'm an incel, I'm a nobody, I can't change anything. But I'm not some dumb cuck either, I'm not going to pretend society is going to improve because America is becoming South Africa 2.0 or Rhodesia 3.0. All of my copes are white, classical music, philosophy, Romantic paintings from the 1800s. All of that stuff I love is going to be destroyed and shit on by a bunch of mongrel retards who watch Marvel movies and listen to Beyonce.
I doubt this, I don't see ethnics as my enemies, they're not intrinsically bad people. It's unhealthy to think in this way. But this is likely because I don't really identify with my race anymore.

It's funny because I used to be a WN Strasserist, also loved Codreanu(still do in specific respects). You eventually come to a realization that caring about this stuff is pointless. The idea of a "nation" or a race, these aren't concepts worthy of my time or effort to care. Everything in this universe is transitory, anything I could attach myself to here will be obliterated. I simply don't concern myself with these constructs anymore.

Yes.

I doubt this, I don't see ethnics as my enemies, they're not intrinsically bad people. It's unhealthy to think in this way. But this is likely because I don't really identify with my race anymore.

It's funny because I used to be a WN Strasserist, also loved Codreanu(still do in specific respects). You eventually come to a realization that caring about this stuff is pointless. The idea of a "nation" or a race, these aren't concepts worthy of my time or effort to care. Everything in this universe is transitory, anything I could attach myself to here will be obliterated. I simply don't concern myself with these constructs anymore.
It has nothing to do with them being inherently bad people or you identifying with being white. Ethnics identify strongly as their race. Even on incels.is the blackcels stick together. When whites are a minority in their nations they are going to be abused like no group in history before has been abused. All you have to do is pay attention to what's happening in South Africa right now.

It's not about caring about White People, it's about caring about yourself. Your life will objectively be worse when the people lording over you aren't even part of the same ethnic group as you. They'll have zero sympathy for you.

It has nothing to do with them being inherently bad people or you identifying with being white. Ethnics identify strongly as their race. Even on incels.is the blackcels stick together. When whites are a minority in their nations they are going to be abused like no group in history before has been abused. All you have to do is pay attention to what's happening in South Africa right now.

South Africa or Rhodesia aren't really fair examples, as relics of colonialism they had separate problems. Don't forget that in both cases it was pressure from NATO, particularly the US and UK which led to unqualified governments assuming power, and we can see similar results from both.

It's not about caring about White People, it's about caring about yourself. Your life will objectively be worse when the people lording over you aren't even part of the same ethnic group as you. They'll have zero sympathy for you.
Of course, that's what humans do, divide and figuratively eat each other. But the fact is, my government has zero sympathy for me now, I don't see the difference.

No one is going to fetishize acne scar covered skin and prematurely wrinkled skin. If you ethnics were more honest and just said that average whites have it better than average ethnics, there would be no problem, but you spout this bullshit about all white men (even the ugly ones) having magic pussy powers.

Incel whites have it better than Chad Ethnics, at least in the west.

This has been corroborated multiple times. Study after study. What do you have? Nothing

It's a race issue. NOT a looks one.

When an Asian woman says she doesn't date Asians, somehow whitecels hear "She doesn't date subhuman Asians". When the reality is, she hates Asian facial features in general and instead dates whites, and of course has lowered standards because she knows she's a shitskin.

Acne, wrists, dick, frame, etc. whatever is just pretend cope by lookism fakecels.

Acne, wrists, dick, frame, etc. whatever is just pretend cope by lookism fakecels.
"Being ugly is just a cope, all whites can just wave their dicks around and Asians will flock to their cocks!"
lmao, this is your brain on the racepill

:lul:
Ok man, whatever you want to believe.

The thing is, even if what you say were true then that just makes us both locationcels. This is the sort of divisive bullshit that gives credence to WNcels arguments, as observed. As far as I'm concerned, if you can't get sex or a LTR where you live, you're incel.

"Being ugly is just a cope, all whites can just wave their dicks around and Asians will flock to their cocks!"
lmao, this is your brain on the racepill

This is literally what happens, @13k and other people provide mountains of evidence every day.

It's a white skin effect. I'm not denying you're an ugly motherfucker, I'm saying there's people who worship light features.

Light. Not dark. That's the difference between you and me. We're both ugly but few women fetishize currycels.
:lul:
Ok man, whatever you want to believe.

The thing is, even if what you say were true then that just makes us both locationcels. This is the sort of divisive bullshit that gives credence to WNcels arguments, as observed. As far as I'm concerned, if you can't get sex or a LTR where you live, you're incel.

What location can I slay in as a curry? Would love to know.

This is literally what happens, @13k and other people provide mountains of evidence every day.

It's a white skin effect. I'm not denying you're an ugly motherfucker, I'm saying there's people who worship light features.

Light. Not dark. That's the difference between you and me. We're both ugly but few women fetishize currycels.

this.. in south american culture roasties are encouraged to "marry someone lighter then you so you can better the bloodline" literally. same shit in SEA. and Africa. hell even in the middle east I'd say as well

Didn't know you were a currycel specifically, that's worse. I'm not going to tell you to move to India, it's stupid reasoning. If you're incel tier that would only level the playing field, meaning it would still be over.

But saying shit like this,
It really doesn't help your argument. If you said normie whites, you might have a point in urban areas, but your claim is ridiculous.

The meme that all Asian women desire white men is such a pathetic cope, they desire CHAD, and Chad only. If you see an ugly white guy with an Asian girl she is using him for his wallet, same as any typical gold digging relationship. It's the same way certain white women desire Tyrone and not the fat black nerd who plays Tekken all day.

COPE. He is good looking, that Norwegian guy in the first vid.

100%
no doubt

if he posted his pic on megathread, he would be hailed a TRUECEL. Now copers know he has a gf, they decided he is average looking. this happened countless times before.

an average looking white posts pic:
incels.is = TRUECEL , THIS SHOWS JBW IS NOT REAL, HE IS A 2/10
later he admits he is larping
incels.is = he was 8/10 u retards, u dont know how to rate

I love the mental gymnastics copers on this forum go through

incels.is = sub8 ? then its over, jbw isnt real, average looking is incel in 2018, only 1% can be 8+
incels.is = oh that subhuman has a gf ? well ofc he has a gf, he is a chad anyways, please dont pay attention to my posts a couple months ago where I called him a truecel.

this forum is funny tbqh, you guys never fail to amuse me.

Yep, it is like the Tellem-T incident. Everyone called him a fakecel but after someone used his pic on tinder and got no matches, everyone started calling him a truecel. You guys are idiots who can't objectively rate for shit.

I would say a lot of you legit just have an shit personality, debilitating autism, or just high inhib and cant own up to it.

Yep, it is like the Tellem-T incident. Everyone called him a fakecel but after someone used his pic on tinder and got no matches, everyone started calling him a truecel. You guys are idiots who can't objectively rate for shit.

I would say a lot of you legit just have an shit personality, debilitating autism, or just high inhib and cant own up to it.

Or it just proves that the status halo of having a GF is high as fuck. After all, whoever gets laid isn't incel anyway so why are we even talking about them?

It should be virgins only, that way none of this shit would happen. But no, people HAVE to dilute this shit by being "muh blackpilled normies" and bringing in fucktards who have nothing else to say but troll.

The meme that all Asian women desire white men is such a pathetic cope, they desire CHAD, and Chad only. If you see an ugly white guy with an Asian girl she is using him for his wallet, same as any typical gold digging relationship. It's the same way certain white women desire Tyrone and not the fat black nerd who plays Tekken all day.

Plenty of American Asian women marry whites with less money. An Asian woman's rich immigrant parents will take care of her, why does she need a white mans money lol? Plenty of Asian men have money too, more than whites in fact on average.

Whiteness doesn't just carry money, it carries status too. It's a caste system on par with something like India and you don't even realize it.

Whiteness is a socially constructed privilege marker, it's why libshits complain so much about white privilege, it's a real phenomenon. There's nothing about lighter skin that's inherently superior.

I'm not blaming whites for any of this obviously, I'm just stating why ethnicel is so much different than a whitecel.

Anyone thinks Asian women go exclusively for "Chad" are delusional and are LITERALLY ignoring reality since Asian women are notorious for dating ugly whites on the regular, even normies are fully aware of this phenomenon.

Didn't know you were a currycel specifically, that's worse. I'm not going to tell you to move to India, it's stupid reasoning. If you're incel tier that would only level the playing field, meaning it would still be over.

But saying shit like this,

It really doesn't help your argument. If you said normie whites, you might have a point in urban areas, but your claim is ridiculous.

Refer to what I said earlier, whiteness is a caste system. When it comes down to an ethnic Chad vs. a low-tier white normie, I'd say their SMV is about equal, since a woman would then have to decide on the ethinc guy's looks vs. white guy's ingrained status.

Also to your first point, it's not like I wouldn't be incel in India either lol, but that has nothing to do with JBW honestly, it's just because sex is strictly controlled there.

I'm not sure what you mean by "incel-tier", I'm 6-ft with a good frame and weight, just curry.
JFL. Whites are being outbreeded in their own countries and face extinction but yeah ok some brazilian thot with AIDS and half a world away might fuck you BIG WIN.
Fuck off with your psyop. How much are they paying you?
you forgot this is an incel forum, not a /pol/ refugee forum for alt-right failures.

Read the whole thread lul. He got way more matches afterwards and he also got a girlfriend in 2 days

this was the result after 1 day or so
Screenshot_20180513-104557.png

of course you gonna get more if you use a chadlite lol common sense but just be curry still stands. He got matches, he was messaged first, he got a girlfriend = inceldom cured.

JUST BE CURRY BRO

View attachment 25295
Oh also forgot he is 4/10.. probs would be rated 3 here by ethniccels just because of skin color
What's your secret... Why I got 0 matches in 1 month

Refer to what I said earlier, whiteness is a caste system. When it comes down to an ethnic Chad vs. a low-tier white normie, I'd say their SMV is about equal, since a woman would then have to decide on the ethinc guy's looks vs. white guy's ingrained status.

Also to your first point, it's not like I wouldn't be incel in India either lol, but that has nothing to do with JBW honestly, it's just because sex is strictly controlled there.

I'm not sure what you mean by "incel-tier", I'm 6-ft with a good frame and weight, just curry.
I'm not trying to say that you're wrong, it's just that I hate people saying I'm volcel due to being a locationcel. I have no simple way to change that, and no desire to leave where I grew up even if I did. My only gripe with threads like this is that they always devolve into people saying things regarding how whitecels shouldn't be posting here, or that were all fakecels or some shit, when I've never had a foid even give me so much as an IOI my entire life, and I'm 24 this month as KHHV.

you forgot this is an incel forum, not a /pol/ refugee forum for alt-right failures.
You won't get anywhere with that one I suspect, just posts talking points and doesn't respond to counterarguments with anything more than memes.

I'm not trying to say that you're wrong, it's just that I hate people saying I'm volcel due to being a locationcel. I have no simple way to change that, and no desire to leave where I grew up even if I did. My only gripe with threads like this is that they always devolve into people saying things regarding how whitecels shouldn't be posting here, or that were all fakecels or some shit, when I've never had a foid even give me so much as an IOI my entire life, and I'm 24 this month as KHHV.

You won't get anywhere with that one I suspect, just posts talking points and doesn't respond to counterarguments with anything more than memes.

I'm 24 too, I don't think most whitecels are fakecel, unfortunately there are a lot of whites that ARE fakecel here and other forums like lookism who laugh at ethnics. I'm not talking about you in particular.

I am saying though that you have a better potential to ascend than any ethnic here, that's pretty much a fact. Not saying your inceldom is fake or that you haven't suffered like the rest of us, just that the experience is wholly different. Ethnicel inceldom is literally hopeless, as in, it's over before it had a chance to begin, the second my parents fucked was the second they wittingly created an incel.

I'm 24 too, I don't think most whitecels are fakecel, unfortunately there are a lot of whites that ARE fakecel here and other forums like lookism who laugh at ethnics. I'm not talking about you in particular.

I am saying though that you have a better potential to ascend than any ethnic here, that's pretty much a fact. Not saying your inceldom is fake or that you haven't suffered like the rest of us, just that the experience is wholly different. Ethnicel inceldom is literally hopeless, as in, it's over before it had a chance to begin, the second my parents fucked was the second they wittingly created an incel.
I think that's pretty much all true, as my only chance is to move, whereas that wouldn't do you any good. I could still have hope if I wanted to keep it, but that isn't true for ethnic incels.

All of my copes are white, classical music, philosophy, Romantic paintings from the 1800s..

How have I not noticed you before? Extremely high IQ. Romantic paintings from the 1800's? Extremely classy too.

We are living in dark times my friend. Extremely degenerate and low IQ times, for that matter. It is going to get much worse before it gets better.

How have I not noticed you before? Extremely high IQ. Romantic paintings from the 1800's? Extremely classy too.

We are living in dark times my friend. Extremely degenerate and low IQ times, for that matter. It is going to get much worse before it gets better.
Have some of my favorites:
Once upon a time the knitting outpostCaspar david friedrich two men contemplating the moon google art projectHalfHDGirl with Goat   By Carl Spitzweg

Asians are like 5% of America, and only like 4% of the younger generation. WMAF doesn't mean shit cause of the numbers.

Asians are like 5% of America, and only like 4% of the younger generation. WMAF doesn't mean shit cause of the numbers.
Your profile pic is truly repulsive.