Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW doesn't matter if you're an uggo travelling to asian countries to get pussy. Even Japanese normies will laugh at your pitiful existence.

B

blackglassbox

Greycel

This was one of the comments

Davido san

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
JBW means pigskins have slight socioeconomic advantage over non pigskins in dating.

Take off the glasses, lose some weight, and go to thailand instead of Japan and that guy is swimming in pussy

Based Japs tbh for being aware of the western weeaboo problem and not cucking themselves by saying some cringe shit like "I'm happy they appreciate our culture"

This was one of the comments
View attachment 182188
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

SEA is not the same as Japan,China, or Korea.

You will struggle as a sub4 whitemale in these asian countries. Even 5-6/10 ethnic males will mog you out of jap/chink/Korean foids if you're a manlet sub4 white male.

Dudes a mentalcel. He could easily get pussy if he was not autistic

JBW is ethnic cope
Im ethnic and I will tell you that JBW is major fucking cope.

I see too many ethnic males with chad aesthetic traits obliterate incel tier white men out of getting foids.

Even white foids get wet seeing any non white males with hunter eyes, strong jawline and high cheekbones with an average height.

JBW is a retarded cope.

Im ethnic and I will tell you that JBW is major fucking cope.

I see too many ethnic males with chad aesthetic traits obliterate incel tier white men out of getting foids.

Even white foids get wet seeing any non white males with hunter eyes, strong jawline and high cheekbones with an average height.

JBW is a retarded cope.
all that matters regardless of race is face > height > frame

I would rope on the spot

David is just an ogrecel getting mogged in Japan, he would struggle in any country with foids if he’s not betabuxxing.

i wish that being white was enough for me to get a woman, i wouldn't even be here if that was the case
I know it's not man, thats why im not going to be like some of these other retards calling you a fakecel and to go SEA maxx when there are curries and arabs who facially/frame mog you into oblivion when they also step foot in SEA
David is just an ogrecel getting mogged in Japan, he would struggle in any country with foids if he’s not betabuxxing.
This, if you cant pay for shit, you get nothing.