Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[JBB] Blacks are the only race where the males have more smv than the females

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I see black men with white foids, with curry foids and even occasionally the odd noodlewhore, I almost never see the reverse with a black foid. All you gotta do is talk with an ebonic twang and put on a thugmaxxed persona.

Also anyone else notice that Colvin has been real quiet on here lately?

Top tier nog gets mogged by a above average dark hair white though

Colvin is banned so he can’t speak.

they have similar SMV than their foids because most negro foids are fat, ugly, uncultivated, STD-ridden

I see black men with white foids, with curry foids and even occasionally the odd noodlewhore, I almost never see the reverse with a black foid. All you gotta do is talk with an ebonic twang and put on a thugmaxxed persona.

You must have missed the news about Colvin being a larper

Cope. Even tyrones get gigamogged by white chads.

Blacks have the highest SMV among men, sub5 law doesn’t apply to blacks

He got banned after it was proven that he's been larping the whole time and has a gf

Shitskin nigger cope. There are many niggercels whereas even the ugliest sheboon still gets laid.

Correct. I've never met any KHHV adult black guy irl
Same, all KHHVs I met or were whites or Asians (including south Asians and Arabs)

The kardashians/ nicki/ ariana disagree lmao.

Major cope, a black landwhale has more smv than a tyrone.

Last edited:
This is easy to disprove. Make two Tinder accounts, one as a black guy and another as a black foid.
Whoever gets more messages has the higher SMV.

All you gotta do is talk with an ebonic twang and put on a thugmaxxed persona.
Where 9c4047 6691842

Cope, females of all races mog all males of any race to oblivion.

This is easy to disprove. Make two Tinder accounts, one as a black guy and another as a black foid.
Whoever gets more messages has the higher SMV.

they have similar SMV than their foids because most negro foids are fat, ugly, uncultivated, STD-ridden
And also Single Moms with their bastard, Uncivilized, retarded, kids.
Shitskin nigger cope. There are many niggercels whereas even the ugliest sheboon still gets laid.
This I agree with firsthand. Even a genetically defective Nigress will still reproduce with a Normie-tier Black dude.
Meanwhile Blackcels like me don't even get a chance to hold a motherfucking woman's hand.

Last edited:
Bro why do you get so triggered and act like a sperg whenever someone makes pro ethnic thread :feelskek: :feelskek:
You are probably the most predictabile NPC on this forum :feelskek::feelsPop:

That's because you assume that any black male is sexually successful by default.
If you saw Kent in the street you wouldn't think anything of it.
If you saw me you wouldn't think anything about it.

There's a stereotypical "white incel" look, but there's none for blacks. It's like if you went around assuming every white person who didn't look like a reddit neckbeard stereotype wasn't an incel.

Bro why do you get so triggered and act like a sperg whenever someone makes pro ethnic thread :feelskek: :feelskek:
NPC? I'm not the one coming up with bluepilled cucked threads like this.

Faggot greycel.

Cope. Black males don't have more SMV than black holes, but the gap is not that big compared to other races. Still, holes can't lose.

NPC? I'm not the one coming up with bluepilled cucked threads like this.

Faggot greycel.
lol I love trolling spergs. You shouldn't take my insults seriously. Its just cheap entertainment to me.

True.
Indeed, he is a predictable NPC.

He got banned after it was proven that he's been larping the whole time and has a gf
How did you find out he has a gf? Did he have one the whole time or recently got one and then got banned?

Brootally true

Black women are less desirable than wet toilet paper

Incels still ahve it worse

Cope. Slim black women in their 20‘s have a higher smv than an average looking black man

Cope. Whores of any race have higher smv than men of any race. Black women are still the most desired type by black men In a lot of places

Last edited:
Shitskin nigger gorilla ape nig nog erectus cope
Landwhale mogs Tyrone
Guys are ugly as fuck. Why do women still bother. : OkCupid
99 men unattractive to women

OC] 13 months of Tinder usage [23F] : dataisbeautiful
OC] About a year on tinder [27F] : dataisbeautiful

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K65xX9CsQ0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWzsAcQSv8U

Last edited:
Well what's the population of black ppl in ur country

Low IQ. Women of any race have infinite smv.
Shitskin nigger gorilla ape nig nog erectus cope
View attachment 433377
Guys are ugly as fuck. Why do women still bother. : OkCupid
View attachment 433372
OC] 13 months of Tinder usage [23F] : dataisbeautiful
OC] About a year on tinder [27F] : dataisbeautiful

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K65xX9CsQ0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWzsAcQSv8U

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Wrong, the black men who can do that aren't "average" black men, whereas and average or even below average black woman is basically never without a man, doesn't matter if they "get around" interracially or not, they have a man period, and without even trying

When you factor in the rates of obesity your point becomes even more shaky, black women in America statistically have the highest rates of obesity and stds among all other races of women lol, they realistically shouldn't even be able to get their own men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back