Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Juggernaut Law] 0-10 LANDWHALE FINDS LOVE WITH CHADLITE (VOLCEL IF YOU WOULDN'T)

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I'm not going to explain this too much, you can just read the article from the link below if you're interested. But basically this landwhale has a skin condition that makes her "allergic" to UV radiation from the sun and burns her skin, so now she looks like a burn victim. She got married to a guy that looks like a 6 or 7/10, and they're happy together.

640E1C7B DDBC 4C07 AE34 76C70290087F

0DCE3669 02FF 4EC3 AEEB C07C4A2A83C3

It pisses me off knowing that if she met a guy who had the same skin condition as her, she wouldn't even look in his general direction and would still want Chad. Even if she met a 2-4/10 incel with normal skin, it would still be Chad only! :reeeeee: JFL @ this feral ghoul getting into a relationship while we rot!

(Also, I called her a 0-10 because in order for me to give her an actual rating she needs a face first.:lul:)

LINK: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...forces-wear-SPF100-sun-cream-inside-home.html

Fuck this "volcel if you wouldn't" mentality. I'm incel, not a dumpster. I'm a human. In a better world I should even have the right to have standards or dare I say - preferences...!

Of course I'd settle for an ugly foid, but not for a grossly deformed one, hell nah.

This is very unsettling.

Bro add the NSFW tag next time

Meanwhile there are perfectly average guys with their shit together that foids won't even LOOK at because they're not at least Chadlite or Tyrone.

Yet males are the more superficial gender. Right. That bullshit claim that I used to hear all the time in the 1990s has been blown right out of the water in the internet era!

Last edited:
Out of my league anyway

Just be a woman

Life is that easy

Why isn't shevwearing a full body suit with sunglases? Or keeping it dark in her house? :feelswhat:

she would reject you anyway
Most brutal part about "volcel if you wouldn't" meme... none of us are volcel (unless you're a larper) because we will never be in a position to turn anything down.

Someone should have killed her long ago, a condition like that should not be passed on to children

holy fuck the hypergamy

I'm not going to explain this too much, you can just read the article from the link below if you're interested. But basically this landwhale has a skin condition that makes her "allergic" to UV radiation from the sun and burns her skin, so now she looks like a burn victim. She got married to a guy that looks like a 6 or 7/10, and they're happy together.

View attachment 255228
View attachment 255229

It pisses me off knowing that if she met a guy who had the same skin condition as her, she wouldn't even look in his general direction and would still want Chad. Even if she met a 2-4/10 incel with normal skin, it would still be Chad only! :reeeeee: JFL @ this feral ghoul getting into a relationship while we rot!

(Also, I called her a 0-10 because in order for me to give her an actual rating she needs a face first.:lul:)

LINK: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...forces-wear-SPF100-sun-cream-inside-home.html
That foid would NEVER date/marry her looksmatch. She wants chad only teehee

Jfl

St. Elliot mogs her to hell & back
St. Blackops2cel mogs her
St. Bagelcel mogs her

But She gets a long line of 8+/10's wanting to screw her. There is no justice in this world

Not exactly that story, but this reminded me of Tyler Ziegel.

View attachment 255239

A year after the wedding Ziegel and Kline divorced. The reason for the divorce, according to them, was Kline's inability to accept Ziegel's horrible disfigurement, and her old flame from the time when Ziegel was deployed.

Of course a dependo cheats when they're deployed. Always.

"Volcel if you wouldn't"
Gigacope, there's no way

For some reason I posted in another thread asking is this was from Brazil. It is. Damn.

View attachment 255228
View attachment 255229

This is so extreme I'm going to have to believe it's fake

Fuck this "volcel if you wouldn't" mentality. I'm incel, not a dumpster. I'm a human. In a better world I should even have the right to have standards or dare I say - preferences...!

Of course I'd settle for an ugly foid, but not for a grossly deformed one, hell nah.
The end of my title was sarcasm XD

this bitch is a -5/10 and yet gets a chad.

JFL and the concept of femcels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bro add the NSFW tag next time
LOL! Sorry! :lul: If you Google guys with her same condition, some of them are even more disfigured and it's literally NSFW. Like dude, some of them have holes through their face that look like a shotgun wound. I don't even know how they live.

I think it's a joke tbh, only a depraved faggot would fuck that thing

what the actual fuck :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Even zombies SMV mog me fml tbh...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck :feelsree:

Absolutely revolting from A to Z

I think it's a joke tbh, only a depraved faggot would fuck that thing
I think we should agree that refusing to fuck a deformed female does NOT make you a volcel? I mean? Should be obvious...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and male thirst; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

This just isn’t even cherry picking because the guy could obviously do better. I think because 90% of relationships are based on looks primarily we have extrapolated that to 100%. I guess there are just some very rare people in this world who care more about personality than looks. Though that the hypocrisy of society is that it pretends that this is the case for every relationship.