Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femcels mog Chad (The blackest blackpill I've come across)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
There has always been this topic of who has it better that has been looming around: Stacy or Chad
Thanks to @Honeypot and @Autismaxxed for opening my eyes to this.

I will be using the famous OKCupid data for my anaylsis because of it's huge sample size and being done by the company itself, and then delberately hidden because the results would make any rational male realize that it is beyond over.

For anyone saying online dating isn't real life, consider the fact that online dating allows women to choose males in whatever fashion they choose without judgement, which is not the case in real life. Therefore this is actually a better indication of what the sexual market place is relative to each sex's sexual attraction for the other.

All I am doing is basic graph analysis, so I hope you can easily follow along.
If we match an Chad and Megachad to the graphs and see how attractive the male needs to be, this is the result:

8/10 Chad = 2.1 Truefemcel
9/10 Megachad = 3.8 Nearfemcel

This is beyond brootal, this essentially says that a 4/10 female that is below average in looks still mogs Gigachad in terms of sexual desrability.

It is beyond over for the male race at this point, no wonder women don't give a fuck about most men, and why even attractive celebrities get trashed.
Since we know from other studies that looks are also the most important thing out ther for a woman form a male in terms of sexual desirability, this means:

NO MAN IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR A WOMAN UNLESS HE IS A 10/10 Gigachad.

I think this settles the battle of who has it better, not only does Stacy mog Chad to oblivion, but even Femcels mog Chad to the shadow realm.

Online dating is definitely real life.

Its exactly how Great apes would act if they could pull up an app and look for the top of their species.

It exposes women and men.

Women, for being hyper selective hypergamous whores

and

Men, for being so low on the totem pole of their species that they're willing to put up with the flaws of whatever women they manage to catch.

Dating is like the absolute opposites for both genders. Women can reject 90% of all men and still have more than an abundance of quality choices. Men have to accept every woman and men still have next to no choice at all.
Tinder data
Tinder gold experience

Men, for being so low on the totem pole of their species that they're willing to put up with the flaws of whatever women they manage to catch.
If you were born male, it was practically over before it began.

Women basically just get sex for free. They simply exist and get sex. Meanwhile it's an uphill battle in both directions for sub8 males.

Dating is like the absolute opposites for both genders. Women can reject 90% of all men and still have more than an abundance of quality choices.
thanks for opening my mind to the truth. I didn't know it was this bad

Its exactly how Great apes would act if they could pull up an app and look for the top of their species.

and

Brutal Primatepill.

Brutal Primatepill.
humans are apes, anyone who thinks we have somehow overcome those primitive instincts is coping hard

I think I'm going to give up on trying to ascend, there's no hope left it seems.
@Edmund_Kemper @Subhuman Currycel

Dating is like the absolute opposites for both genders. Women can reject 90% of all men and still have more than an abundance of quality choices. Men have to accept every woman and men still have next to no choice at all. View attachment 418735View attachment 418736

Kek. It’s so fucked that we are the same species as Foids yet our dating tactics are directly opposed to one another.

and

Male lions literally KILL cucked pups, eats first and makes them do the killing. Could you imagine if he was a simp to a lioness like most men are.

It's insane how pathetic our males are compared to other animal species.

Male lions literally KILL cucked pups, eats first and makes them do the killing. Could you imagine if he was a simp to a lioness like most men are.

Yikeserinno sweetie they shouldn't do that.

Equality for all.

Lioness doesn't need no male lion

Is not enterely over (but for most males indeed is over) but that is a topic for another day, at least someone knows a bit more about sexual drive/affection disparity between males and foids.

Law of supply and demand: Chads sell cheap their affection and have an abundance of it while woman is the opposite.

In normal conditions, it's females who simp for men, not the other way around. It took tremendous amounts of social engineering to get us to this point.

In normal conditions, it's females who simp for men, not the other way around. It took tremendous amounts of social engineering to get us to this point.
The thing about social engineering is that it can only go on for so long. Eventually the society will collapse because it can only exist under forced command and control tactics.

The thing about social engineering is that it can only go on for so long. Eventually the society will collapse because it can only exist under forced command and control tactics.
Fully agree. I'm hoping things don't get too much worse before the 'collapse,' but I suspect they will. However, the longer this goes on, the more calamitous the 'collapse' will be when it finally does happen.

Literally way too low IQ to interpret that graph.

The current state of sexual markets is caused by numbers. The problem is quantitative

The supply of men is over-saturated in an unimaginable amount while the supply of available women is completely absent. You have to understand that not every woman in a country is taking part in the markets. Women's standards are so high they can't find men who meet their standards and women have better things to do so they are voluntarily staying out of markets to fuck dogs, go on vacations, party, focus on career or whatever. It's a paradise for women and hell for men.

Most of you have already seen this document but if you haven't, consider investing 2 hours to watch it. It's very well made

The rule for single men is that it's over. You need to be an outlier to get anything.

There has always been this topic of who has it better that has been looming around: Stacy or Chad
Thanks to @Honeypot and @Autismaxxed for opening my eyes to this.

I will be using the famous OKCupid data for my anaylsis because of it's huge sample size and being done by the company itself, and then delberately hidden because the results would make any rational male realize that it is beyond over.

For anyone saying online dating isn't real life, consider the fact that online dating allows women to choose males in whatever fashion they choose without judgement, which is not the case in real life. Therefore this is actually a better indication of what the sexual market place is relative to each sex's sexual attraction for the other.

View attachment 418732

All I am doing is basic graph analysis, so I hope you can easily follow along.
If we match an Chad and Megachad to the graphs and see how attractive the male needs to be, this is the result:

This is beyond brootal, this essentially says that a 4/10 female that is below average in looks still mogs Gigachad in terms of sexual desrability.

It is beyond over for the male race at this point, no wonder women don't give a fuck about most men, and why even attractive celebrities get trashed.
Since we know from other studies that looks are also the most important thing out ther for a woman form a male in terms of sexual desirability, this means:

NO MAN IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR A WOMAN UNLESS HE IS A 10/10 Gigachad.

I think this settles the battle of who has it better, not only does Stacy mog Chad to oblivion, but even Femcels mog Chad to the shadow realm.
Good topic but Dn rd for me its water
I dont need to read a single letter and i don't need any study to tell me what i saw in my 26 years of living

Anyfoid mogs anymen

The current state of sexual markets is caused by numbers. The problem is quantitative

The supply of men is over-saturated in an unimaginable amount while the supply of available women is completely absent. You have to understand that not every woman in a country is taking part in the markets. Women's standards are so high they can't find men who meet their standards and women have better things to do so they are voluntarily staying out of markets to fuck dogs, go on vacations, party, focus on career or whatever. It's a paradise for women and hell for men.

Most of you have already seen this document but if you haven't, consider investing 2 hours to watch it. It's very well made

The rule for single men is that it's over. You need to be an outlier to get anything.

I watched the entire video, all nearly 2 hours of it. I've known that the dating/mating game was heavily rigged against men for a long time now, but this really cemented it for me. Not only is the game rigged, it's designed for you to lose. Trying to 'win' at the dating/mating game is like trying to win the lottery.

Good topic but Dn rd for me its water
I dont need to read a single letter and i don't need any study to tell me what i saw in my 26 years of living

Anyfoid mogs anymen
I thought gigachads would mog beckies and even stacies, but I was giga wrong.

I watched the entire video, all nearly 2 hours of it. I've known that the dating/mating game was heavily rigged against men for a long time now, but this really cemented it for me. Not only is the game rigged, it's designed for you to lose. Trying to 'win' at the dating/mating game is like trying to win the lottery.
it's over

and

Don't forget that this applies not just to dating, but any social situation where a pretty face is required (for, say, getting preferential treatment at a venue, or getting out of trouble with authorities). In all these situations, a 38th percentile woman is as appealing as a 90th percentile man.

Don't forget that this applies not just to dating, but any social situation where a pretty face is required (for, say, getting preferential treatment at a venue, or getting out of trouble with authorities). In all these situations, a 38th percentile woman is as appealing as a 90th percentile man.
Very brutal. Males are literally subhumans by the way we’re treated

and

This
As saint hamudi once said, soon you’ll need to be 7 feet tall minimum.
"As soon as I was born it was over"

I see Chads walking around alone with a miserable look on their face.
Meanwhile femcels:
FB-IMG-1559644027293.jpg

Its important to note that
An 80% guy is not a chad, unfortunately. This is more of a high, high tier normie, and a 90% guy is a chadlite.

Chad starts at around ~95%. An 80% guy is not noticeable at all and isn’t even registered as cute by almost all women. I just want to be clear that when you, visually, imagine a chad, he is NOT an 80% guy, you probably are thinking of a 98-99%+ male.
PSL - This was mostly to see how people compared against male models. The average is 4 and each point you go up is an entire Standard Deviation . This is how hot girls with 10k + IG followers, or plastic surgeons see you.

PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968
4-5=normie-HTN-chadlite
5-6=chadlite->chad
6-7=chad-terachad
8= subjective

Last edited:
foids dont have grey matters.

Basically 95/5 at this point.

NO MAN IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR A WOMAN
I corrected it for you.Since women will always think they can do better,not even the mytical 10/10 chad is not enough.They always think they can do better,being constantly unsatisfied with the help of social media .

Basically 95/5 at this point.
Metaphysically Platonic perfect chad only

I corrected it for you.Since women will always think they can do better,not even the mytical 10/10 chad is not enough.They always think they can do better,being constantly unsatisfied with the help of social media .
10/10 is the platonic perfection and doesn’t exist in nature. So there’s not much of a difference between what we said