Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Japcels on Twitter bullied a noodlewhore until she committed sudoku

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
This is the slutty outfit she gave her life over btw:

View: https://twitter.com/BuiClub/status/1264094976968818690

JFL :feelskek:

Screenshot 20210628 1849532
Screenshot 20210628 1849432

:feelsohh::giga:

Foid bullying is some mean girls like "no decent man will ever love a mongrel like you!" and the foid worries that maybe they're right because the only decent man (chad) seems to not be fixating on her at that moment.

Meanwhile the 20 other guys in her class stare lovingly at her and bashfully avert their gazes when she catches them.

Poor poor girl, just no options whatsoever for happiness for her future because of being a mongrel, rejected by 100% of the male population that MATTERS to her.
Hmm… that definitely is possible. I can’t say I know her story though, but it is a probable case.
I think maybe 'ingest' could just be a mistranslation from the police,
Figured much… unless there exist aluminum sulfide tablets, which reacts with water to make H2S, there’s no such thing. And if I remember correctly, Calcium Polysulfide requires the concentration to be at 10 percent… Wait… now I understand. Did a bit of research and learned about MUTOHAP. In that case, it makes so much sense!
apparently there were reports of gas exiting the front door of the apartment or something.

I'm thinking perhaps people whio suicide this way wear the bag and release the gas inside the bag first for maximum exposure?
In that case, I’d say that suicide attempt is genuine… considering the nature of the method being of toxic gas that can rapidly kill you with just a single breath at high concentrations. And the fact that would-be rescuers risk dying if they try to save her. This certainly beats the classic overdose or whatever method is slow and has a good chance of survival.

Eugh!:feelswhat:
Why would she do that?!
Forget what I’ve previously said on benefit of doubt! Nevermind!

Last edited:
You should only give the benefit of doubt to men and not holes because they will use it against you.
You’re probably right, though I’d still add women who I know won’t or can’t do that due to their position or age with me. Those who are young and all that, yeah, I don’t have too much faith in them, and expect the worst. Considering how easily corrupted they are. That said, I know how to thin-slice. And that’s when I decide to give them the benefit of doubt, or be surprised by their character, or lose faith in them entirely. Which I’m pretty quick about it.

For certain types of men (mainly soys, simps, and probably even normies), I put them in the same category as young women.

Guess it’s so much for being fair and equal of me. Hehehehe…

Last edited:
You’re probably right, though I’d still add women who I know won’t or can’t do that due to their position or age with me. Those who are young and all that, yeah, I don’t have too much faith in them, and expect the worst. Considering how easily corrupted they are. That said, I know how to thin-slice. And that’s when I decide to give them the benefit of doubt, or be surprised by their character, or lose faith in them entirely. Which I’m pretty quick about it.

For certain types of men (mainly soys, simps, and probably even normies), I put them in the same category as young women.

Guess it’s so much for being fair and equal of me. Hehehehe…
You don't have any leverage over whores whatsoever because we live in a cucked, gynocentric and bluepilled soyciety. Do you think that anybody would give you the benefit of the doubt, if a whore falsely accused you of raping her. I have personally witnessed how a young foid accused her supervisor of sexually harassing her. (((They))) fired this guy without any solid proof whatsoever. The only thing foids deserve is a proper belt whipping and not the benefit of the doubt.

You don't have any leverage over whores whatsoever because we live in a cucked, gynocentric and bluepilled soyciety. Do you think that anybody would give you the benefit of the doubt, if a whore falsely accused you of raping her. I have personally witnessed how a young foid accused her supervisor of sexually harassing her. (((They))) fired this guy without any solid proof whatsoever. The only thing foids deserve is a proper belt whipping and not the benefit of the doubt.
Okay... I definitely can't argue with you on that. I was thinking by the logic of the "good" ones not having any motive to pull any of that on me, especially one's who are old enough to either be my mom or grandmother. Granted, I know there are some who have never been properly humbled over the years and remain bitches, which I can easily detect in an instant, I read vibes, which is what I have to do when working as a cashier. But besides that, I tend to consider them harmless. Young women though, I'm much more cautious. That said, based on my experience, fat/bi-sexual/dikes, degenerate, and possibly sub-average women, are an even bigger threat than Stacys who appear to be living in abundance.

Okay... I definitely can't argue with you on that. I was thinking by the logic of the "good" ones not having any motive to pull any of that on me, especially one's who are old enough to either be my mom or grandmother. Granted, I know there are some who have never been properly humbled over the years and remain bitches, which I can easily detect in an instant, I read vibes, which is what I have to do when working as a cashier. But besides that, I tend to consider them harmless. Young women though, I'm much more cautious. That said, based on my experience, fat/bi-sexual/dikes, degenerate, and possibly sub-average women, are an even bigger threat than Stacys who appear to be living in abundance.
Big mistake, buddy boyo. Holes are liars by default, regardless of age or attractiveness. Even objectively undesirable foids smvmog you to oblivion, thus their egos are hyperinflated. Toilets (regardless of age and attractiveness) can always play the victim card because they are physically (and mentally) weaker than most men. I avoid to be in the same room with whores and I barely talk to them because I don't trust them at all. Additionally, thinking that attractiveness correlates with being a bitch is literally foid logic. Check out okcupid data about that phenomenon:
300px OK Cupid Looks Personality

Big mistake, buddy boyo. Holes are liars by default, regardless of age or attractiveness. Even objectively undesirable foids smvmog you to oblivion, thus their egos are hyperinflated. Toilets (regardless of age and attractiveness) can always play the victim card because they are physically (and mentally) weaker than most men. I avoid to be in the same room with whores and I barely talk to them because I don't trust them at all. Additionally, thinking that attractiveness correlates with being a bitch is literally foid logic. Check out okcupid data about that phenomenon:
View attachment 462014
Fair enough. But what I meant to say is that in my experience, the objectively undesirable ones happen to be even worse than attractive ones due to them being bitchier, vindictive, or downright cruel. If one seems to be on top and live fulfilled lives in a way, they feel less of a need to go and drag someone down. Course, I always expect the worse when I have to interact with them. One example I can give is my manager. While she's in her 40s and is out of her prime, she seems relatively attractive as though she was a Stacy in her prime, and based on things she's shared with me she's an example of someone living in abundance. One day after some time, I came to her to report an issue with an overbearing female colleague who I think is hostile. I expected this whole thing to get worse, but it turned out to be a heart to heart, which gives me a reason to have some faith. Others would be quick to dismiss me and likely penalize me or some shit. And there were other experiences outside of work I've had, especially when I was in middle school and high-school, even during the times I was a little shit.

I expect to be called a cuck, soy, or a bluepilled idiot, and be told to go back to reddit (which I don't really have much of a place in regardless), but I feel it all comes down to their happiness, their origins, their wisdoms or lack of thereof, and whether they're able to go their lives without being completely corrupted, and for those that are, can redeem themselves, which many of them tend to fail in many aspects. Though there exists exceptions. And because of that, I cannot allow myself to give up on all them, or hate them, even when I literally want to, as for one: it isn't good for me anyway, and two: it would mean the end of all things. I'm not ready to do that just yet.

Fair enough. But what I meant to say is that in my experience, the objectively undesirable ones happen to be even worse than attractive ones due to them being bitchier, vindictive, or downright cruel. If one seems to be on top and live fulfilled lives in a way, they feel less of a need to go and drag someone down. Course, I always expect the worse when I have to interact with them. One example I can give is my manager. While she's in her 40s and is out of her prime, she seems relatively attractive as though she was a Stacy in her prime, and based on things she's shared with me she's an example of someone living in abundance. One day after some time, I came to her to report an issue with an overbearing female colleague who I think is hostile. I expected this whole thing to get worse, but it turned out to be a heart to heart, which gives me a reason to have some faith. Others would be quick to dismiss me and likely penalize me or some shit. And there were other experiences outside of work I've had, especially when I was in middle school and high-school, even during the times I was a little shit.

I expect to be called a cuck, soy, or a bluepilled idiot, and be told to go back to reddit (which I don't really have much of a place in regardless), but I feel it all comes down to their happiness, their origins, their wisdoms or lack of thereof, and whether they're able to go their lives without being completely corrupted, and for those that are, can redeem themselves, which many of them tend to fail in many aspects. Though there exists exceptions. And because of that, I cannot allow myself to give up on all them, or hate them, even when I literally want to, as for one: it isn't good for me anyway, and two: it would mean the end of all things. I'm not ready to do that just yet.
I warned you, buddy boyo. Good luck, you will need it. Do you still feel sorry for that gookwhore?

I warned you, buddy boyo. Good luck, you will need it.
I understand.
Do you still feel sorry for that gookwhore?
As of now… I feel a little less, to the point I’m boarderline indifferent after seeing some pics. I kinda lose respect when I see the whole tongue stupidity.

If I may, could you enlighten me on the term “Toilet”? I have a small idea, but I wanna be able to use it properly if I ever decide to use the word.

Last edited:
I understand.

As of now… I feel a little less, to the point I’m boarderline indifferent after seeing some pics. I kinda lose respect when I see the whole tongue stupidity.

If I may, could you enlighten me on the term “Toilet”? I have a small idea, but I wanna be able to use it properly if I ever decide to use the word.
Nigga, toilet=w*men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back