Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese nationalist ricecel makes poster showing future of Japan with Arab immigrants.

OP is resentful that Japanese nationalists hate his people for being insufferable shitskin parasites and depicting them as such in their anti-migrant propaganda.
I could care less about what japcucks think lol. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. It's just funny to me how they immitate white nationalists.

I could care less about what japcucks think lol. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. It's just funny to me how they immitate white nationalists.
You're triggered by the fact that they view you people as violent brown savages don't try to hide it. Also, hating foreigners who look different isn't exclusive to white nationalists.

You're triggered by the fact that they view you people as violent brown savages don't try to hide it. Also, hating foreigners who look different isn't exclusive to white nationalists.
We are whiter then japcucks. Hence, why they try to look like us.
IMG 20240907 201142
IMG 20240907 143950IMG 20240907 144031
IMG 20240907 144012

And say stuff like this in the presence of Arabs.
IMG 20240908 000810
IMG 20240908 000835
You can keep seething all you want, but there's a reason gook EMPERORs bought Persian women, because, they knew they were inferior to us.

Plus, they are much more shorter and uglier then gulf Arabs.
IMG 20240908 000731IMG 20240908 000509

IMG 20240908 001134

So yes, I couldn't give two shits about what inferior Japs say. They will always be uglier, shorter, browner, less muscular and have smaller dicks compared to Arabs. @Made in Heaven

Screech more gayrabs will never be civilzed. Go marry 8 year olds and release your lust with goats.
evne the biggest shitole in eastern europe is like heaven in comparison to 99% of arab countries in spite of them being under the ottomans and communism.

evne the biggest shitole in eastern europe is like heaven in comparison to 99% of arab countries in spite of them being under the ottomans and communism.
Sofia
IMG 20240907 152807

Dubai
IMG 20240907 152853

Everyone should just stay in their own countries, I don't even think Nafris should be in a place like Lebanon, since they're much more criminal due to more black blood.
this is obviously true but it's a tough argument for many ethnoids because they just desire wanton destruction, doesn't matter that by and large only the best looking men of every race are benefitted by migration

no kidding, that said eastern europe is getting completely jeeted regardless

no kidding, that said eastern europe is getting completely jeeted regardless
the jeets get travel documents and go to germany
we used to cigans to go to germany and larp as syrians
we emptied entire hoods of cigans and turks

the jeets get travel documents and go to germany
we used to cigans to go to germany and larp as syrians
we emptied entire hoods of cigans and turks
i live here i see it every day

How true is this?

@WorthySlavicLord @PolskiKartofel @To koniec
you literally cannot go out without seeing jeets

poland, romania, croatia

its not as bad as western europe and again most of them will leave for germany like the vietnamese did
this is what we said 10 years ago, and things changed a lot

You're comparing countries with no war to war Torn countries jfl.
ur doing the same shit
ur comparing countries who recieved aid from america and from the Eu with a shitton of natural resources to countries under communism u retard

arab supremacist vs mongoloid one fightning each other :feelsseriously:

in past used to talk tons about race but lost friend due to that

Seriously this forum should just welcome of users of stormfront, aznidentity, black panthers, radical muslims and change it's name to racewars.is

@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D
its over for racewars.is

this is what we said 10 years ago, and things changed a lot
thats what happened, the vietnamese left and went to western europe no one will stay in our poor shitoles with shit salaries and getting citizenship is outright impossible in eastern europe.

ur doing the same shit
ur comparing countries who recieved aid from america and from the Eu with a shitton of natural resources to countries under communism u retard
The gulf States never recieved any aid. You're coping so hard. All positions in the government are held by Arabs in those countries. You can't become a prosperous, safe first world country just by having oil. Keep seething Balkanoid ape

thats what happened, the vietnamese left and went to western europe no one will stay in our poor shitoles with shit salaries and getting citizenship is outright impossible in eastern europe.
you're whitepilled af but things are changing fast

2014 is on a completely different planet compared to 2024

The gulf States never recieved any aid. You're coping so hard. All positions in the government are held by Arabs in those countries. You can't become a prosperous, safe first world country just by having oil. Keep seething Balkanoid ape
copium they even built the infrastructure for them to extract oil and yes they did they were massive poor shitoles before america came in and help them out in every way.

you're whitepilled af but things are changing fast
nigga we are still poor shitoles? imagine u wanna move to America would u move to alabama or new york? they see eastern europe as a stepping stone and eastern europeans are giga racist.

copium they even built the infrastructure for them to extract oil and yes they did they were massive poor shitoles before america came in and help them out in every way.
Whatever, even Sudan has oil. Where is their Burj Khalifa? You make it sound so easy. You're just a seething Balkanoid ape who is mad that Arabs can build first world nations.

Arabs are whiter then chingchongs. Hence, they say stuff like this infront of us

View attachment 1257096
View attachment 1257098
I didn't say japanese people are whiter than arabs bruv. I said japanese women hate brown people.
What's up with you being so obessed with white skin? And because you're so obsessed you have to constantly say that arabs have white skin.
Brother no one here cares in arabs have white skin or not

I didn't say japanese people are whiter than arabs bruv. I said japanese women hate brown people.
What's up with you being so obessed with white skin? And because you're so obsessed you have to constantly say that arabs have white skin.
Brother no one here cares in arabs have white skin or not
You implied that Arabs would struggle dating Asian Women, which is simply not the case.

nigga we are still poor shitoles? imagine u wanna move to America would u move to alabama or new york? they see eastern europe as a stepping stone and eastern europeans are giga racist.
it used to be unthinkable that they would come in, then it was unthinkable that they would come in and stay, and so on

"Asian" lol.
My mistake, I meant east asian to be specific. They don't like indians or any other south asian. But yeah, they don't like black dudes, south asian dudes, middle eastern dudes, etc. They only care about white guys and east asian guys

It's just facts

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@gatoxchild/video/7152815965112126766

Most are brown, yes, but a minority of White-passing ones exist.
It's not about looking white, because even the facial morphology of Arabs mog chinks. FFS, I've already showed all of you how even indian men and paki men have an easier time with asian women due to their caucasion features, let ALONE if you're talking about Arab men. This isn't even about looking white, but looking caucasion. Big difference there.

OP wants you to believe that most Kurds are white passing
Holy strawman. The point is kurds have the features that japs wish they had, and Kurds sure as fuck are more white passing than Japs, that's for sure

that's why it's funny as fuck when some japanese incels are crying about Kurdish immigrants because its obvious their bitching comes from a sense of inferiority at getting mogged by Kurds, that's why IRL you have kurdish men with japanese wives, meanwhile, kurdish women are only seen with japanese men in movies like this JFL

Even in this movie you can see the kurdish girl is paler than the ugly japanese guy LMAO

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@niryana7/video/7199010662046027013

Key word: some. You love to over represent the white looking minority among arabs
Even Arabs who look brown/arab still mog chinks and gooks since they still have those precious round eyes, thin noses, and caucasion jawlines that chinks want so bad.
The vast majority of Kurds are quite brown and don't look anywhere near white.
This isn't about looking white, but looking caucasion.
The Japanese are infinitely more respectable
KEK
JUST FUCKING KEK

civilized
So are arabs, that's why 4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arba
and industrious
No one cares about that LMAO gay ass nonsense
more deserving of being "honorary white".
A mongoloid can never be white, JFL at this weeb nigger. Whiteness is about genetics and appearance.
Anytime someone uses a crowd shot, you know they lost the argument, because crowd shots are never an accurate means of assessing someone's facial features due to things like exaggerated facial expressions, lighting, and improper focus. Regardless, even THEN, almost all of these men in the crowd pics mog the fuck out of Nips.

Like I said, it's not about looking white per say, but looking human (caucasion) unlike nips.

round eyes
thinner noses
more protuding noses
more robust jawlines
lighter eyes
lighter hair
thicker eyebrows
more facial hair

All traits Kurds have that chink whores want

Last edited:
Shit lighting and shit quality
We could say the same thing for your pics, especially when many of them could easily just have a tan.

and anyone can put on an Italian football jersey including immigrants. But yeah, some Italian southerners are brown.
This isn't even about skin color, brown caucasions still mog nips facially.
A minority does not change the overall image of an entire people.
They're still genetically kurds, so they still represent the kurdish people. And it's hardly a minority when 25% of kurds in iraq carry the genes for blue eyes, 1 in 4, let alone if you're talking about Turkish Kurds or Iranian Kurds, who likely have a slightly higher percentage.

I can easily cherrypick photos of Germans who look mediterranean
And those Germans would still be Germans genetically, stupid nigger.

OP is resentful that Japanese nationalists hate his people for being insufferable shitskin parasites and depicting them as such in their anti-migrant propaganda.
Making shit up as always, that's all you can do.

The point is that japanese, as all other mongoloids, lack the capacity for creativity and can never do anything but mimic whites, so they also end up mimicing white nationalism tendencies when they have no basis for that behaviour. Whites being nationalistic makes sense since their blood is worth preservation due to their superior genetics, but nips are manlet, flat-faced, chinky eyed, scrawny subhumans who can't breed on a mass scale, so the fact that kurds are coming into their country is a genetic gift to them for them to escape their subhuman genes, so it's FUNNY as fuck that they're being antagonistic towards kurds since no kurdish woman wants to touch a rice cuck's shrimp dick.

It's not resentment, you projecting cuck, it's fucking comedic and hilarious as fuck to see, especially when you realize gooks have a LOOOONG history of killing ancient caucasions then seething and bitching about not having caucasion features. None of these guys look white, but they look caucasion, and that alone is enough to make nip whores wet their panties for them, that's why nipcucks are seething.

Everyone should just stay in their own countries, I don't even think Nafris should be in a place like Lebanon, since they're much more criminal due to more black blood.
They don't have much black blood, they lack Early European Farmer DNA which is why they are farther away from Europeans compared to Arabs.

hating foreigners who look different isn't exclusive to white nationalists.
That's not the point, retarded nigger.
Must be why slavs move to anatolia and the gulf states

If america waged war against india the same way they do against LATAM and MENA, no one would give a fuck lmao. It's actually sad how we could easily solve the pajeet question, but instead wars are being waged against better races while those vermins are left alone to breed.

ur comparing countries who recieved aid from america
Didn't happen
and from the Eu
As if EU countries dont get aid lmfao. Southern Europe leeches off of North europe.
with a shitton of natural resources to countries under communism u retard
Natural resources don't magically give you the brain capacity to build 1st world, nearly crimeless countries. Holy fuck, it's like you fucks are so brainwashed by jews, even when you're AWARE of the JQ, you're still this delusional. Arabs having oil doesn't mean the oil is some magic potion that gave them the brains to run their country properly on their own.

copium they even built the infrastructure for them to extract oil
Oil extraction doesn't have any relation to the crime rates or social stability. Again, it's hilarious how your hatred of arabs makes you so blind to the basic understanding that resources dont magically increase IQ or racial behavior.
they were massive poor shitoles before america came in and help them out in every way.
See above.

We could say the same thing for your pics, especially when many of them could easily just have a tan.

View attachment 1257182
Well as you said, it's more about having certain facial features

Hers are clearly discernible from MENA, due to the nose, eye-area, and overall shape of it

If america waged war against india the same way they do against LATAM and MENA, no one would give a fuck lmao. It's actually sad how we could easily solve the pajeet question, but instead wars are being waged against better races while those vermins are left alone to breed.
I wish we could

Remember that thing I linked last night? The war of the worlds scene?

Japanese women like white guys or asian guys, they don't gaf about browns
Asian guys LMAO they have an entire country of asian guys and don't want them.

Japanese women want white guys, and Arabs look more similar to whites than asians do. I've said it earlier, but even pakis and indians have an easier time getting Asian GFs due to their caucasion features.

FFS, my brother has a mix of Anatolid-Arabid features (pics above), and he had multiple asian girls ask him out, EVEN a hapa girl who was half european. My nigger, you're so delusional it's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back