Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese nationalist ricecel makes poster showing future of Japan with Arab immigrants.

"we kurds are the real aryans, we wuz blonde n shieeet"
The cherrypicked examples don't even look as dark as that poster, you keep proving my point. Thanks.

Genetically subhuman but their country's societal organisation skills mogs sand niggers to hell and heaven back and forth, Arabs are not compatible for Japanese society
Youre right, their societal organization is so good they cant even organize the ability to have kids and control their women JFL.

And yeah, you're right, arabs aren't compatible with a soulless subhuman society like Japan. Even white weebs who move to Japan express how soul crushing it is to live their

and the entire middle east is a shithole
Just forget about Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi, UAE, QATAR theory. Slavs are immgrating to those countries like rats

Youre right, their societal organization is so good they cant even organize the ability to have kids and control their women JFL.

And yeah, you're right, arabs aren't compatible with a soulless subhuman society like Japan. Even white weebs who move to Japan express how soul crushing it is to live their
It's funny because, the intention of this thread was about how chingchongs dehumanise Arabs like their white masters.

This wasn't even about "societal orginazation" or whatever, it was about japanese chingwongs depicting Arabs as indians.

Just forget about Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi, UAE, QATAR theory. Slavs are immgrating to those countries like rats
Can agree only for Qatar. UAE is more degenerate than most western countries combined. Those so-called arab traditionalists call of whores to shit in their mouths.

said the arab.

What about it?
It's so funny how you project your inherent traits to the japs.
No, I don't. Japs yearn for caucasion features
Japs are high IQ
ok
high trust society
so are arabs
civilized
so are arabs
ok
built their country out of ashes
No they didnt
one of the strongest economies in the world
So are the gulf states
meanwhile arabs are inbred
Not an innate trait a
Still high IQ enough to make 1st world countries
Based
low trust society
Source: my ass

Meanwhile, gulf states are super safe
and the entire middle east is a shithole.
That's due to jews and Americans, not the fault of arabs
You can't even walk in the city even as a man and not get raped by some horny goat fucker.
keep your beastiality fetish to yourself, nigger

Can agree only for Qatar. UAE is more degenerate than most western countries combined. Those so-called arab traditionalists call of whores to shit in their mouths.
You're changing the topic. All the countries I mentioned are first world. Slavic shitholes are much more degenerate.

What about it?

No, I don't. Japs yearn for caucasion features

ok

so are arabs

so are arabs

ok

No they didnt

So are the gulf states

Not an innate trait a

Still high IQ enough to make 1st world countries

Based

Source: my ass

Meanwhile, gulf states are super safe

That's due to jews and Americans, not the fault of arabs

keep your beastiality fetish to yourself, nigger
Screech more gayrabs will never be civilzed. Go marry 8 year olds and release your lust with goats.

You're changing the topic. All the countries I mentioned are first world. Slavic shitholes are much more degenerate.
islam is not compatible with first world. It automatically turns the country into a 3rd world country because islam itself is degenerate. Dirty inbred motherfuckers.

islam is not compatible with first world. It automatically turns the country into a 3rd world country because islam itself is degenerate. Dirty inbred motherfuckers.

Sofia
IMG 20240907 152807

Dubai
IMG 20240907 152853

Pakistanis are curries. Not Arabs.

dubai is a place for criminals and millionaire hedonists that do anything they please on a islamic soil btw. They are very degenerate nothing to be proud of.
Russia has the highest abortion rates in the world lol. Slavs should be the last to talk about degenrecey Keep seething, the UAE is a first world country.

fake news JFL notice how there's no source for anything said here?
islam is not compatible with first world.
Must be why Saudi, Oman, and Qatar exist.
It automatically turns the country into a 3rd world country because islam itself is degenerate. Dirty inbred motherfuckers.
Russian whores are all immigrating to turkey cause it's a better country than their slaviv shithole and getting dicked down by Turkish men while russian men drink themselves to suicide.

Russia has the highest abortion rates in the world lol. Slavs should be the last to talk about degenrecey Keep seething, the UAE is a first world country.
your entire personality on this forum is praising arabs for being superior to everyone meanwhile you're an incel. Maybe go get some pussy if your race is that superior.

notice also how this slav schizo started chimping out about religion when that wasn't even what this thread is about?

your entire personality on this forum is praising arabs for being superior to everyone meanwhile you're an incel. Maybe go get some pussy if your race is that superior.
"y-you can't just acknowledge racial heirarchy if you're an inkwel :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: "

Not an argument, try something else

"y-you can't just acknowledge racial heirarchy if you're an inkwel :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: "

Not an argument, try something else
it's wrong though. What racial hierarchy ? Arabs are literally among the most undesired dysgenic races all because of centuries of inbreeding. Who would have thought that marrying your cousin was a bad idea jfl.

it's wrong though.
It's not, it's factually correct.
What racial hierarchy ?
What the fuck are you talking about? You know what I mean
Arabs are literally among the most undesired dysgenic races all because of centuries of inbreeding. Who would have thought that marrying your cousin was a bad idea jfl.
All that inbreeding, and yet we STILL look better than blacks, indians, indonesians, asians, and plenty of slavs. LMAO! You need to stop falling back on m-muh inbweeding cope because that is no where near as much of a factor as you're deluding yourself, slavshit.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@takashiifromjapan/video/7051563693221399809?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

arab sluts want nigger and white dicks bro i'm sorry. Arabbois cannot compare why are you seething so much ? @Ci Jey
Whatever copes your boat, but it's funny you have to fall back on niggers and whites when this was initially about ASIANS. Admitting defeat on that front?

Turkiye got cucked and they do nothing
No one denies JBB, JFL, but the fact that you clowns have to bring up niggers shows you can't even use asian men as an argument, you know they're just that subhuman, even niggers mog them

Jfl at this ricecel, thinking this is a victory for him. The same thing happens in China on an even larger scale. @Made in Heaven

Jfl at this ricecel, thinking this is a victory for him. The same thing happens in China on an even larger scale. @Made in Heaven
True, JFL, let's not act like niggers in china aren't piping down chink sluts either. But asians now they have shrimp dicks so they always need to bring up niggers when they're losing an arguemnt

based ricecels tbh goatfuckers should stay in their shitholes

Most are brown, yes, but a minority of White-passing ones exist.
OP wants you to believe that most Kurds are white passing, like some of the photos he posted. He gets extremely triggered every time his people are portrayed as the shit skinned trash that they are.

OP wants you to believe that most Kurds are white passing, like some of the photos he posted. He gets extremely triggered every time his people are portrayed as the shit skinned trash that they are.
The vast majority of the ones I posted don't have light hair or eyes. Stay mad.

OP wants you to believe that most Kurds are white passing
Never claimed this. But plenty of white passing ones and kurds who look ethnic, but have light hair and eyes(like some I posted) do exist. If you don't like to acknowledge this, it's not my problem. Go back to stormfront.

The vast majority of the ones I posted don't have light hair or eyes. Stay mad.
Key word: some. You love to over represent the white looking minority among arabs
Never claimed this. But plenty of white passing ones and kurds who look ethnic, but have light hair and eyes(like some I posted) do exist. If you don't like to acknowledge this, it's not my problem. Go back to stormfront.
You didn't claim it, but you strongly implied it with the photos you posted. The vast majority of Kurds are quite brown and don't look anywhere near white. The Japanese are infinitely more respectable, civilized, and industrious than you arabs and thus more deserving of being "honorary white".
IMG 0650
IMG 0651
IMG 0652
IMG 0653

Key word: some. You love to over represent the white looking minority among arabs
It's a significant minority, if you're talking about Levantines, Turks/iranians
You didn't claim it, but you strongly implied it with the photos you posted. The vast majority of Kurds are quite brown and don't look anywhere near white
But Plenty do
The Japanese are infinitely more respectable, civilized, and industrious than you arabs and thus more deserving of being "honorary white".
Honorary Aryans saar

IMG 20240907 201142
IMG 20240907 144002
IMG 20240907 144031
IMG 20240907 144012

Also:
IMG 20240907 202312IMG 20240907 202321IMG 20240907 202237IMG 20240907 202254

IMG 20240907 202340
So based of these of these pics, I conclude, that all Italians are brown.

Shit lighting and shit quality and anyone can put on an Italian football jersey including immigrants. But yeah, some Italian southerners are brown.
But Plenty do
We’ve gone over this before. A minority does not change the overall image of an entire people. I can easily cherrypick photos of Germans who look mediterranean

Shit lighting and shit quality and anyone can put on an Italian football jersey including immigrants
Look at this dog fucker making excuses. But when we say crowd pictures aren't a good way to asses averages of a population we are coping lol. @Made in Heaven
Shit lighting and shit quality and anyone can put on an Italian football jersey including immigrants. But yeah, some Italian southerners are brown.

We’ve gone over this before. A minority does not change the overall image of an entire people. I can easily cherrypick photos of Germans who look mediterranean
Kurds are whiter then japcucks.

Look at this dog fucker making excuses. But when we say crowd pictures aren't a good way to asses averages of a population we are coping lol.
One of the photos clearly shows a nigger, and I also just admitted that many southern Italians are in fact brown.

Kurds are whiter then japcucks.
They are, but the Japanese will always be closer to whites mentally.

They're darker than most South Europeans on average, but to be fair they are lighter than Gulf Arabs & North Africans especially.
It's a significant minority, if you're talking about Levantines, Turks/iranians

But Plenty do

Honorary Aryans saar

View attachment 1256787
View attachment 1256788
View attachment 1256789
View attachment 1256790

Also:
View attachment 1256809View attachment 1256810View attachment 1256812View attachment 1256811

View attachment 1256808
So based of these of these pics, I conclude, that all Italians are brown.
Italy tuscany siena people in traditional dress italien toskana siena BHEN12

95784906 florence tuscany italy january 6 2018 florentine republic drummer in traditional cost

Young italian soccer fans celebrate footage 156837990 iconl

Italian supporters cheer at the public viewing area fan fest in hanover D3NP2G

Dpa italian soccer fans are very upset about their national team losing D3A4Y9

Italian soccer fans AG05P5

Anyone can do the same

These are also the most common phenos in Italy & South Europe:

Atlanto Mediterranid

Westalpinidm 1
Westalpinid 1

Gracilemediterranidm 1
Gracilemediterranid 1

They're darker than most South Europeans on average, but to be fair they are lighter than Gulf Arabs & North Africans especially.

View attachment 1257003
View attachment 1257004
View attachment 1257005

View attachment 1257006

View attachment 1257007
View attachment 1257009

Anyone can do the same

These are also the most common phenos in Italy & South Europe:

View attachment 1257012

View attachment 1257015View attachment 1257016
View attachment 1257017View attachment 1257018
That's what I'm trying to say. Posting pictures of crowds isn't a good way to asses anything. Italians are white, yet, I can cherrypick dark looking ones easily.

OP is resentful that Japanese nationalists hate his people for being insufferable shitskin parasites and depicting them as such in their anti-migrant propaganda.

OP is resentful that Japanese nationalists hate his people for being insufferable shitskin parasites and depicting them as such in their anti-migrant propaganda.
Everyone should just stay in their own countries, I don't even think Nafris should be in a place like Lebanon, since they're much more criminal due to more black blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back