Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese guy purposefully spreads coronavirus

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Apparently some Japanese guy who got coronavirus and had a chronic illness tried to spread the virus before he died. Reading the article shows no mention of a wife, partner, significant other, etc. He was probably an old ricecel trying to get revenge on society one last time.

Good. He went ER in a creative way

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

I promise you it wasn't the
virus that killed him.

Best part is he went to hostess bars, how can the Japanese be so based?

@wandercamp see?

based, i would do the same, a more simple way of going er

Based beyond ımagination.

if I get it I think I will spread it as I have had enough life, the other day my job provider caused me a great deal of trouble by telling centrelink I had never provided proof of study when I did. my provider keeps magically losing all my paper work then tell me its ok then reports me and with all the other problems going on, just so tired of it all, society acts like I want to be unemployed I would kill for a job as a job would allow me to get the proper surgery to get rid of my skin cancer but no I have to get the one where it has a 50 % cure rate not the one with the 80 to 90 % cure rate so if I get it I will spread it then go E.R, I wanted to go into my job provider the other day and stab the cunts but my mother talked me out of it she said I have to think of my life and we got into a argument as I said what life, a life of poverty no friends getting treated like crap feeling like shit, having no future , a life where I am seen as less than man and she just did not get it, my heart is tired and my soul fed up and my mind full of anger and revenge.

I like the way this chap thinks (thought, rip)

He was probably a lurker and read some recent threads here.

Based god.

Based. Rest easy.

He was probably a lurker and read some recent threads here.

Based god.
Lmfao that might be true

After all thousands of bluepillers lurk this site every day

Japanese people are sadistic, heinous, and malevolent. Theres just way too many cases of weirdos, pedophiles, and cannibals being let off the hook in Japan like its normal business.

Ricecels always come up with innovative ways to go ER

He could have done a better job of it tbh

He could have done a better job of it tbh
I agree. He had absolutely nothing to lose and he had the advantage of spreading it before Japan went into total lockdown, yet he somehow only got one hostess who was then quickly isolated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back