Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japan is 100% based IMO

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Think about it. When was the last time you heard about woke bullshit or those so called "progressive" politics coming out of Japan?
There's no trans bullshit, none of this race bullshit, and no woke bullshit that ruins their entertainment industry.
Over there in Japan, it's just pure based no nonsense sensibility.

thats what happens you watch anime for 25 hours a day

You are 200% weeaboo

ohayo saiyancel-chan! watashi wa daisuki this post desu!!! do you wanna be my waifu>>?!

japan is based. watch me karoshi and throw myself under the rails.

Isn’t it the country with the most incels and highest male suicide rate?

Isn’t it the country with the most incels and highest male suicide rate?
This. I'm from Japan and considering both his name and his avi, the OP is obviously a weeb who knows Japan only from anime, manga, or other inadequate media sources. So, it's kinda weird that he says he never heard about wokeism in Japan considering you can not expect to learn such things from anime and manga... Well, let me enlighten you.

Japan is the only country in the whole world whose religion has a woman deity at the top. 天照大神 (Amaterasu Oomikami) is the most important and revered deity in Japan and she is ubiquitous and intertwined in most aspects of the daily life in Japan. This fact alone is enough for people to try to never disrespect women. Ironically, this means that the more conservative you are, the more supportive of women's rights you become. Maybe it doesn't seem so from the outside, but it's a matriarchal society where women's opinions are given more importance to than men's opinions. It always has been that way, too. Why do you think so many young men commit suicide? They are considered culturally inferior and it's done quite openly, that's why.

Then, about wokeness, a recent example is that there was the decision of the Ochanomizu University, (an all women's university) to begin accepting trans students to adhere to "global standards". You think such a decision would be accepted in a country like the one you describe? Wokeism is surely spreading in Japan. (Source: https://www.ocha.ac.jp/news/20190528.html)

It's also wrong when you say the entertainment industry is not woke in Japan. Most recent example I can think of is Nintendo announcing they will acknowledge same-sex marriage for its employees, despite its not being enshrined in Japanese law. Do you realize the level of wokeness here? They're openly going against the law for the sake of LGBTQ rights. (Source: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/csr/report/employees/topics/index.html?active-topics=topics01)

So, no. Japan is nothing like you describe and wokeness is already quite visible.

your pfp isn't looping properly
52A8AC50 6158 41DF 807F 6D5918499DC5