Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Jap noodlewhores talk about staring at big dick bulges in public

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

It's beyond over if you don't have a big dick even for ricecels :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
We could've done without the picture.

What was the point of that picture :feelskek:

Why the picture

Example what they're posting there :feelsjuice:
I think you actually may be a faggot/tranny dude. Ded srs.
Posting about reddit all the time is bad enough, but that post about a ricecel on an obscure tranny subreddit, that you, as an asian male yourself made was really suspicious. Now wtf is this?

Example what they're posting there :feelsjuice:

But did we need to know what they're posting there?

I see now that you've deleted the picture. But the fact that you felt we needed to see the dicks they love maybe speaks to some internal issues you gotta work out.

I think you actually may be a faggot/tranny dude. Ded srs.
Posting about reddit all the time is bad enough, but that post about a ricecel on an obscure tranny subreddit, that you, as an asian male yourself made was really suspicious. Now wtf is this?
ok GrAY :feelsokman:

Is the "gray" in the room with us?
Also, how the fuck you gonna call me gay when you just made this massive fag post?
If I was a fag or tranny I would be long banned already seeing how active I am here. Something you of course don't know since you're a GrAYcel :feelsjuice:

I actually hate gook foids

If I was a fag or tranny I would be long banned already seeing how active I am here. Something you of course don't know since you're a GrAYcel :feelsjuice:
You just aren't banned because you don't clearly state you are a faggot or a troon.
I assumed you MAY just be a tranny with an outside the box thinking observation by connecting the dots.
And the faggot ass post you just made is worthy of at least a temp ban to me tbhngl.

You just aren't banned because you don't clearly state you are a faggot or a troon.
I assumed you MAY just be a tranny with an outside the box thinking observation by connecting the dots.
And the faggot ass post you just made is worthy of at least a temp ban to me tbhngl.
Just shut up nigger :feelskek:

all noodle whores think about is big white dicks 24/7

Tbh I like the shit OP posts. It makes for topics to talk about and many of it confirms the blackpill

It's beyond over if you don't have a big dick even for ricecels :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What kind of site is that?

Came for the picture

hate this world

Man I’m scared to click the link

I’ve seen this elsewhere though, that foids will notice bulges in sweatpants or similarly fitting clothes, and will hit on the guy

Maybe time to cucumbermaxx? (Like the scene from the movie spinal tap)

Women are always cock gazing