Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jack Peterson has been located, the absolute attention whore

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
I don’t think he was attention seeking, he either pussied out or was found before he could do it

Fails at life and fails at ending his life

LOOK MOMMY I'M FAMOUS AGAIN

I don’t think he was attention seeking, he either pussied out or was found before he could do it
He went missing at 5am, and was found at 5:30pm. This means he had a full 12 hours to rope, but instead was despondently wandering around in the rainy Chicago weather, waiting for his savior. It was probably a roastie who called the police on him for looking like a "creeper," JFL.

That's the guy who "got out of the incel community" right?

pathetic slug, he was attention whoring.

Blacksops2cel2

they will put him in a mental hospital

He's not an attention whore for failing an attempt. When that survival instinct kicks in its really hard to do it. I really hate how his breakdown and mental health problems are being met with incel tears tier cruelty rn

He's not an attention whore for failing an attempt. When that survival instinct kicks in its really hard to do it. I really hate how his breakdown and mental health problems are being met with incel tears tier cruelty rn
He betrayed all the incels here for a few minutes of fame and a kiss from an ugly old foid, he deserves death.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

If he was serious about it, he would have just put the barrel of a gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger, or just turn on your car with your garage closed for CO poisoning.

He's 21 years old!? damn, he looks old as fuck. He looks 30+ ngl.

Get this guy some help. And a girlfriend.

The problem is he forced us to give him attention by calling our empathy, while literally doing nothing afterwards, which means unconsciously he wasn't really serious about what forced us to give our attention, which means it's a scam

i still feel bad for him. the dude is clearly in agony.

I called it hours ago. I knew he wasn't going to do it.

coo coo coo coo

Anyone that walks around shitcago is suicidal! He was just unlucky to have survived

jackbud was only 21?? wtf?
Thats means he was 20 last year?

thought he was older tbh

old amdin here who simped out to canadian newss when Alek Minassian did his van stuff.

This is just another attempt to larp to get attention, the Guy is usch a piece of shit, dissapointed he didnt end it
That's the guy who "got out of the incel community" right?
Yeah, JFL. What a bitch

the guy just fucked up his life even more, making a suicide video and then not doing it, he's probably going to be put in a psychiatrict hospital now and will be medicated.

i still feel bad for him. the dude is clearly in agony.
Couldn't give a shit, larping suicide for attention is disgusting. He threw our community under the bus to get some attention from media, what has he done to deserve our empathy? He would spit on your face for 10 bucks

He should be nailed to a cross
full

Its understandable as to why many feel resentful towards Jack, but like I’ve said before, nobody deserves death. Yeah he betrayed us, yeah he shat on the only community that he belonged in, but he doesn’t deserve to die. You may give up all respect for him (if you had any at all) I know I have

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back