Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jack Peterson stated that he is commiting suicide

• Thread starter TurboSubhumanCel
  • Start date
Just watched it, the next video that started playing straight after his video was that TED talk “Looks don’t matter, trust me I’m a super model” video

Clown world

Mogs me through the known universe and back.

Larp for attention

Is this the same guy who admitted he’s a FBI informant?

This is the fate of every cuck who takes the bluepill, even after being presented with the blackpill.

isn't he in his early twenties?

Just Imagine being a 29 y/o khhv like me

"I fucked a girl off Tinder. That didn't help."

Didn't he betray us?

I thought it said jordan peterson

I'd consider him slightly above average attractiveness. If it's over for him, we are all fucked.

I'll wait and see, but something tells me he won't go through with it. Whoever he is.
He used to be on here and claimed he was a mod and said he had rank here jfl. He tried to get fame from this and it clearly has gone all wrong. I hope he don’t die but he acted like he was above people here. A true LARP for attention.

"This year will be different"

Bro, you're balding. How in god's name can you logically think anything will get better?

I fucked some girl off tinder
He won't do it, but I'd be glad if he would. I actually watched it and can relate to him somewhat, so I'd be glad for his sake if he does it. But if he's just attention whoring again he can go fuck himself.

Last edited:
Wasn't this the guy who was the poster boy for "i left the toxic incel community and im much better of now, those silly inwkells"
And now he's here, suicidal. JFL
Guess the saying you can't leave the blackpill once discovered is true

That's what happens when you retake the bluepill.

Major props to him if he actually does it. If hes attention whoring then he is beyond pathetic and should die anyway.

How tall is he?

Anyone here knows how tall he is? (or was JFL). Facially he doesnt seem ugly to me.

Just watched it, the next video that started playing straight after his video was that TED talk “Looks don’t matter, trust me I’m a super model” video

Clown world
Kind of poetic

One thing ive noticed on this site is less number of " Iam killing myself" posts which were quite common on braincels btw. Wonder why though.

U guys think he will do it or just larping for attention?
Honestly, fuck this guy. He threw incels under the bus now wants our sympathy? JFL

I just hope he’s faking it. I mean ik he wasn’t even an Incel but there’s no coming back from death. I hope he’s okay

U guys think he will do it or just larping for attention?
Honestly, fuck this guy. He threw incels under the bus now wants our sympathy? JFL
i believe him tbh he's not one to straight up larp. but idk if that means he swallowed the nembutal right after he uploaded this video. Maybe he just slept it off or is in a psych ward being "helped" right now. Don't really like him for being a spy and "representing" us but he is young and it's whatever. wouldn't want him to actually rope

Could be this. Could also be that the cope level here is much higher than braincels.

He wasnt an incel?
No he wasn’t. He claimed to have had a gf in the past who was manipulative and abusive. He also claimed to have backed out of tinder dates in fear of rejection

I hope he does. I remember that video he did where he snitched on us

wasnt a former mod or admin here, he just moded some random ass discord server afaik

The narrator says he was a moderator on a incel forum and shows him browsing this exact site we are on, so my bad.

The narrator says he was a moderator on a incel forum and shows him browsing this exact site we are on, so my bad.

goes to show the credibility of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

He looks like Gustavo Guerra, a Brazilian internet sub-sub-sub-celebrity which caused butthurt some years ago with nazi and antifeminist shit.