Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've thought about suicide for literally years but still haven't done it

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
Anyone else?

I remember almost a decade ago I lived in an apartment and there was a strange hook that was installed from the ceiling for a reason I don't know. I fantasized about hanging myself from it all the time. Then I moved somewhere else and bought a gun and fantasized about shooting myself all the time. Then I moved to a high-floor apartment and thought about jumping off the balcony all the time.

It's been more than a decade and I still haven't done it.

I think it might be worse to have suicidal ideation WITHOUT having the guts to actually do it. It's like being in limbo.

Your brain goes into cope or rope mode. There is no in-between. The coping route can be enjoyable if you actually find a good cope, hell it might even be worth it if the cope is strong enough.

I have thought about suicide for 25 years, I have been telling myself I have to wait until my parents are dead, my dad passed 14 years ago and my mom is 80, but I think the real reason I am still alive is that my life somehow isn't shitty enough to die yet.