Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've stopped eating completely.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
The stress is so bad that am not in the mood to eat or even drink water.

When I think about the trauma in my past, I get nauseous and then lose my appetite.

slow and painful
like the rest of my life

food is optional

Legit. OMAD is very good.

You got to eat something, brother. Even if it's minor. I've previously nearly passed out, it's not a good feeling.

Am doing a lot better actually. Currently on all liquid diet (whey protein, fresh squeezed OJ or just water and salt for electrolytes.)

Getting nausea though currently and sometimes I accidentally regurgitate the fluids, but other than that I don't feel hungry or deprived drinking only fluids.

Am doing a lot better actually. Currently on all liquid diet (whey protein, fresh squeezed OJ or just water and salt for electrolytes.)

Getting nausea though currently and sometimes I accidentally regurgitate the fluids, but other than that I don't feel hungry or deprived drinking only fluids.
out of curiosity, how much do you weight

food is good cope

better go get appetite medicine from a doctor

Go on hunger strike.

Tbh, there are faster, less painful suicide methods than that.

Calorie restriction is actually the only proven method to live longer and disease free, but don't overdo it.

I once went 3 days without food, most unbearable pains of my life. I felt my sanity leaving me.

You gotta be careful, dude! Don't do this to yourself. Makes me worried :trepidation:

I've done OMAD + intermittent fasting for several years now..
That works well?

I'm trying to switch to fasting vs typical daily low-calorie diet. It's supposed to help contain hunger. Insulin and stuff.

Fasting is legit if you're fat, but as a skelecel it's torture
I can eat for 2 hours straight for a week and barely gain weight but if i fast for the same period i look like a fucking corpse, kek

I usually stay a whole day without eating, then I make a good meal one day and the other without food.

suicide by starvation is slow and painful. you will be suffering for weeks or even months before going out, and it will not be pretty.
if you dont want to live anymore, find a better way to rope.