Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've started staring down old men

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
There are a lot of senile older men (especially those that look like they were Chad in the past based off of facial bone structure) at my gym, I've been trying to low inhib max and this seems like the 1st step. They can't really fight back so if you're trying to ease into aggression/low-inhib maxxxing this is a good way.

Gonna be funny to see your thread after you've been passive-aggressive with the wrong guy.

Just bully boomers theory

In what way is this respectable? "I intimidate those I'm physically superior to for no reason other than I enjoy it lol" Damn, thats cool man. Ask for no sympathy when those more fortunate than you do the same normslime-tier bullying to you.

There are a lot of senile older men (especially those that look like they were Chad in the past based off of facial bone structure) at my gym, I've been trying to low inhib max and this seems like the 1st step. They can't really fight back so if you're trying to ease into aggression/low-inhib maxxxing this is a good way.
aah. the sociopathic stare. at least someone else here is sociopathmaxxing.

In what way is this respectable? "I intimidate those I'm physically superior to for no reason other than I enjoy it lol" Damn, thats cool man. Ask for no sympathy when those more fortunate than you do the same normslime-tier bullying to you.
i don't bully them, if they make eye contact, I just stare them down and wait for them to break eye contact with me. I will eventually stop but this is good practice for when a situation occurs where Chad makes eye contact and I have to show my dominance over him.

This is petty ngl who cares tho

Yeah I would rather he does this to teenagers. Not old fucking men

I stare down everyone to assert my dominance like the animal I am because I am the Alpha dog. I have demonic rage and I will smash their skulls in if they try to fight me.

This kind of thing and not changing ways on the sidewalk... What more should we do?

do both tbh tbh ngl

Remembering some situations...

There was this guy stretching in the sidewalk and brazilian ones are really short... I told him not to stretch there for he was blocking me, the park was on the other side of the street... He didn't know where to hide his face.

The two times I was ran over by a car got in a rage and started punching the windows... One time the driver was a foid and she was so scared haha

Remembering some situations...

There was this guy stretching in the sidewalk and brazilian ones are really short... I told him not to stretch there for he was blocking me, the park was on the other side of the street... He didn't know where to hide his face.

The two times I was ran over by a car got in a rage and started punching the windows... One time the driver was a foid and she was so scared haha

based

Men over the age of 50 can be safely assumed to be assholes because all incels will rope before 50.

Day of The Pillow soon.

WfUR0I0.png

You know, I tried that and it gets boring because some guys won't look away and you don't want to look away either because that would mean you'll 'lose', and you're just sitting there eye fucking each other.

Can you tell me more about the sociopath stare? I think I may have it.

Think of the stare of a lion watching its prey. It is predatory in nature. Sociopaths tend to observe people differently. They tend to watch people for their weaknesses. Example of this would be never blinking and an appearance of focus on an individual without breaking contact at any point.

Am I too late to say cope?

Also,

i don't bully them, if they make eye contact, I just stare them down and wait for them to break eye contact with me. I will eventually stop but this is good practice for when a situation occurs where Chad makes eye contact and I have to show my dominance over him.
Damn man I had no clue you were such a badass!! Haha looking down senile old men who could have been married there whole lives for all you know haha screw them right!!? Show you're dominace when theres no repercussions like a true low inhib guy.

For real faggot, if you want to show you're dominace do this shit to younger Chads, you're not gaining anything by being a dick to old men who probably want to die because of there deteriorating bodies, you cant low inhib maxx if there is now possible repercussion or if you're that much of a pussy then stare down foids.

Fuck baby boomers, they can burn in the furnaces of hell

just be a sperg and attempt to intimidate baby boomers theory confirmed

autistic af tbh

yea bro, just go to the old folks home and intimidate old guys.

Lmao fuck those boomers.

You're assuming all baby boomers are weak and frail but I've seen some robust looking old men before that could frame mog this entire forum.

I wonder if they think you are gay or something. Low inhibition is the result of being prepared for anything in my opinion so get ready if they ask for your number.

Picking on old men? Low.
I'm 55, never had sex.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: that'll be me

Do this to young chads, not fucking old men. You sound like a weak bully, anyone stare at me and i take that as a challenge, and i will fuck them up for that.