Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've started staring down old men

Didn't DoktorDoom burn his chad grandpas photos? Maybe kill grandpa chads pump by getting into long shitty conversations about the olden days.

Lol i always stare down people who stare at me, especially gym rats that try to act alpha with their fake muscles.

One good thing about being a severely depressed incel is that i have literally 0 fear when it comes to confrontation with anyone. My life is already worthless and i got nothing to lose anyway since i'm practically dead inside already.

While you sit in your room and write about your stare, the old Chad has his cock deep inside some pussy (maybe even your moms)

You are trash. I wish you dying painfully, lonely and frustrated to the max.

solipsism is the highest state you can be in, no fucks given anymore at any time at any place

One good thing about being a severely depressed incel is that i have literally 0 fear when it comes to confrontation with anyone. My life is already worthless and i got nothing to lose anyway since i'm practically dead inside already.
Based Banzaicel.
I wonder if they think you are gay or something. Low inhibition is the result of being prepared for anything in my opinion so get ready if they ask for your number.
That was my first thought too.. Framecels should abstain from staremaxxing. They are the most at risk of getting sexual attention from the same sex in a gym environment.

I stare down everyone to assert my dominance like the animal I am because I am the Alpha dog. I have demonic rage and I will smash their skulls in if they try to fight me.

If you kept staring at me for no reason I'd prob think you were a whack job. I'd wonder wtf your issue was. Not everyone you see is a normie or trying to cause problems. You're going to drive yourself nuts dude.
They deserve it.

Boomers are from a different time. A time where you graduated HS... walk into a a place for a job, shake hands, and then make enough money to afford an apt, new car, and save the rest. Oh and great benefits.

Contrast that with 2018. Job market SUCKS. You can't shovel shit without a fucking degree for many entry level jobs. Indeed tells the story. So employers have gotten cocky now. They demand an arm and leg for the most basic jobs.

Boomers love to talk about how entitled and lazy we are. Drives me crazy. They had it made. And they ruined it for us. I mean as a whole they ushered in an era of misery.

Last edited: