Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've spent almost the entirety of the last 48 hours cooming

I

InAnotherLife

Banned
-
Yesterday I was cooming almost the entire day. By that I mean I was edging (really I only coomed once). I did this until 5AM. I then woke up 7 hours later at 12 and I have been cooming since then. I only finished now. It's 11pm.
:fuk:

Gonna go for a cig now.

Yeah, I had similar though not identical streaks. 15 hours of comming, a brake for the rest of the day, then another 13 or so hours of cooming, to be followed by shorter but still significant streaks in the following days.

Yeah, I had similar though not identical streaks. 15 hours of comming, a brake for the rest of the day, then another 13 or so hours of cooming, to be followed by shorter but still significant streaks in the following days.
Last 2 weeks i've been the horniest I ever was. Idk why. Maybe because i'll be starting college soon so that thought gets my horny since I haven't really done shit since I graduated highschool 2 years ago.

i onced coomed so hard my balls hurt

Graycel thread

you'll die for this

I don't usually edge for too long because I just can't. But normally I spend 1. 5 hours fapping. And if I am stonned I can fap for 3 hours while smoking a big cig, because tobacco softens my erection.

Now imagine how much time normies spend fucking...