Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive noticed men are starting to get their eyebrows on "fleek".

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
13381208_532984743577042_1872712978_n.jpg

s-b4763b4a6b8baae788aa666805c50c40fc6d8add.jpg

It's where men make their eyebrows look like this, I used to just see woman with this shit but now there is an increasing number of men doing it.
I think they are trying to prettyboy maxx by increasing their feminine qualities.

It wont help if you are ugly... / Faggy dudes do that shit...

Makes a huge difference if you look like that and have a good eye area. I have started using castor oil recently and I think it helps slighty to thicken and darken my cuck blonde brows.

You're **just** starting to see that? Guys do their eyebrows like this all the time. I used to have my eyebrows like those. It's one of my non hideous features.

this is gay as fuck

It looks ridiculous

Jesus christ, what a bunch of faggots.

This shit was common in the 90, maybe even early 00s

Guys would pluck their eyebrows, but they used to go for a thinner style. and they really didn't put darkening makeup on their brows back then. they use that shit excessively now. But I think it was more of a Latino thing back then though

Feminine men = degeneracy

Those men better not doge the draft, because either way, they’ll be in a load of shit.

that will be apart of my looksmaxxin

only puerto ricans and mexicans do this

Only chadullah can do this without looking creepy

Yeah, eyebrows can kill your looks. I usually just trim mine and shave them at the top because they're oddly shaped.

Don't have thick eyebrows am i suppose to paint them on, fuck.