Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont understand where the poor people, lgbt, feminists get their drive to fight.

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
i dont understand where the lgbtq, feminists, and anti-whites get their drive to fight. because incels refuse to do anything because they wont get any benefits in their lifetime.

why do foids care about the welfare of foids that are not born yet. are they really so compassionate and empathetic or it is just egoistic? why dont men have that thought?

i feel bad for running away from pressure like this. meanwhile brain dead low IQ foids have so much drive to fight.

does being weak and scared from the start of childhood make them strong enough to handle these pressures. ?

i also seen poor people have this drive and ability to handle pressures

Being raped by existence since your birth makes you want to rape back (in video game)

Being raped by existence since your birth makes you want to rape back (in video game)
i think thats false propaganda. think of us. do we want to treat foids badly or want to make them work? no. same goes for all men. the men shown violently could be propaganda

It's become such an easy "fight" for them, you can't really call it that anymore. It doesn't take effort, let alone courage, to post a Twitter hashtag, blame all evils of this world on white men and agree with every popular opinion.

It's become such an easy "fight" for them, you can't really call it that anymore. It doesn't take effort, let alone courage, to post a Twitter hashtag, blame all evils of this world on white men and agree with every popular opinion.
its hell for me. they are so cunning and genius. im talking about the ones who create new propagandas

lgbt and feminists can ‘fight’ because they don’t have any real problems and won’t be stopped by higher authorities

lgbt and feminists can ‘fight’ because they don’t have any real problems and won’t be stopped by higher authorities
but how are they handling that negativity so much. i cant even be anxious for few minutes. and what about poor people in curryland? they do retarded propaganda each waking minute to do harmful stuff.

i dont understand where the lgbtq, feminists, and anti-whites get their drive to fight. because incels refuse to do anything because they wont get any benefits in their lifetime.

why do foids care about the welfare of foids that are not born yet. are they really so compassionate and empathetic or it is just egoistic? why dont men have that thought?

i feel bad for running away from pressure like this. meanwhile brain dead low IQ foids have so much drive to fight.

does being weak and scared from the start of childhood make them strong enough to handle these pressures. ?

i also seen poor people have this drive and ability to handle pressures
Go fuck yourself i fucking hate the white race every day the fact that I’m excluded from white vagina because I’m 5’4 and Jewish makes me want to enslave the white race and cause mass chaos with shit skin migration

Go fuck yourself i fucking hate the white race every day the fact that I’m excluded from white vagina because I’m 5’4 and Jewish makes me want to enslave the white race and cause mass chaos with shit skin migration
do your thing rabbi

It is hardly a fight, they have the system on their side. Most leftoids protest only to virtue signal for attention. If incels were to protest they would be shut down immediately.

These niggers will act violent in the streets and burn stuff down but when the police go after them they will start crying about it. :feelskek::feelskek:

It is hardly a fight, they have the system on their side. Most leftoids protest only to virtue signal for attention. If incels were to protest they would be shut down immediately.

These niggers will act violent in the streets and burn stuff down but when the police go after them they will start crying about it. :feelskek::feelskek:
:feelscry:

meanwhile brain dead low IQ foids have so much drive to fight.
You answered yourself
They are motivated , and motivated people are stupid, they see a carrot in front or them, carrot that they will never have, but they are too stupid to understand that.
Most of them have ideology like: oh if I become powerful and kill the patriarchy and capitalism all my problems will disappear.
Or : oh if I just inject testosterone in my body and I became a man, all my problems will be resolved.
When you are smart you already know that it doesn't work like that.
So you will be less motivated
Smart people just work because there is nothing else to do, and to gain good copes throw material things (with money you can buy sluts to cope, video games, travel ecc... )