Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In the world of "equality", where are all the foids?

cookedcel

cookedcel

Greycel
Increasingly the world is striving for "equality" where men and foids are supposed to be put on this equal level. What I can't wrap my head around is why these foids who want the same as men from every angle, are calling on men doing more in times of crisis. Bet these normie sexhaver foids will be the first to send their precious male children off when WW3 erupts.

All these feminist "girl-boss" foids will be the first to run back to the kitchen when WW3 hits.

"No I cant go to war, im just a precious innocent girl who needs to look after my children (15 cats) and the household (1 bedroom apartment where they shoot their OnlyFans)"

Fuck you bitch, heres a gun, go fight the Sand Niggers!

Well she will be a smelly dyke who will want the freedom that comes with living in country such as Australia but wont put her neck out to assist in any way whilst calling the white men "horrific" for the "war crimes" they have committed whilst enjoying her dirty chia latte. fucking makes me sick..

.. working their shitty HR or Marketing job in the office which literally adds nothing of value to this world..

Males are disposable gender to them but imagine the world without railroads, airplanes or computers.

Well she will be a smelly dyke who will want the freedom that comes with living in country such as Australia but wont put her neck out to assist in any way whilst calling the white men "horrific" for the "war crimes" they have committed whilst enjoying her dirty chia latte. fucking makes me sick..
Get in the kitchen and get breeding you useless foid!

The problem started when the world first whore decided she won't stay in the kitchen anymore and started roaming like a wanton . Woman not liking house and kitchen is the main problem, foids should be taught to take care and maintain household from young age

Males are disposable gender to them but imagine the world without railroads, airplanes or computers.
Its just convenient to them (foids) that men are ok to sacrifice but not the precious ones. I mean who would run instagram, the most value adding social media app ever... like to see these worthless bitches make a tiktok when some chink is chasing them down to take them as a POW... dance to that you useless slut

As soon as foids get smart enough to harvest our sperm and get themselves pregnant....were doomed.

watch the useless foids carry on with ANZAC day. Makes me sick