Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I've not had a hug for 10 weeks: The truth about lockdown for lonely singles like me

jusr some more yahoo news cringe I skimmed
tl;dr: ten weeks is sooooooooo long to go without a hug

I was hugged in high school and once in college, and when i went back to my hs football game against their rival this past fall (as a freshman in community college). Its one of the best experiences Ive had. Feels amazing and HEARTWARMINg.

Sometimes I wonder what cordite and blood smells like= dead foid
Cordite is a great gun on BO4 got run that shit with an FMJ tho especially cause of the ammo count
I hate the recoil on that bitch tho

IT: You must not be taking enough showers and your personality is too rough

JFL:reeeeee:

I’ve never had a hug in my entire fucking 19 years of life wtf is this shit
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I got hugged by some friends, but never actually hold properly by a woman. Now with the coronavirus it is very hard to get hugged att all. I will get pissed if they start closing down everything again! Which they do!

10 weeks? Fuck, I can't remember my last real hug. :feelsrope:

Imagine talking about being hugless for 10 weeks as a foid.

Just so fucking pathetic.

I can count the number of hugs i had in my shitlife with my five of my fingers

this is why i didn't care about this lockdown, to see normies get just a small taste of the isolation incels experience, some of them even suicided over it.

It is what it is brocels

normie problems

One time an older man in the store basically ran away from me. I presume it was because of his irrational fear of the Chinese virus.

These are the same foids who constantly tells us "Just learn to be happy alone, teehe!"

Fucking hypocrites, they would have roped long ago in our shoes.

I haven't had anything significant with members of the opposite gender for like, my whole life

What a fakecel!!
I have not had a hug in 22 years of existence and no complains. This guy wants sympathy cuz he hasn't got one in 10 weeks

This culture is tailored for attractive people and extroverts. When they have to endure temporary hardship, everyone rushes to support them. Meanwhile, people like us suffer for decades and nobody bats an eye. We can't even enjoy two fucking months of guilt-free isolation without the masses clamoring for everything to go back to "normal" which is actually hell for us.
Covid hysteria is Normie-masturbation anyway. So no reason support it just because it means we can stay hidden. That isn't a real cope. In fact, they will probably help make some of the incels even more destitute. It's terrible what they have done. All over the world.
Oh, the poor thing, hasn't had a hug in 10 weeks, oh my! I mean, that's a really long time, 10 weeks without a hug? Oh, the poor thing! 10 weeks! That must be soooooooo awful! And difficult to deal with! For 10 weeks, she had to sit and mope because nobody hugged her? Oh no!

The bitch should try 31 years. How many 10 week periods is that? About 161? Yeah. Boo-hoo, you dumb cunt.
Dito more or less. And in the rare cases where I did get hugs from my cousins or family member, it was usually followed by some sort of sly insult about how skinny I was or how I was "not eating enough" etc etc.

The gap between chad/foids/soyciety/normies and incels is so massive.

Its like a rich spoiled kid and a homeless guy eating food out of garbage cans.

Its why they still blindly believe in the Just World Fallacy. The rich spoiled kid thinks the world is a great and fair place, meanwhile the homeless guy sees the world as a cruel and heartless place.

The experiences they have in their bubble is so out of touch with the reality of how fucked up the world really is.

10 weeks huh?
This must be rookie hours

I have vague memories of what a hug feels like from some years back

jusr some more yahoo news cringe I skimmed
tl;dr: ten weeks is sooooooooo long to go without a hug

Remember buddy boyos only chads can hug her. :feelshehe:

never been hugged by a woman romantically, Last time was my mother when I was like 12 and my cousin when I still had my hair.

10 weeks? Oh your poor thing. I am on at least 1-2+ years, and the last person to have hugged me was probably old family members, maybe a cousin sister, and like a few aunts and my mother.

She wouldn't survive in are shoes

ONLY 10 weeks?IMAO
Try since the day you are born!

Try 10 years in isolation cunt

This tallfag ascended @ionlycopenow

Holes "real" problems 101

She will rope within 5 days of truecel existence :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

10 weeks is that a joke?

Imagine having had a hug 10 weeks ago. :feelsUgh: