Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall Guy Got Destroyed By The Lesbian pill

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
this was published in yahoo!news:
link
8ddf2668c22f7ca0584962b7b600a3bc

We met in college, but a decade later, we ended up in a yoga class together

It was his height that got me at first; he stood over 6 feet tall. But it didn't take long for me to realize there was so much more to him: He was kind, respectful, smart, funny, and handy. We dated for three years, got engaged, bought a house, and then got a dog. Two years later, we got married
We didn't have sex on our wedding night, but we were tired. I mean, not everyone has sex on their wedding night, right?
the truth is, my husband and I were having sex only a couple of times a year.
My husband was happy, though. He liked his life, the life we built. He was OK with a mostly sexless marriage because he was happy — genuinely happy. Hearing that hurt more than anything. I had everything I had ever dreamed of, so why did it feel like something was missing?

"Maybe I'm gay," I said one night as I changed into pajamas.
she went into camping to "discover herself" again and then got back to her husband
Two weeks later, I came back from that camping trip and said the words out loud for what felt like the first and last time: "I'm gay."

My husband knew it, and I knew it. We cried, we hugged, and we cried some more. This beautiful thing — our life together, our marriage — was over.

tl;dr:
foid marrys a man for being over 6ft but then she end up in a dead beedroom because she's not attracted to him so she turns gay. and the cucked husband was accepting for her decisions.

"It was his height that got me at first; he stood over 6 feet tall. But it didn't take long for me to realize there was so much more to him" Translation from foid lang " I wanted to suck his dick as soon as i saw him and his "personality" was just a not needed bonus"

Women bragging about eating pussy is like a Subway employee bragging about eating at Arby's.

He should've ended more than just their marriage that night :feelsdevil:

females are really pathetic