Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I've not had a hug for 10 weeks: The truth about lockdown for lonely singles like me

jusr some more yahoo news cringe I skimmed
tl;dr: ten weeks is sooooooooo long to go without a hug

Good find, greycel.

Normies have no emotional fortitude. They live in la-la-land.
We are stronger than them. We endure what they could not.

The last time i had a hug i didn't pay for was 2014 from my oneitis.

Fucking normies.

hey privateprofilenigger, do you have any Sinthetics(tm) or Realdolls(tm)?

I got my first and third lovedolls at ovidoll.com. This is the first one I bought a few years ago:

>oneitis
>allowed to touch even one hair on her head

I tried to put my arm around her one afternoon and she shoved it off. Now she is engaged to the most useless sack of shit i have ever encountered. Hence why I'm blackpilled. Fucking whore.

i vividly remember the last hug i got over 20 years ago

10 weeks without hug for women = lonely
20 years without hug for incels = you are never lonely inkwel it´s just a state of mind TeeHee

Crap. Now I'm trying to figure out when was the last time I had a hug. I know it wasn't the last decade and it wasn't recently either.
I think it was maybe in 2008 or 2009? Trying to remember the last time I had a hug from family.

Going by google, it's been 625 weeks since I've had a hug if I had one around 2008 or 2009. I legitimately can't remember anymore.

I tried to put my arm around her one afternoon and she shoved it off. Now she is engaged to the most useless sack of shit i have ever encountered. Hence why I'm blackpilled. Fucking whore.
i squeezed past mine once and a molecule of my body might have touched her ass :chad:

and society actually cares, can there be clearer proof that we are a discarded waste

I doubt most of you don´t at least hug your parents I agree that going month without being able to hug my parents is hard and can´t even recieve a handshake from my psychiatrist.

That said all these articles about normies talking about how horrible it is to not have physical contact for months is clear evidence that what incels are going through is indeed that bad even though many normies downplay it as "having sex isn´t everything" or when they say "a relationship isn´t that important" despite science often mention how important sex and social contact is for the human mind there was even a female who killed herself after being in lockdown saying being in lockdown for 2 month feels like 2 years.

Now they all feel what incel feel or at least a part of it but of course they won´t learn from it but all these articles should be saved for the 'scientific blackpill achieves' because it´s cold hard evidence how loneliness and lack of physical affection can have detrimental concequences on a person.

I see a bunch of articles in the news where I live about elevated suicide rates because normies can't handle being alone for a couple months. People who believe in the disease and were previously advocating for the shutdown to stop it from spreading now want to end it early because they're more concerned about the possibility of normies committing suicide than they are about corona-chan.

I've never seen people care about incels being lonely for their entire lives. It makes me wonder if all the people who are dismissive of adult virginity are deliberately trying to get us to kill ourselves.

10 weeks? Hah. I've only ever been hugged by close relatives, not very many times in total either, and the last time was a long time ago - let's just say it was hell of a lot more than 10 weeks... and I'm sure many incels haven't even been fortunate enough to be shown any affection by their own relatives, ever.

Women can never understand what true loneliness is, they could only possibly be lonely if they DECIDED to be.

I genuinely dont think I've had a hug from a toilet in my entire life and I'm over 30, cunts cant even handle 10 weeks jfl

I've not had a hug my whole life
I genuinely dont think I've had a hug from a toilet in my entire life and I'm over 30, cunts cant even handle 10 weeks jfl
I've never seen people care about incels being lonely for their entire lives. It makes me wonder if all the people who are dismissive of adult virginity are deliberately trying to get us to kill ourselves.
I want a teen to hug my cock with her juicy virgin pussy

Last edited:
I've never been hugged by a woman other than my mother, I am 28 years old

I doubt most of you don´t at least hug your parents
that doesn't count, only romantic hug from a girl that's not your mom or grandma counts to not be a hugless virgin

that doesn't count, only romantic hug from a girl that's not your mom or grandma counts to not be a hugless virgin
I don´t agree since I was just talking about any hug through social interaction but in terms of inceldom sure it´s not a romantic hug at all I am just talking about my subjective experience that I miss hugging my parents.

"The whole world doesnt revolve around you , silly inkwell"

Lol imagine if a guy had come out and said this. He'd have probably roped right after from all the shame and bullying he'd get.

Normies and foids are mentally the weakest to exist. Must be rough to not be hugged in 10 weeks. Try being sent straight to old age.

I've only been hugged once. As a kid.

Sometimes when I'm at my parents appartment in my countrys capital i'm searching for free huggers for hours just to have a single hug. In 2012ish it was so simple to find but for 4 years now it just doesnt exist anymore...

View attachment 260521
I still question why are we equal to this meme gender in the first place. I can't even remember the last time someone hugged me.
194dc90

My last hug excluding my mom was in 2012. I was 16yo

That's insultingly low

unironically can't remember, must have been decades ago if at all

Oh, the poor thing, hasn't had a hug in 10 weeks, oh my! I mean, that's a really long time, 10 weeks without a hug? Oh, the poor thing! 10 weeks! That must be soooooooo awful! And difficult to deal with! For 10 weeks, she had to sit and mope because nobody hugged her? Oh no!

The bitch should try 31 years. How many 10 week periods is that? About 161? Yeah. Boo-hoo, you dumb cunt.

The elites are worried millions of normie men could become blackpilled during the lockdown

Sometimes I wonder what cordite and blood smells like= dead foid

I havent been hugged in my life

I know the first instinct is to hate on her and it's completely justified, but at the end of the day it's completely natural for someone better off than you to still complain about how their life could be better. Humans very quickly adapt to their situations and therefore will never conform, even if they're the most privileged person on earth.