Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I've not had a hug for 10 weeks: The truth about lockdown for lonely singles like me

jusr some more yahoo news cringe I skimmed
tl;dr: ten weeks is sooooooooo long to go without a hug

i will hate fuck the living shit out of her

FUCK FEMOIDS

Sad thing when Chad doesn't hug her after destroying her pussy.

i just miss being able to cough without people staring at me..

can't remember the last time i had a hug ngl

I've not had a hug my whole life

10 weeks? Try 10 years, foid cunt.

can't remember the last time i had a cough ngl

Hope someone with covid hugs her

Screenshot 20200416 150149 YouTube

I still question why are we equal to this meme gender in the first place. I can't even remember the last time someone hugged me.

ohhh 10 weeks , what cute , TRY 20 FUCKING YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS STUPID WHOREEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

What's with the suicide articles since the coronavirus. Shit (suicide) has been going on for a long time, especially in young males. It only suits them when they want the attention. Fuck the news.

What's with the suicide articles since the coronavirus. Shit (suicide) has been going on for a long time, especially in young males. It only suits them when they want the attention. Fuck the news.

This culture is tailored for attractive people and extroverts. When they have to endure temporary hardship, everyone rushes to support them. Meanwhile, people like us suffer for decades and nobody bats an eye. We can't even enjoy two fucking months of guilt-free isolation without the masses clamoring for everything to go back to "normal" which is actually hell for us.

i just miss being able to cough without people staring at me..
I heard that... I cough a lot because I have allergies. I wish I could cough freely again. IT'S OVER FOR COOFERCELS!

jfl wtf cunt gets a fucking news article about herself

meanwhile we get nothing but hatred and slurs

Can't remember the last time i got a hug

I have not had a hug for 10 years.

Can't recall last time my mom hugged me but for sure it was waaaaaay more than 10 weeks ago

i've not hug for 21 years bitch. now what?
come to papa girl. imma hug you okay? real tight. papa Kuuro gonna take care of you darlin

Last edited:
10 fucking weeks, and she already feels the need to write a whole article about it? Just fucking lol! Really makes me wonder, how they would respond to the social isolation and rejection each of us had to face throughout our lives.

You can't put females in the same basket as males. Stop with this Marxist shit.

Can this forum stop being so low IQ already?

if she'd try 22 years she'd kill herself with vitamin C

you arent entitled to hugs!

HOLY SHIT, A WHOLE 10 WEEKS. JFL @ FOIDS.

10 whole weeks? Jeez! No wonder there are so many bitter feminists out thERe.

i've not hug for 21 years bitch. now what?
come to papa girl. imma hug you okay? real tight. papa Kuuro gonna take care of you darlin
20200519 133235

try not being hugged in years you god damn foid piece of shit

Good find, greycel.

Normies have no emotional fortitude. They live in la-la-land.

This culture is tailored for attractive people and extroverts. When they have to endure temporary hardship, everyone rushes to support them. Meanwhile, people like us suffer for decades and nobody bats an eye. We can't even enjoy two fucking months of guilt-free isolation without the masses clamoring for everything to go back to "normal" which is actually hell for us.
hey nigger. do you own a sexdoll?

HOW BOUT YOU HUG AN INCEL WHORE

I want a teen to hug my cock with her juicy virgin pussy

lol this year i haven't touched anyone ever, my brother came over to my house once but the hoaxvirus had started so we didn't even shake hands