Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've never observed a more pathetic and pitiful "man" than Adam Paul "Doogycel" Dooling

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I know I'm late to the party on this guy, but after recently seeing this famous thread:

As well as more recently this one:

I couldn't resist commenting on him. The guy is like a modern cautionary tale. In the past, cautionary tales would revolve around witches and children who disobeyed their parents disappearing and shit like that to scare children, but I think the cautionary tales of the modern world are autistic grown men like Doogycel

From what I understand, the guy is a ~36-year-old unemployed virgin autist who lives with his parents and spends multiple hours a day making five-year-old tier cartoons "debunking" incels who somehow mog him in life quality

I'm honestly not even making this thread (primarily) to mock Adam Paul Dooling, I'm mainly just making it to express my genuine amazement and shock at the mental fortitude of some men to not kill themselves when their lives objectively suck. I don't suffer from suicidal thoughts, but I know for a fact I couldn't resist roping if I lived the life of Doogycel - its a truly fascinating psychological phenomena how a grown man with the most laughably shitty life can go on living just through holding on to his delusions

If you're reading this Doogy, know that you are one of the most bizarre, pitiful, yet oddly fascinating specimens I have ever observed on or off the Internet. I would tell you to stop making your toddler-tier cartoon that even other IT fags cringe at and try to turn your life around but we both know you won't do that

He's too far gone. Or maybe he has already made an account and just doesn't want to admit it because that would be the end of his IT "career" and he's living the double-agent life now.

I know I'm late to the party on this guy, but after recently seeing this famous thread:

As well as more recently this one:

I couldn't resist commenting on him. The guy is like a modern cautionary tale. In the past, cautionary tales would revolve around witches and children who disobeyed their parents disappearing and shit like that to scare children, but I think the cautionary tales of the modern world are autistic grown men like Doogycel

From what I understand, the guy is a ~36-year-old unemployed virgin autist who lives with his parents and spends multiple hours a day making five-year-old tier cartoons "debunking" incels who somehow mog him in life quality

I'm honestly not even making this thread (primarily) to mock Adam Paul Dooling, I'm mainly just making it to express my genuine amazement and shock at the mental fortitude of some men to not kill themselves when their lives objectively suck. I don't suffer from suicidal thoughts, but I know for a fact I couldn't resist roping if I lived the life of Doogycel - its a truly fascinating psychological phenomena how a grown man with the most laughably shitty life can go on living just through holding on to his delusions

If you're reading this Doogy, know that you are one of the most bizarre, pitiful, yet oddly fascinating specimens I have ever observed on or off the Internet. I would tell you to stop making your toddler-tier cartoon that even other IT fags cringe at and try to turn your life around but we both know you won't do that
After learning about Doogy. I stopped taking IT fags seriously. If most IT users are mad feminist sjw Karen's or insecure teens who put "Aquarius ♒ 17 Pansexual ️‍" in their bio and the male IT users are soy cunts like doogy. Them what is they to get mad over? Let them shit on us all they want and obsess over our forum.

They are no better than us. In fact I would say they are worse because they live in such a delusion and cope way too much. I stead of being self aware and accepting the situation their in. Then later growing from it.

They are cartoon characters and meme gender.

the guy is a ~36-year-old unemployed virgin autist who lives with his parents and spends multiple hours a day making five-year-old tier cartoons "debunking" incels who somehow mog him in life quality
sounds like I already career and life mog the shit out this dumbfuck. probably physically mog his ass as well.:feelzez:

Supposedly he had jb gf who was 14 when he was like 23/24. Literally he is a fucking predditor. IT supports child grooming seeing as they made this guy their chief operative. They should all be thrown in jail lmao.

Don't mock autistic people dude, not cool.

Supposedly he had jb gf who was 14 when he was like 23/24. Literally he is a fucking predditor. IT supports child grooming seeing as they made this guy their chief operative. They should all be thrown in jail lmao.
He probably lying. He looks like he never had girlfriend at all.

He probably lying. He looks like he never had girlfriend at all.
JFL true. Either way he is worth less than a speck of shit encrusted newspaper left under a highway overpass by a homeless junkie.

33965.jpg