Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doogycel brutally ignored

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
Doogycel made beautiful artwork, honoring the LGBT rainbow community.

17 hours online on IT with its audience of over 100k members...

zero updoots.

Two comments. And one of those was me.

Screenshot 20220726 234852 Chrome

That's got to hurt.

Come to the dark side doogycel. Come to us. Tell us your struggles with women. You know we're the only ones who truly understand how you feel.

Last edited:
He should rope.

Kek I noticed this too.
This guy is the bottom of IT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just browse IT theory

Doody, you miserable retard, you claimed to be "gaining popularity", then why do you usually get 15 upvotes and 3 comments max? Maybe it's you who has a warped perception of reality?

Is it because of his terrible personality?

Doogycel

This is by the way the guy telling incels that they are pathetic. Obviously he needs to distance himself from incels because he is one himself or at least was. When a man realises he fits the description of an incel, meaning adult virgin, he can either accept that he is an incel or deny it vehemently. Doogycel chose the latter, because his ego couldn't accept it.

"Even if I'm a social reject who lost a job for being a total sperg and lost my virginity at 31 after waiting for 8 long years for my girlfriend to have sex with me, at least I'm not an incel."

Maybe we shouldn't be making fun of him considering that he does have aspergers but he is really asking for it. If you waited for almost a decade for a girl to give you some box, then I don't know man. You do you, I guess, but you sound like a spineless maggot. If I were doogycel maybe I wouldn't be talking shit about incels.

I'm sorry doogy, maybe you should just quit these comics. Get a new hobby. Don't bother thinking about incels. He is just asking to be ridiculed, don't do it to yourself doogycel.

And then the mask slipped.

Screenshot 20220727 064625 Chrome

Screenshot 20220727 064645 Chrome

Yep. He's sperg raging:lul::lul:

I just wonder... why?

Why would he put himself through this?

Why would he not just call that shitpost a loss, log off, and go hang with his girlfriend and talk about her day?

You know, his girlfriend who "exists" and "is real".... Just ask him.

IT women are even rejecting his arguments.

Screenshot 20220727 073320 Chrome

IT women are even rejecting his arguments.

View attachment 642663
I think a lot of them just ignore him because of the cringe overload. For his own good I think he should stop, but considering incels have been living rent free on his head all these years so I don't see this changing.

Just make him an account here already

I just wonder... why?

Why would he put himself through this?

Why would he not just call that shitpost a loss, log off, and go hang with his girlfriend and talk about her day?

You know, his girlfriend who "exists" and "is real".... Just ask him.
He once made another post where he said that he was "waiting for his girlfriend to turn 18".
Right....
As if an 18 year old girl would want to be in a relationship with a 31 year old autistic virgin. :lul:

Give it up, doogycel. One of us! one of us! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You don't have to keep coping by making hundreds of these shit comics nobody cares about :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i really appreciate the support he shows for the lgbtiqplmnozg bipoc people of colour transgender holocaust survivor apache helicopter community in his latest episode

He once made another post where he said that he was "waiting for his girlfriend to turn 18".
Right....
As if an 18 year old girl would want to be in a relationship with a 31 year old autistic virgin. :lul:
This reminds me of Chris-chan "dating" a "girl" who later turned out to be a prepubescent boy trolling him.

OvER for spergcels:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you think this was bad enough, he also drove a huge distance away from his home because he thought he had to do it in order to save her, and did some even more humiliating things. I actually feel bad for him because I've done some stupid shit myself when I was a lot more naive and I still feel like an idiot for it. I'd completely change my identity or just rope if I had a history like his.

If you think this was bad enough, he also drove a huge distance away from his home because he thought he had to do it in order to save her, and did some even more humiliating things. I actually feel bad for him because I've done some stupid shit myself when I was a lot more naive and I still feel like an idiot for it. I'd completely change my identity or just rope if I had a history like his.
Except he's an incel in denial himself. He's also said (don't believe it but it's still messed up) that he basically groomed a teenage girl to have sex with him. He should be locked up to be fair.

Except he's an incel in denial himself. He's also said (don't believe it but it's still messed up) that he basically groomed a teenage girl to have sex with him. He should be locked up to be fair.
I don't believe him either. I don't know if it's so messed up, though - I've seen much "worse" on this forum and honestly, I like it because it makes normies and ITcucks seethe (hopefully not to the point where they get the forum shut down).

What he should be locked up for is putting the female body on a pedestal and rejecting his own masculinity - a sin on my book. It wasn't even a case of him taking the trannypill because he remained attracted to toilets so he only reduced his already nonexistent chances of hooking up with anyone.

More seriously, I wish he would just wake up to reality, not that he gets punished, especially since he's non-NT so it's not his fault that much. Not even a slim chance of that happening, unfortunately.

i used to feel bad for him at times as i know he’s autistic/developmentally disabled, but now it’s hard to feel sorry lol

He posted 'transphobic' stuff on his fb in 2016 tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back