Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ive mutilated my genitals because of self hate

Bullies and myself fucked up mine, bullies by kicking it and me by punching it rejecting sexual feelings taking over my will
You had letted people kick you on the dick ? Why didn't you called for help bro...are you serious rn ?

3" dickcel with balding pubes reporting in, don't do this, be thankful that you can at least fap.

Maybe go to the ER? Say it was a masturbation accident?

You had letted people kick you on the dick ? Why didn't you called for help bro...are you serious rn ?
>it is a matter of letting or not when everyone hate you even your family females :fire:
As pathetic as it is even girls did. Also are you the one being serious when talking about calling for help? That shit doesn't help, if you aren't female or normal male at least it doesn't matter what happens to you even if they fuck you up in public.

>it is a matter of letting or not when everyone hate you even your family females :fire:
As pathetic as it is even girls did. Also are you the one being serious when talking about calling for help? That shit doesn't help, if you aren't female or normal male at least it doesn't matter what happens to you even if they fuck you up in public.
If you live in America or something & are still around the ppl that did that to you I'd go ER not gonna lie.

> This whole thread

Mocking

IMG 6217

You can fight back bro, don't be like that, we are all the same here but we must fight back and not les any fucker push us.
Stop laughing Bejiiiitaaa
SnarlingEnviousIggypops-size_restricted.gif
this thread is good.

Why did Doug squash his penis? Did I miss a post explaining this?

Nigga, nigga... NIGGA

Check yourself into a mental hospital before it is to late.

Sometimes when I think about something cringey and stupid I've done in the past I think about squashing or biting my penis as if it were a stress ball, but it's only a fleeting thought and I don't go the full retarded way.

Micropeniscels=truecels

a loudmouth dumbass will soon appear and say it doesnt matter.

Micropeniscels can't even physically have sex, it never even began for them.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????
that must've hurt... hope you checked into a hospital before it can get infected

tho you are dumb :feelsbadman: